Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure it just wouldn't come up in the dialogue, unless her first time wasn't with the MC. At least, that's how it should work. Obviously not, as you've discovered...

Edit: Did you modify and/or use cheats in the game, at all?
Nope. No cheats or modifying save files.

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Can someone tell me is this post about information in 0.4.6 or the release of 0.4.6 DE711ED0-1133-422A-9D3D-8D2CE51C9FE3.jpeg sorry if my question look stupid but I confuse because this website just update to ver 0.4.5.5b (sorry for my Engrish)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is simple, my dear Watson ... we got the 1$ version:
Download
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.5.0 PC
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.5.5 PC (1$)
A Struggle With Sin 0.4.6.0 PC (5$)

Can someone tell me is this post about information in 0.4.6 or the release of 0.4.6 View attachment 1570934 sorry if my question look stupid but I confuse because this website just update to ver 0.4.5.5b (sorry for my Engrish)

Nodas

Dec 19, 2018

It's gotten late as always. I took all the time I could for this release to put in as much as possible, so this is the current result.
  • You can now complete the quest Defending Rumah
  • 1 new scene for Raaisha (2 new animations)
  • A new scene for Tia & the native at the fire
  • A short new quest
  • New background images for Maui's scene
  • Updated the nw.js files to increase the performance of the game (should also remove the error when starting the game) - Please let me know if someone is having problems because of this!
  • Bugfixes and a small update to the Krampus fight

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And now the choruses of voices that scream; "changelog","compressed" and "saves" will restart once more...

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Arachnox I can't seem to reply to your last message, or even quote it. Not sure why...

Anyway, I think you provided the wrong save. The file should be File31, not File30, because the first file in the save folder is actually the autosave, so then the first manual save will be File2, etc. The one you gave me, has for Kate's first time. Please send me File31 from your save folder.

And dammit, this autosave being File1 just gets so frustrating sometimes.

Edit: Nevermind, Arachnox , I used the save and just fucked Kate twice, and was able to get the bugged dialogue. Reported in the bug channel. Thanks for the report and the save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arachnox

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Release 0.4.6.0
  • You can now complete the quest Defending Rumah
  • 1 new scene for Raaisha (2 new animations)
  • A new scene for Tia & the native at the fire
  • A short new quest
  • New background images for Maui's scene
  • Updated the nw.js files to increase the performance of the game (should also remove the error when starting the game) - Please let me know if someone is having problems because of this!
  • Bugfixes and a small update to the Krampus fight

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
any armor better then leather ? also can u make plus 3 armor slots or just 2 is the max right now? also where do get vail of water at ?

Last edited:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Arachnox I can't seem to reply to your last message, or even quote it. Not sure why...

Anyway, I think you provided the wrong save. The file should be File31, not File30, because the first file in the save folder is actually the autosave, so then the first manual save will be File2, etc. The one you gave me, has for Kate's first time. Please send me File31 from your save folder.

And dammit, this autosave being File1 just gets so frustrating sometimes.

Edit: Nevermind, Arachnox , I used the save and just fucked Kate twice, and was able to get the bugged dialogue. Reported in the bug channel. Thanks for the report and the save.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It starts as MC is stripped of everything and no place to stay ...
It develops into a MC collaborating with other town folk
to help eachother out of the pickle they are in.
Just like the witcher 1st season .. a bunch of mages taking on the invading army,
in here MC and some of his fellow towngirls fight the orc hordes coming to kill/rape them.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes