anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Pretty sure that depends on how much corruption she has, doesn't it?
She had her change animations to her young form, but then after that she returned to her old woman form.

Why would she have a change animation if she just gonna stay in her old form after the 1st fuck? This is definitely a bug.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
She had her change animations to her young form, but then after that she returned to her old woman form.

Why would she have a change animation if she just gonna stay in her old form after the 1st fuck? This is definitely a bug.
Oh, she had the change animation but didn't change? Yeah, that sounds like a bug.

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
Is it possible to change Nira's corruprion rute to love root? In the save which was provided by chyos (in
3.95 saves stopped working) Dasan is killed and Nira is automatically corrupted rute. Through the Rpg maker save editor, nothing worked for me.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Is it possible to change Nira's corruprion rute to love root? In the save which was provided by chyos (in
3.95 saves stopped working) Dasan is killed and Nira is automatically corrupted rute. Through the Rpg maker save editor, nothing worked for me.
Huh that was a while back, 0.3.9.5 saves won't work ... period. There was a warning about that a while back, guess it was removed coz that was quite some time ago

If you're talking about the save that comes with the game, yeah it's possible, I probably have it overwritten since I use my own saves and I use a lot of slots :p

Send me the save the file, I'll change it to Dasan escaped, and Nyra your wanita ..

Reactions: zARRR

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
Huh that was a while back, 0.3.9.5 saves won't work ... period. There was a warning about that a while back, guess it was removed coz that was quite some time ago

If you're talking about the save that comes with the game, yeah it's possible, I probably have it overwritten since I use my own saves and I use a lot of slots :p

Send me the save the file, I'll change it to Dasan escaped, and Nyra your wanita ..
Thank you, here's the file, but you probably didn't understand me, I'm playing on version 4.6, just from the save Chyos version 3.95. I also have already passed the corruption route with Nira, will there be a problem here?

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you, here's the file, but you probably didn't understand me, I'm playing on version 4.6, just from the save Chyos version 3.95. I also have already passed the corruption route with Nira, will there be a problem here?
I did misunderstand at first, but I did mention "the save that comes with the game" .. I am so used to overwriting it I don't take it that much into account.

Anyway, you sent file 1, that's the autosave one ...... which doesn't matter, but remember to load the autosave one ...

Anyway, here you are, Nyra loves you, Dasan is alive (you can find him south of the Orc new village thing, you'll find a hut of sorts, look inside .. and he'll show up and then you can either kill him without his mom knowing about it, or lose to him and give him one of the two, whichever tickles your fancy ...

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
I did misunderstand at first, but I did mention "the save that comes with the game" .. I am so used to overwriting it I don't take it that much into account.

Anyway, you sent file 1, that's the autosave one ...... which doesn't matter, but remember to load the autosave one ...

Anyway, here you are, Nyra loves you, Dasan is alive (you can find him south of the Orc new village thing, you'll find a hut of sorts, look inside .. and he'll show up and then you can either kill him without his mom knowing about it, or lose to him and give him one of the two, whichever tickles your fancy ...
Thank you

holyrape

Aug 31, 2021
Make sure you bring Maui Orcs to your village before you plan the aumbush. If Maui is not settled in Rumah than the abus wont be trigered.

1. Talk to Raaisha about the plan
2. Go to Orc camp and bring Maui to Rumah
3 . Set the ambush
4, Stand on the star at the ambush location and activate the ambush for the Orc princess to arrive
for me is bugged i cant send the my buds for the ambush, dont have the camp as click option... lol.jpg

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
can somone give me some pointers on kate/claire? i have kate at 20 but i still have no idea how to give her alcohol so i can bang her mom and when i try to drink with rick my character says we need to watch kate interact with thomas but when i do nothing special happens?

Feb 25, 2018
In my case there are 2 things that are not happening:

The first one is that i dont have the option when i talk to Isha/Gwen about the orcs, that thing we talk with Maui before when we are in Rumah.

The second is the same that most of the people here are saying about the bug of the flag that doesnt appear next to the orc village so i cant make the ambush.

If anyone know anything about the first problem let me know if there is any solution.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
In my case there are 2 things that are not happening:

The first one is that i dont have the option when i talk to Isha/Gwen about the orcs, that thing we talk with Maui before when we are in Rumah.

The second is the same that most of the people here are saying about the bug of the flag that doesnt appear next to the orc village so i cant make the ambush.

If anyone know anything about the first problem let me know if there is any solution.
Huh, for me I was able to talk to Isha about the orcs and only the ambush flag didn't appear

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019

Dasan's hut is not there.

DarkSenpai13

Aug 18, 2018
I have the same problem as the ones above, in the ambush the flag does not appear, I already have Maui in the camp and the quest already points out that action.

holyrape

Aug 31, 2021
Guys ive tested for queit some time and found out why the flag about the ambush dont appear... Ive started new game cuz was thinking that my save got bugged up but that was not the case. Like in my original save ive killed Gurtak and the same thing happened could not click on the orc village to set the ambush, get back a bit and this time didnt killed him, instead made him my slave ( with dark magic ) after building the cage, talking with Raaisha and taking Maui to Rumah then went to talk with Gurtak and dialogue pop up explaining him the ambush plan and when i returned to Rumah i was able to click on the orc village and do the ambush... ( yea that mean for now my original save is fucked up .... probably others too but it is what it is ....)

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes