LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
is the reaction time to short or is it a problem caused by the keys? When I tested I ended up with ~20
I can get about 20 with a little practice and focus. It'd be too hard for me if I didn't put a bit of effort in. So, I think it's just right. It's ok for me to have a bit of pressure to get it right for the outcome I want, but I don't think I'd want a game full of this mechanic. I've found I needed to have the MC sleep in the hay a lot, so I'm still trying to get a routine between being able to stay in the house or the tavern.

Broadly, I think you've got something nice here. I'm looking forward to it filling out.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So the walkthrough is updated now ?
If I follow it I wont miss anything ?

Will start playing ASAP ;]

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I can get about 20 with a little practice and focus. It'd be too hard for me if I didn't put a bit of effort in. So, I think it's just right. It's ok for me to have a bit of pressure to get it right for the outcome I want, but I don't think I'd want a game full of this mechanic. I've found I needed to have the MC sleep in the hay a lot, so I'm still trying to get a routine between being able to stay in the house or the tavern.

Broadly, I think you've got something nice here. I'm looking forward to it filling out.
Thank you. And no I have no plans to reuse this minigame in other parts of the game.. maybe I'll add up a bit to the reaction time so it's no longer stressful.

So the walkthrough is updated now ?
If I follow it I wont miss anything ?

Will start playing ASAP ;]
yes all updated ;) although I missed to mention in the walkthrough: If you aprove towards Rick in the questions that he should try his luck with kate he will do so

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I got to ask - is there a point in playing like a bitch ? Like letting Dave humiliate you in front of Mira at the begining ?

Or it leads nowhere and it is better to play well and still get NTR scenes ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I got to ask - is there a point in playing like a bitch ? Like letting Dave humiliate you in front of Mira at the begining ?

Or it leads nowhere and it is better to play well and still get NTR scenes ?
at the moment it leads nowhere. But yes I have plans for that. This will take into affect when I continue on Frisha's quest

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
To be honest I am not big fan of humiliation. So if you just have your character be heroic and winning as the only correct way is ok.
I enjoy the prospect of capable hero getting NTRed rather than total wussy.
I will take this into account as I guess you are not allone with this premise.

Reactions: tappp92

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How about some UI that shows you stats with the girls ? I dont think something like this exists yet.

Jun 8, 2017
To be honest I am not big fan of humiliation. So if you just have your character be heroic and winning as the only correct way is ok.
I enjoy the prospect of capable hero getting NTRed rather than total wussy.
So much this, there is more game where wussy always get ntr'ed, I just wanna see a capable MC get crapped for once and if player wishes they can re ntr'ed the girl back. It's like ping pong, but with ntr. Also will there be any ganbang?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
It is and I will build up on Kate's part (if all goes well) next week.. I had two more animations planned for her in this update but the time wasn't there to finish it.
"it is" means it is in this version or it means it is planned ONLY or it is both in this version and planned ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
How about some UI that shows you stats with the girls ? I dont think something like this exists yet.
There is after you completed the intro push "C" (also shown with an icon at your healthbar) I have plans to rework this, but no time right now. It doesn't show all the stats atm, this is something I will adress soon

"it is" means it is in this version or it means it is planned ONLY or it is both in this version and planned ?
both. Just read the walkthrough to get to the currently implemented scenes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hmm, I decrypted PNGs and can't open them. How did you protect it?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Always a good sign when there's an quick update after the initial release! So I'm hoping there's a heavy following on your Patreon Page for this game? Or at least it growing interest! This is one of the better RPG games I've seen so far this year!

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes