eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
How can you still not complete quest which is meant to be completed in all routes to even start prepare to kirlic quest. Either you messed around in save editor or some modding I don't know.
I got Kate to join her old friends in their room for fun, then went to do other quests and when I tried to get them the second round of drinks to put them to sleep, the MC had enough and can`t do it. I didn`t use save editor

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I got Kate to join her old friends in their room for fun, then went to do other quests and when I tried to get them the second round of drinks to put them to sleep, the MC had enough and can`t do it. I didn`t use save editor
did you listen to them at night by peeking into their room? you need to do that before you can try to put them to sleep (and also do the tia questline so that katherin will help with the herb needed to put them to sleep)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How many Time Dev Gonna Change Tia Body ? Previous Red one(in the Ramash tent) was good, Now he change her again to that Brown Proton Shake Eater. :cautious:
The color wasnt changed... only it proportions, he added a sheer layer for emulating sweat and better defined muscles.
But maybe the Light made her skin seem redder than it was before

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
did you listen to them at night by peeking into their room? you need to do that before you can try to put them to sleep (and also do the tia questline so that katherin will help with the herb needed to put them to sleep)
Yes, when I listened to the conversation , the only thing they asked where is she and they want to F*** her.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Yes, when I listened to the conversation , the only thing they asked where is she and they want to F*** her.
I don't do the ntr routes so other than recommending that you look through the walkthrough, I have nothing else...you talked to her about your suspicions that they killed her father, right?

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
I don't do the ntr routes so other than recommending that you look through the walkthrough, I have nothing else...you talked to her about your suspicions that they killed her father, right?
Yes I did and that visit was part of the plan. I may need to replay the game

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Yes I did and that visit was part of the plan. I may need to replay the game
1.With the red dress on start a serving minigame
2. Take a seat with Toren and co
3. After work talk to kate in her room about Toren and decide that Kate should go over there
4. follow her and watch. If her C > 15 she will give them a blowjob
5. After she's returned to her room talk to her again and talk about Toren again, tell her to continue (If she didn't give them a blowjob yet you have to do this again to trigger the extra dialogue)
6. The next day when Kate is at their room again watch them again
7. Talk to Kate in her room about Toren, this will complete the quest.
8. You can now choose Kate to not wear her red dress in the tavern, this will also deny her to visit Toren and the others in the evening

see, I only did the love route so I killed Toren and co. in the NTR route, they stay alive so instead of putting them to sleep, I think you just watch them have sex and then once you've seen everything, you can finish the quest. just check to make sure you've done all of this and if that doesn't work, there might be an issue.

Last edited:

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
1.With the red dress on start a serving minigame
2. Take a seat with Toren and co
3. After work talk to kate in her room about Toren and decide that Kate should go over there
4. follow her and watch. If her C > 15 she will give them a blowjob
5. After she's returned to her room talk to her again and talk about Toren again, tell her to continue (If she didn't give them a blowjob yet you have to do this again to trigger the extra dialogue)
6. The next day when Kate is at their room again watch them again
7. Talk to Kate in her room about Toren, this will complete the quest.
8. You can now choose Kate to not wear her red dress in the tavern, this will also deny her to visit Toren and the others in the evening

see, I only did the love route so I killed Toren and co. in the NTR route, they stay alive so instead of putting them to sleep, I think you just watch them have sex and then once you've seen everything, you can finish the quest. just check to make sure you've done all of this and if that doesn't work, their might be an issue.

Thank you for your reply

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Does anyone know where I might find and android port for this? Their getting harder and harder to find

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
I wouldn't call these "bugs", just something I noticed and wanted to know what you guys think.

1. December hidden boss aka Krumpus: apparently, the MC can't cut the tree all by himself, or rather say, wouldn't. If you tried like I did, MC will have a dialogue with himself, that goes something like this, "oh wow, cool tree." that's it, but if you are in Tia's party aka the REAL MCMVPVIP, she'd be like "hey, let's cut it down" and then the guy we play with would be like "aight." October boss can be fought if the "MC" is alone.

2. you notice how Syfa's corruption doesn't go above 100; Isha's corruption on the other hand, well, let's just say that I raised it to 194, "accidentally". the funny thing is, on the next day, it dropped to, like, 104 maybe, I don't why.

3. If you play with no NTR, you'll notice that none of the characters are as evil as shown in this thread, which is kinda obvious. I'm still looking forward to showing dave around the woods tho.

some small details I wanted to know what you guys think about.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
This is one of those rare games that never ceased to get updated consistently with updates being pretty good. Couple dozen hours of gameplay if you are not using a walkthrough. Hits many fetishes. I wish more devs would be as consistent with their games.
Yes, and even when you might have to drag some old saves to the new game, this latest update starts you with some common relationships that maybe better than the choice path you had established, this dev is out freaking standing.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i may of bugged my game because Verena doesn't get a new dress or joins in me banging claire despite being over 10C

Someone mentioned stealing her clothes during ariana quest line but i didn't do that. just snuck in and took of her nightie and banged her ( when she thought i was rodric )

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I wouldn't call these "bugs", just something I noticed and wanted to know what you guys think.

1. December hidden boss aka Krumpus: apparently, the MC can't cut the tree all by himself, or rather say, wouldn't. If you tried like I did, MC will have a dialogue with himself, that goes something like this, "oh wow, cool tree." that's it, but if you are in Tia's party aka the REAL MCMVPVIP, she'd be like "hey, let's cut it down" and then the guy we play with would be like "aight." October boss can be fought if the "MC" is alone.
This does sound like an oversight though. I will try this myself later.

2. you notice how Syfa's corruption doesn't go above 100; Isha's corruption on the other hand, well, let's just say that I raised it to 194, "accidentally". the funny thing is, on the next day, it dropped to, like, 104 maybe, I don't why.
This on the other hand sounds normal. Isha's corruption does drop over time, but I didn't pay attention to the radical drops and I didn't reach 100. Evangelion-01 did I think.

3. If you play with no NTR, you'll notice that none of the characters are as evil as shown in this thread, which is kinda obvious. I'm still looking forward to showing dave around the woods tho.
What?

The knight Aidalin and the carpenters, Rick and Roderick, sure.

But let's think about the others.

Dave tried to rape Frisha. I think not even some of the NTR players had the balls to bring Liandra to the mansion.

Giron treats his own daughter like trash and his wife is not very fond of him, not without reason apparently.

Thomas makes Kate dress like a whore for his own amusement, treats her like trash, and was blackmailing her to get into her pants. He also pulled the same shit with Ophilia turning the geek girl into a pink stripper, but fortunately, the developer downplayed his interactions with her in the second part of this update, even putting that he didn't try any blackmail this time. I still think is the worst update evar though.

Dasan? Killed his own father because he is a coward, and was willing to send women to be violated by the orcs. Not to mention his rape threats towards Tia and Lyvia.

You don't know what Lucius and Grant would do with Penny and Frisha if you didn't pay their debts, but you can guess what, but sure, we can give them a pass.

But the others above? Yeah, not really.

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Although I've not finished the newest contents of Anya, my instinct always told me she is a black widow who killed her grandmother before and now lure MC to become her newest victim after I saw her dressed differently and slutishly in the last few updates. I feel scared when I play without walkthough! :eek: Maybe I should become Gwen's Champion to be immune to poison... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: indiehindi
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes