Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
How do you speak to Julia for the first time? Every time I approach her in the Kitchen (after the Mayor introduces her), she says she's too busy to talk.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Question, I've been following the walkthrough and I'm currently at Emily's section. I'm stuck on step 9, I've been sleeping in her bed for about 2 weeks and she hasn't asked me the question. Do I NEED to corrupt her? I did blowjob and 69 once each thinking I needed to do it to progress, but I've avoided doing it more because I don't want to corrupt. I've also avoided progressing Mira because I didn't want to lock myself out of that harem option. I'm up to Emily catching us kissing and stopped there. Do I need to Advance Mira instead?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Guys ive tested for queit some time and found out why the flag about the ambush dont appear... Ive started new game cuz was thinking that my save got bugged up but that was not the case. Like in my original save ive killed Gurtak and the same thing happened could not click on the orc village to set the ambush, get back a bit and this time didnt killed him, instead made him my slave ( with dark magic ) after building the cage, talking with Raaisha and taking Maui to Rumah then went to talk with Gurtak and dialogue pop up explaining him the ambush plan and when i returned to Rumah i was able to click on the orc village and do the ambush... ( yea that mean for now my original save is fucked up .... probably others too but it is what it is ....)
So the workaround is don't kill Gurtak?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So the workaround is don't kill Gurtak?
I killed him, I followed the walkthrough and everything went OK.

Maybe the workaround is: understand what the walkthrough means by: "Enter the Orc camp from the west over the tree which is now put over the river. Interact with the star."

It happened to me as well. I went with the MC alone, without Lyvia and Tia... and worked, didn´t freeze again.
I went with Tia. You'd better be with her to fight those guys.

The problem is not the game. The problem is your PC.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020

Maybe the workaround is: understand what the walkthrough means by: "Enter the Orc camp from the west over the tree which is now put over the river. Interact with the star."
That isn't the problem, the problem is that we can't plan the ambush if we kill Gurtrak as for some reason this makes it so that the flag doesn't appear for us

I went with Tia. You'd better be with her to fight those guys.

The problem is not the game. The problem is your PC.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
In my case there are 2 things that are not happening:

The first one is that i dont have the option when i talk to Isha/Gwen about the orcs, that thing we talk with Maui before when we are in Rumah.

The second is the same that most of the people here are saying about the bug of the flag that doesnt appear next to the orc village so i cant make the ambush.

If anyone know anything about the first problem let me know if there is any solution.
You must complete all tasks for Gwen first to become first apperentice.

holyrape

Aug 31, 2021

i did new game and walked by the same wey didnt worked out for me and i understand what walkthrough means... the flag for the ambush didnt appear so i was not able to have click option to send my men to prepare the ambush at all

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
hey how do i change the boob size of natasha? the guide says once it get max u can change them, but how?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i did new game and walked by the same wey didnt worked out for me and i understand what walkthrough means... the flag for the ambush didnt appear so i was not able to have click option to send my men to prepare the ambush at all
Did you kill EVERY orc in Maui's camp? you MUST kill them all in order to complete step 15-17.

Sieg55555

Feb 28, 2020
I have a problem after the death of marcus, I am at home and I can't make the mc sleep? How can I do it? If someone has the solution. Thanks in advance and yes I cheated by adding other things too.

Last edited:

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Oh, she had the change animation but didn't change? Yeah, that sounds like a bug.
it;s ok not really bug i had this to if u get get her to 15c and wait too long to fuck her again do it next day or so and no problem only happens when u get her to 20c the first time
any news on lucius shop black room thing that i gave u the saves 4 back on ver4.4.0

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes