Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
my list is for mother/son animated i still dont get fully on the game to find if the mom of mc is alive
I saw on your list though that you have different relationships, not just M/S. I'm not referring to the list in your signature, but the thread you have linked.

If you read Marcus's letter a second time, you can change a relationship in the game.

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
I am not 100% certain but, if having the anesthetic in your inventory doesn't already trigger it.. perhaps try having a single point in perception? Been a while since I did that specific section, can always try the conversation option (1) as well to see if that prompts the distract her reaction.
To get back to this, no point of perception is needed. I did a quick runthrough and there are no specific things needed in terms of skill to get the "distract her" option.

Have anesthetics in your inventory, have started the quest to obtain a book from Gwen for Lucius so that he can help figure out what is going on and accept being her slave. Then I simply pick the first option "talk about my situation" and the distract option pops up. So if it's not working then something weird is going on that might be specific to your game/save file.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you capture brigands for lyvias quest?
Defeat them in combat than interact with the sole survivor of every group... either convince them with Gold, Words (Int check) or Magic (need to have completed Gwen/Isha's current storyline)

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Katherin/Lyvia is killing it right now
Chyos had me at Katherin, Lyvia is a bonus :devilish: Will it be able to overcome Emily's +58 though? Personally I wanted to see more Gwen and Sabrina, but I just don't think they can win. I'd be voting for a while for that one.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I'm having a problem. in the NTR route with kate she sucked off toren and friends once but after i told her to continue...she won't do it anymore...

she just tells me the same thing about how shes sorry.

am i missing something? how do i get her to go to toren's room again or is this a bug?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos had me at Katherin, Lyvia is a bonus :devilish: Will it be able to overcome Emily's +58 though? Personally I wanted to see more Gwen and Sabrina, but I just don't think they can win. I'd be voting for a while for that one.
Sadly my best girl Sabrina will not get an update for months, I wanted also to punish Gwen

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Sadly my best girl Sabrina will not get an update for months, I wanted also to punish Gwen
I love any RPG with magic, wizards, sorcerers, witches, ect.. So I when I first played the game I naturally gravitated towards Gwen and Sabrina. The only down side is that apparently these character's aren't popular so I'm left with a choice to either support them now and hope in a few months I can get a scene or pick someone else (my second pick) and hope that they win now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakubK and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I love any RPG with magic, wizards, sorcerers, witches, ect.. So I when I first played the game I naturally gravitated towards Gwen and Sabrina. The only down side is that apparently these character's aren't popular so I'm left with a choice to either support them now and hope in a few months I can get a scene or pick someone else (my second pick) and hope that they win now.
Sad, because I loved sabrina's backstory and personality, also if we win the poll we probably get more magic abilities,

Reactions: JakubK

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd rather say they aren't as popular as several of the current poll options.
Many people also still see Gwen as the old had that originally "cursed" you.
That aside Sabrina barely has any backstory at the moment I do believe this will change once we can go to Kirlic, which also holds a high chance that people will grow more attached to her

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
also if we win the poll we probably get more magic abilities,
I hope so. I'm looking forward to content like that. Whether it has an impact on the story would be an added bonus (enslaving enemies for example). Either way, story impact or not I'd want more magic content.
I'd rather say they aren't as popular as several of the current poll options.
Many people also still see Gwen as the old had that originally "cursed" you.
That aside Sabrina barely has any backstory at the moment I do believe this will change once we can go to Kirlic, which also holds a high chance that people will grow more attached to her
I'm hoping that it's just a phase. That after people get some of the other updates then everyone will start to want to give Gwen and Sabrina their due. I do agree that when we do go Kirlic that it'll open up Sabrina's story a bit, however it'll also open up a lot of other characters stories as well. I just hope her's doesn't get lost in it all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I hope so. I'm looking forward to content like that. Whether it has an impact on the story would be an added bonus (enslaving enemies for example). Either way, story impact or not I'd want more magic content.

I'm hoping that it's just a phase. That after people get some of the other updates then everyone will start to want to give Gwen and Sabrina their due. I do agree that when we do go Kirlic that it'll open up Sabrina's story a bit, however it'll also open up a lot of other characters stories as well. I just hope her's doesn't get lost in it all.
Gwen only won her one Poll because we learned that the Magic skills she can teach us were able to get a different outcome for Tia's Quest by bewitching that Orc leader.
Noone knew about Sabrina at that point... so far the currently existing characters won the polls which shows a tendency that people rather want to see fleshed out characters and storyline instead of a myriad of people that randomly pop up in new areas.
Even Kirlic is only an interesting plot as it advances, Ophilia, Kate and Claire aswell as holds potential for new weapons and armors for the Party

Reactions: Satyr90

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Sad, because I loved sabrina's backstory and personality, also if we win the poll we probably get more magic abilities,

Are we talking about the main content or the bonus content? I was referencing the bonus content, but it sounds like you both are thinking of the main content, since you are referencing new magic abilities?

For main content I'm going to have to go with Verena no matter what, it's just a thing. But after Emily/Frisha's threesome option wins the bonus content poll, I could agree to join you guys in throwing votes to the Gwen/Sabrina bonus option. Perhaps our powers combined can make it happen sooner rather than later. (However, fair warning, once Verena wins main content and she gets added to the bonus content poll, I'll jump to Verena. But that is a long way off I think.)

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes