Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Check your inventory. You have done Katherin's line enough to actually have Basic Alchemy Recipes, right? If not, then no, Fill Water Into Vials, will not show on water basins.
I have the recipe how is that not having basic alchemy.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
Thx for the rip. Will you be adding the game to your ranked list?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys, I have a question, I am doing Arianna’s bizzarre adventure, but the walkthrough says I should let live the werewolf, for future interactions.
But for now there is only a mod, so what should I do?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I have the recipe how is that not having basic alchemy.
It's the set of recipes you learn when you go to Katherine to learn about lube for training Tia to do anal. If you haven't done that part, you can't fill vials with water.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Guys, I have a question, I am doing Arianna’s bizzarre adventure, but the walkthrough says I should let live the werewolf, for future interactions.
But for now there is only a mod, so what should I do?
Are you asking whether to let it live or not? That's up to you. If you play with the fanmade content, then letting it live will allow you to see that content. I don't know of any other reason to let it live. Maybe in future updates it will matter, but saves will be broken in a couple months so for now it doesn't matter.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Are you asking whether to let it live or not? That's up to you. If you play with the fanmade content, then letting it live will allow you to see that content. I don't know of any other reason to let it live. Maybe in future updates it will matter, but saves will be broken in a couple months so for now it doesn't matter.
Will be broken?
What do you mean exaclty?
I will have to restart the game again?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Will be broken?
What do you mean exaclty?
I will have to restart the game again?
Yes, once the Rework (Tia) option gets voted in and implemented, saves will be broken and you will have to start a new game. It looks like the rework option will win in next month's poll, which means it will be implemented in April, so about two months away.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes, once the Rework (Tia) option gets voted in and implemented, saves will be broken and you will have to start a new game. It looks like the rework option will win in next month's poll, which means it will be implemented in April, so about two months away.
Daaamn, why they want rework Tia?
Guess I’ll stop playing for now

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
What kind of rework are we talking about here exactly?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I let it live because I wasn't strong enough to kill it, so I ran away with Arianna :whistle: :whistle:

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Huh? weren't John Smith & Bianca winning? o_O

That's a real shame.

Please correct me if I'm wrong:

end of February 0.3.6 - Mira
end of March 0.3.7 - Penny
end of April 0.3.8 - ??

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

That's a real shame.

end of April 0.3.8 - ??
What a terrible news, wait, wasn't like a bonus thing?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Yes or no, Is it possible to seduce and have sex with Yasmine (mayor's wife) without corruption? I know that she'll never have sex with her husband without corruption (at least I don't think so), so I was curious if the same went for the MC? I never tried it and was just curious.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
Yes or no, Is it possible to seduce and have sex with Yasmine (mayor's wife) without corruption? I know that she'll never have sex with her husband without corruption (at least I don't think so), so I was curious if the same went for the MC? I never tried it and was just curious.
Yes, this is possible. Once your affection is high enough and you visit her around her bed time, you can actually have sex with her without any corruption.

The only small "glitchy" thing here is, at some point the MC will mention something about how his "stuff" is working to get her all hot and bothered when she plays with herself. But obviously if you went the no-corruption route he never did such a thing. Minor thing that could be ironed out when old dialogue/triggers get fixed/revamped.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
You should get the donkey before you get the blueprint. After you get the donkey from Grant, you should be able to go outside right afterwards and interact with it. Then attempt to trade it for Ophelia's horse when you see Ophelia next. Which is the part that didn't work right, and what are you seeing instead?
he gave it to me because i beat him at blackjack after i asked him for the blueprint, but before he went to kirlic to get the blueprint. now i can play blackjack with him, but no offer of donkey. and no option to ask him about it.

foot lettuce

Mar 28, 2018
I'm stuck at frisha progress "13.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene"
been doing this for almost hours and still no cutscene

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
When you raise the Armor Proficiency skill you see that a perk is for a shield. Is there an actual shield in the game for additional armor or is that just a fill in for something later down the road in an update? I can't seem to find or create a shield and I'm just curious.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

That's a real shame.

end of April 0.3.8 - ??
Whoops, I totally forgot it's already March :ROFLMAO:
Yes John and Bianca will win this month, get implemented next month in April, probably.
So rework will happen in May.

What kind of rework are we talking about here exactly?
A bunch of different things will be done:

Todo list for future reworks:
Update Tia's animations
Update Emily's quest (if she knows about Mira&MC) Update her old animations
Fix the audio param bug
Combat balancing!
Rework the Kate sleeping Claire scene
Rework first Kate sex scene
Update Katherin's dialogue!
Changes to Frisha's quest depending on Mira
More dialogue for Mira
Rework the farming system

he gave it to me because i beat him at blackjack after i asked him for the blueprint, but before he went to kirlic to get the blueprint. now i can play blackjack with him, but no offer of donkey. and no option to ask him about it.
When you beat him at blackjack and got the donkey, what happened when you tried to see the donkey outside?
Did you already get the use of the barn from Penny, and checked out the barn?

Uhm, is there now a newer Update out than 0.3.5.0.a???
Tysm every1 (y)
The latest verion is 0.3.6.0, available for patrons at the second ($5) and third level ($10) tiers.
I'm stuck at frisha progress "13.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene"
been doing this for almost hours and still no cutscene
Are you certain Dave already tried to kiss Frisha when you spied on them last time?
Cutscene isn't a 3d scene, it is an event that happens in town, looks the same as when you normally move around town, just shows the Mayor becoming a Baron, I believe. Maybe you saw this already?
When you raise the Armor Proficiency skill you see that a perk is for a shield. Is there an actual shield in the game for additional armor or is that just a fill in for something later down the road in an update? I can't seem to find or create a shield and I'm just curious.
No shield for now.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
A bunch of different things will be done:

Todo list for future reworks:
Update Tia's animations
Update Emily's quest (if she knows about Mira&MC) Update her old animations
Fix the audio param bug
Combat balancing!
Rework the Kate sleeping Claire scene
Rework first Kate sex scene
Update Katherin's dialogue!
Changes to Frisha's quest depending on Mira
More dialogue for Mira
Rework the farming system
Please don't missunderstand: These are all the things I want to change/rework in the future. I've put them on a list so I don't forget anything. But that doesn't mean that I will be able to do all of that within a month of worktime (which is the maximum time I give myself for each update). So I will focus on everything that would break savefiles because I don't want to do it again. Combat and Image rework for Tia is the second big focus. After that we'll see how much time is left.

Breaking the saves is something I hate to do. But keeping the problem around will only increase the work it would take in the future when more stuff is added. So better do this sooner than later.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes