zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
John wonders wether his old friend the previous mayor died of a natural cause actually as he states the man was very healthy and of simular statute as John
Nooo c’mon what would make you think that Giron, a corrupt man who blackmails women, works with a cult and demons and enslaved his daughter, could kill his father?
Seems an innocent man him!

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well,

In the medieval era, feudal age, marriage arrangements were common between nobles, for the sake of power.
Even if we go far, you can see that some nobles were related in blood, to keep this power to the family. One example are the spanish royalty, were they can sing " I am blue" without remorse.

Giron is evil? fuck this, he is just acting like any medieval noble would do, "get power" and play the wonderfull world of politics.

About the virgin stuff, it was stated in history that being a virgin is a political asset. Means purity and the most important thing" He/she doesnt have any kids that could be a problem on hereditary fights(Welcome initial plot). It was so important that asset, that it was stated:
A girl is "fertile" when they have their first menstruation. And why is this important? Because is the time thatthe marriage can be put in place.

About the daughter of a noble being a maid, the only reference I have is about "Wu Zetian" who turned to be an empress. So maybe and just maybe, the shots goes there. We have an assian after all.

I dont know why people are scandalized. There are evil people in the medieval times? But of course. What happened to "Here comes the spanish inquisition"? We are lucky that Chyos didnt introduce religious people fuycking kids for the sake of pleasure.Yet.

Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It's interesting that Melissa is the result of an affair and even knowing she's not her biological daughter, John treats her way differently than the way that Giron treats Julia...

And I forgot Henry, the dipshit. Dave's best friend, nothing much to be said.

Those characters were written in a very antagonistic way, but if anyone can think they are not so bad or even sympathize with them, we will have to agree to disagree then.

Aidalin is the notable exemption. The MC clearly doesn't like him when he meets him, but it's clearly more because of a jealousy thing with Mira. He didn't really do anything and the MC can be a dumbass and ruin his relationship with Mira, fueled by jealousy triggered by Syfa.

All the others fit the evil NTR bastard trope though.

Edit: And there is no antagonism coming from Corven or the carpenters at all in the non-ntr route.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aidalin is the notable exemption. The MC clearly doesn't like him when he meets him, but it's clearly more because of a jealousy thing with Mira. He didn't really do anything and the MC can be a dumbass and ruin his relationship with Mira, fueled by jealousy triggered by Syfa.
I think it's more about his experience with the Nobility like how the King and Giron who exploit the people and consider themself better while not haveing any skill or achievement of their own to be shown

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well,

In the medieval era, feudal age, marriage arrangements were common between nobles, for the sake of power.
Even if we go far, you can see that some nobles were related in blood, to keep this power to the family. One example are the spanish royalty, were they can sing " I am blue" without remorse.

Giron is evil? fuck this, he is just acting like any medieval noble would do, "get power" and play the wonderfull world of politics.

About the virgin stuff, it was stated in history that being a virgin is a political asset. Means purity and the most important thing" He/she doesnt have any kids that could be a problem on hereditary fights(Welcome initial plot). It was so important that asset, that it was stated:
A girl is "fertile" when they have their first menstruation. And why is this important? Because is the time thatthe marriage can be put in place.

About the daughter of a noble being a maid, the only reference I have is about "Wu Zetian" who turned to be an empress. So maybe and just maybe, the shots goes there. We have an assian after all.

I dont know why people are scandalized. There are evil people in the medieval times? But of course. What happened to "Here comes the spanish inquisition"? We are lucky that Chyos didnt introduce religious people fuycking kids for the sake of pleasure.Yet.
Damn Yotetar, I didn’t know you liked history too, modern age has more crimes against humanity and severed heads
It's interesting that Melissa is the result of an affair and even knowing she's not her biological daughter, John treats her way differently than the way that Giron treats Julia...

And I forgot Henry, the dipshit. Dave's best friend, nothing much to be said.

Those characters were written in a very antagonistic way, but if anyone can think they are not so bad or even sympathize with them, we will have to agree to disagree then.

All the others fit the evil NTR bastard trope though.

Edit: And there is no antagonism coming from Corven or the carpenters at all in the non-ntr route.
I honestly find more interesting not-antagonistic rivals, like Aidalin or Rick, they are relatable normal guys who just so happens to be in love with a girl, whose our MC has laid the eyes on (Aidalin ntr is more of a consequence of the MC tho)
But even with this, a bastard antagonist it’s always welcomed, more even if it’s a realistic one, Giron, Dave and the others aren’t cartoon.

Yeah it’s interesting for John, he is the nicest adult in the town, almost shocking, but I am scared that Chyos could put a ntr route with Melissa and John, I hope John has some actual morals not like fucking pater Francis

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
How do I get to the new frisha scene?
The normal one is fucking her at 10pm you'll get new animations, for the NTR one you need to talk to her on mondays or tuesdays while she's speaking with Grant, it you give her the 20 gold that will be it, it you refuse she'll fuck Grant in the Inn

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Damn Yotetar, I didn’t know you liked history too, modern age has more crimes against humanity and severed heads
...more reported and documented maybe, but the Dark Age wasn't named like that cause the sun didn't shine :sneaky:
i thought people could read, i wrote the word "updated" for a reason
Strange comeing from someone that seems to lack the ability himself given the fact there are several explanations in the Thread about Walkthroughs and their release scedule

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
...more reported and documented maybe, but the Dark Age wasn't named like that cause the sun didn't shine :sneaky:

Strange comeing from someone that seems to lack the ability himself given the fact there are several explanations in the Thread about Walkthroughs and their release scedule
I mean you are not wrong the more distant an age is the less we have sources, but we all know that the Dark age was created due to the fact of a massive sunglasses sale……………. Terrible joke just yeet me away already

Reactions: Yotetar

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I think it's more about his experience with the Nobility like how the King and Giron who exploit the people and consider themself better while not haveing any skill or achievement of their own to be shown
Perhaps is also a factor, but I took a peek at Syfa's sex scene on the altar, and the MC sounded so bitter in there. "She's right, isn't she? You would do with him for Athia!". Something among those lines.

I honestly find more interesting not-antagonistic rivals, like Aidalin or Rick, they are relatable normal guys who just so happens to be in love with a girl, whose our MC has laid the eyes on (Aidalin ntr is more of a consequence of the MC tho)
But even with this, a bastard antagonist it’s always welcomed, more even if it’s a realistic one, Giron, Dave and the others aren’t cartoon.
Villains are fun for conflict, it's extremely satisfying to screw Dave twice with Frisha and Liandra, punching Henry in the face and Dasan is dead meat. And although I would still like to have the old Ophilia back, I really hope that Chyos delivers and something horrible happens with Thomas.

Yeah it’s interesting for John, he is the nicest adult in the town, almost shocking, but I am scared that Chyos could put a ntr route with Melissa and John, I hope John has some actual morals not like fucking pater Francis
I always thought that the priest was only a dirty old man that liked to invent bullshit rules (put a crucifix in your anus!). I didn't know he had NTR stuff until some people here started commenting on it... so thanks for the mental image.

Something similar can also be said about Corven. I wouldn't have a clue.

So if there ever going to be NTR stuff with John (with Melissa pls no), a similar treatment wouldn't be so bad.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Perhaps is also a factor, but I took a peek at Syfa's sex scene on the altar, and the MC sounded so bitter in there. "She's right, isn't she? You would do with him for Athia!". Something among those lines.

Villains are fun for conflict, it's extremely satisfying to screw Dave twice with Frisha and Liandra, punching Henry in the face and Dasan is dead meat. And although I would still like to have the old Ophilia back, I really hope that Chyos delivers and something horrible happens with Thomas.

I always thought that the priest was only a dirty old man that liked to invent bullshit rules (put a crucifix in your anus!). I didn't know he had NTR stuff until some people here started commenting on it... so thanks for the mental image.

Something similar can also be said about Corven. I wouldn't have a clue.

So if there ever going to be NTR stuff with John (with Melissa pls no), a similar treatment wouldn't be so bad.
Corven ntr is pretty tame, I’ll give you a synopsis:
MC doesn’t want to have any sex with Arianna, Arianna is horny and goes to Corven, Corven firstly talks, and only after three weeks has actually sex with Arianna after, you multiple times rejected her with Lucius medicine.
And even during the sex scene he is like: “You need to be strong, you don’t need to fall into the beast!” And she is like “I am horny”, done pretty tame, Corven clearly doesn’t see Arianna as desirable, (since his dead daughter had the same age) but at the same time he agrees.

Ooooh it’s terrible with Francis,in the ntr route he states that he tried many times to seduce her but she didn’t acknowledge it, talk about messed up

And of course villains are fun for conflict, part of the pleasure is cucking them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The first encounter with Aldaly is him proclaiming that he'll end the war himself while never participating in a real battle before.
The MC mocks him abit how such a snot noze thinks he'll manage something hundreds if not thousands of soldiers couldn't achieve.
After liberating them from the Sanctum and believing in Mira he seems to open up to Aldlyn abit more, but he still considers him to naive to survive this war

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes