Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Wery good. Interesting, would it be possible to bing girlfriend in group? For a hunt, maybe? I mean, if there is NTR...
Yes. The first character for this will be Tia once I have her questchain expanded so that you can visit her at home. But before that I also want to update the combat graphics ;)

Reactions: Shadow-Dark-one

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
This is a promising first start. Really close to wildly ambitious. But promising none the less.

Except the intro. That exposition dump is terrible.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
This is a promising first start. Really close to wildly ambitious. But promising none the less.

Except the intro. That exposition dump is terrible.
Good point. I will look into that in the future. Right now it would take to much time, so it will have to do for now

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey just found your game. I see that there is a walkthrough. Does it tell you how to get all ntr scnees ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hey just found your game. I see that there is a walkthrough. Does it tell you how to get all ntr scnees ?
Hey,
as stated before there is currently just an outline for the coming ntr scenes. I'm working on some for the next release. But yes I will rework the walkthrough after the release and will discribe how to get to them

Reactions: lexlutha

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey,
as stated before there is currently just an outline for the coming ntr scenes. I'm working on some for the next release. But yes I will rework the walkthrough after the release and will discribe how to get to them
Ok then will wait for next update then. How far off it is ? Days ? Weeks ? A month ?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thank you. And yes it's hard to do this right. I've read a lot of reviews to other ntr games and based on some I've rewritten the dialogue a few times by now. I hope for some constructive feedback, that's the only way I can make this game better.
Here if you are still looking for tips on writing good ntr stories.

What makes good NTR. IMHO

1. MC doesnt know about NTR happening untill it is too late.
2. Girls have diffrent personalities and reactions but all are at first reluctant to NTR, some reluctantly alowing it, some actively struggling against it.
3. Bad guys force themselves on the girls breaking them in slowly, using coertion, blackmail, or taking advantage of situation where they can't be rebuked. (Like hidding form something and not beeing able to resist afraid of making noice. Or not wanting to allert the MC etc)
4. The best part of NTR type like that is the middle part - where the girls are still a bit reluctant but the bad guys force them to have sex in all kind of kinky situations fucking behind MC back, often very close to beeing found out. Stealth sex is the best. Try to make this middle part a bit longer, with many exciting scenes.
5. After having sex a lot girls start to become adicted to it and change their atitude towards the bad guys and become obedient and willing. Some might change their characters totaly, but I preffer if they remain reasonably in character to be honest - just cock hungry.
6. Its fun when a broken in girls then help the bad guys to catch and force other girls to have sex with them, helping to break them in.
7. All this time MC is only getting a small hints that something is wrong, but chooses not to belive something that outrageous is happening.
8. At the very end he finds out he is crushed and hopeless but it is too late to do anything about it.

9. No excessive violence or humiliation. Some ofc is welcome but not too much.
10. A diffrent aproach for each character.
11. Lots of kinky stealthy sex behind MC' back.
12. Voyeur scenes where other girls notice Bad Guys with the other girls, and feeling hot about it.

I am sure you have good idea about it anyway - just wanted to give you an opinion of experienced ntr fan ;]

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

2. Girls have diffrent personalities and reactions but all are at first reluctant to NTR, some reluctantly alowing it, some actively struggling against it.
3. Bad guys force themselves on the girls breaking them in slowly, using coertion, blackmail, or taking advantage of situation where they can't be rebuked. (Like hidding form something and not beeing able to resist afraid of making noice. Or not wanting to allert the MC etc)
4. The best part of NTR type like that is the middle part - where the girls are still a bit reluctant but the bad guys force them to have sex in all kind of kinky situations fucking behind MC back, often very close to beeing found out. Stealth sex is the best. Try to make this middle part a bit longer, with many exciting scenes.
5. After having sex a lot girls start to become adicted to it and change their atitude towards the bad guys and become obedient and willing. Some might change their characters totaly, but I preffer if they remain reasonably in character to be honest - just cock hungry.
6. Its fun when a broken in girls then help the bad guys to catch and force other girls to have sex with them, helping to break them in.
7. All this time MC is only getting a small hints that something is wrong, but chooses not to belive something that outrageous is happening.
8. At the very end he finds out he is crushed and hopeless but it is too late to do anything about it.

12. Voyeur scenes where other girls notice Bad Guys with the other girls, and feeling hot about it.

I am sure you have good idea about it anyway - just wanted to give you an opinion of experienced ntr fan ;]
Yeah NTR should be like you posted above. Story telling should be like you said. Especially for NTR type B.

They mix netorase and netorare a lot.

Reactions: lexlutha and Angmir

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
:D and I'm still working on it. We'll see if I get it done till the evening

Edit: and done. 23:42 so still wednesday :rolleyes: now I need a break until tomorrow.. Will update the walkthrough after I wake up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angmir

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
hummmm i might be interested in this game, even more since the NTR is just optional and thus avoidable. Also we apparently can get some of that orc puss from what the screenshots are showing us huh

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

This. Games like Tyrant are just all over the place. TBH just look at how some japanese games do it, they seem to have it nailed down. (NTRPG 1 and 2 and thug hero party come to mind as kind of good mix of rpg and ntr - though these may be too harsh for some people, but it is supposed to be harsh).

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
since you can only be with 1 girl at a time if the ntr occured with that girl can you break up with her and chose another girl ?? or are you still forced to stay with that girl ?? and if so i think from that point on mc should be able to cheat too since girl was already fucking some other dude.. ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
since you can only be with 1 girl at a time if the ntr occured with that girl can you break up with her and chose another girl ?? or are you still forced to stay with that girl ?? and if so i think from that point on mc should be able to cheat too since girl was already fucking some other dude.. ?
As stated before (page 3) there is currently no punishment for being with more than one girl. I don't want to limit the mc to being with one girl only. I will however implement confrontation in the future

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
:D and I'm still working on it. We'll see if I get it done till the evening

Edit: and done. 23:42 so still wednesday :rolleyes: now I need a break until tomorrow.. Will update the walkthrough after I wake up.
will you ever make it possible to have more then one girl?(harem) An will there be Netori(where we the player does the stealing? This question goes with the harem one for getting more girls and the possibility of stealing back the girl that was stolen from you for those that like that kind of thing, as for me i avoid all NTR excluding netori))

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
will you ever make it possible to have more then one girl?(harem) An will there be Netori(where we the player does the stealing? This question goes with the harem one for getting more girls and the possibility of stealing back the girl that was stolen from you for those that like that kind of thing, as for me i avoid all NTR excluding netori))
Hm somewhere here we had this question already so for more details read the other pages, but short answer: Yes there will be Netori and harem and it will be seperated from ntr so you can turn off ntr and have netori on or have both, your choice.
In case of NTR I also want to give the mc the option to get girls back that were stolen away. Depending on how long the "stealing" wasn't prevented the aftermath will be different

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes