ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Sadly but at some point you will get used to it… who am I kidding you won’t lol

Ummmmmmmmh
Dark Age was recent and pretty fun even if short and now is onhold
Yeah I remember it now I played it and it was too short.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Okay there is one new map for thieves location, do the thieves get replaced after few days ?
Also which second new map is there in 4.9.5a? Is that anya's home only?
So the two new maps are anya's home and the thieves locations, and yes the thieves do respawn after 3 or 4 days

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can u complete Old friends mission to rescue Kate if you complete Prepare trip to Kirlic first
Given that this Quest should be completed before you can advance to the Part where you prepare for the trip I don't even know how to correctly answer this

Reactions: zARRR

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Can u complete Old friends mission to rescue Kate if you complete Prepare trip to Kirlic first
How can you still not complete quest which is meant to be completed in all routes to even start prepare to kirlic quest. Either you messed around in save editor or some modding I don't know.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I still amazed on how I am still having fun from restarting A struggle with Tia, I keep notice foreshadows and new ways to approach and finish quest the fastest way possible

Also I was reading Giron’s dad letter and it got me wonder on how this guy was.
He sure enjoyed a wild life but was he as corrupt as Giron?
He didn’t know about the cult and he saw how the village was changing, but most important of all…
Where are all the whores he mentioned?
Are they all in the cemetery?
Chyos we demand answers!

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I know, it's more of a "As soon as I downloaded the game, I have to download it again, and my internet is fucky lately" kind of thing.
you might as well wait another week...5.0 should be coming out with bug fixes and additional content.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I still amazed on how I am still having fun from restarting A struggle with Tia, I keep notice foreshadows and new ways to approach and finish quest the fastest way possible

He didn’t know about the cult and he saw how the village was changing, but most important of all…
Chyos we demand answers!
He was bff's with John, so I believe he was a good guy.

And John is in his 60s, so the whores probably already died of STDs.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Chyos we demand answers!
he was probably alright...I'm assuming not the best of people since he didn't do anything about Giron transforming Yasmine, but definitely no where near as bad as Giron, the little turd.

• Haha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He was bff's with John, so I believe he was a good guy.

And John is in his 60s, so the whores probably already died of STDs.
Oh yeah he knew John… This could mean that John also had a wild youth, whores alcohol and anvils… Even if he gives a more “responsible old man” vibe, maybe he learned his lesson
he was probably alright...I'm assuming not the best of people since he didn't do anything about Giron transforming Yasmine, but definitely no where near as bad as Giron, the little turd.
On Yasmine I don’t know if he was not interested in the matter or simply scared to mess with Giron’s new friends, probably the first option since he seems a pleasure seeker carefree dude, I would enjoyed meeting him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Chyos we demand answers!
Considering that he was best friends with John he was likely a cool guy, also I seem to remember that Emily said that originally the Mayor of Arenfield was elected, but since the people always voted for Girons Dad they stopped voting at some point as the result was always clear... though he seemed to have been a strict Dad since Giron mentions how he pressured Giron into bettering himself and marrying a Noble women.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On Yasmine I don’t know if he was not interested in the matter or simply scared to mess with Giron’s new friends, probably the first option since he seems a pleasure seeker carefree dude, I would enjoyed meeting him
In the letter he writes about this transformation and that he was suspicious but couldn't find any proof... Giron was never a member of the Cult and they used t cover their tracks quiet well... also when he grew older he was either cursed or poisoned by the Cult... or simply grew senile as he even forgets something very important he wanted to mention in his final hidden letter

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
How many Time Dev Gonna Change Tia Body ? Previous Red one(in the Ramash tent) was good, Now he change her again to that Brown Proton Shake Eater. :cautious:

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes