Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Where were those times which you sell your daughter for two cows?
I'm just going to say that this reminds me that If the MC doesn't lie to Julia and ask her in marriage, she even says that nobody was nice to her in her entire life (that dialogue is pretty cute btw, the MC saying that he would prove himself to her, not the other way around).

Besides a pending bonus scene, the next main update with Julia is her marriage. I wonder how the marriage mechanic will be implemented and really hope that we are allowed to have multiple wives (pls don't make us choose only one, don't be like those games). There is a reason why there are so many rooms in MC's home... right?

And of course villains are fun for conflict, part of the pleasure is cucking them
Yeah, and I didn't read your description of the NTR scenes, but thanks :poop:

The first encounter with Aldaly is him proclaiming that he'll end the war himself while never participating in a real battle before.
The MC mocks him abit how such a snot noze thinks he'll manage something hundreds if not thousands of soldiers couldn't achieve.
After liberating them from the Sanctum and believing in Mira he seems to open up to Aldlyn abit more, but he still considers him to naive to survive this war
Oh yeah, he's going to war though, out of the way of Mira and MC's trip to the monastery... so he might die there, wouldn't really miss him, but he didn't have it coming like the other examples in the conversation

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Besides a pending bonus scene, the next main update with Julia is her marriage. I wonder how the marriage mechanic will be implemented and really hope that we are allowed to have multiple wives (pls don't make us choose only one, don't be like those games). There is a reason why there are so many rooms in MC's home... right?
I am all for a monogamous happy marriage while I betray my wife with all the girls I find!
But I guess we have already a marriage system in Rumah, so no probably it won‘t be that problematic.
Also I don‘t think we will have polygamic marriages till Arenfield is ruled by Goron and the church

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am all for a monogamous happy marriage while I betray my wife with all the girls I find!
But I guess we have already a marriage system in Rumah, so no probably it won‘t be that problematic.
Also I don‘t think we will have polygamic marriages till Arenfield is ruled by Goron and the church
Marriage? o_O

No, thank you. I did NOT bring back Liandra, therefore NO marriage (y)

(anyway, why marrying the mayor's natural daughter instead of marrying Liandra - you'd be a huge idiot)

No wives, no children, please. MY MC is a lone wolf (a horny wolf).

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Marriage? o_O

(anyway, why marrying the mayor's natural daughter instead of marrying Liandra - you'd be a huge idiot)
there will be an alternative way to marry julia. I'd rather it involve kicking giron out of office...seeing as how the next update will probably focus on the queen, that might be a good way to deal with giron.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
There is something wrong here kate was able serve 10 guess and dance and got tip of 20 silver for dancing and 15 silver for every fight and there was 3 fight how did it calculate as 13 silver.= Screenshot (50).png

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Marriage? o_O

No wives, no children, please. MY MC is a lone wolf (a horny wolf).
Hey I like Julia :mad::mad: no need to say idiot

Anyways we were talking about also future marriages, like Emily update(when it will come and it will come)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
there will be an alternative way to marry julia. I'd rather it involve kicking giron out of office...seeing as how the next update will probably focus on the queen, that might be a good way to deal with giron.
If I were MC, I wouldn't do it.

Anyway, Chyos only knows what is going to happen. :sneaky:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You say? :unsure:
Dunno why but that would make me feel uneasy, since guys like Rick, Corven, John and Frank aren’t that bad.
Rick would commit seppuku tho, alcoholic for his all life, I prefer a situation like Rumah where everyone is happy and joyful but the mc fucks all the women lol
This why the only NTR I have is Kate got to give Rick a little happiness even though I am cocking him in the back well what he does not know won't hurt him.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
This why the only NTR I have is Kate got to give Rick a little happiness even though I am cocking him in the back well what he does not know won't hurt him.
I usually go after Kate after telling Rick to remember there are other women out there so that it doesn't hurt him as much...well, until I get with both his mom and his sister, but small details.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I usually go after Kate after telling Rick to remember there are other women out there so that it doesn't hurt him as much...well, until I get with both his mom and his sister, but small details.
well...not like he was gonna fuck his sister or mom. sadly it doesn't seem like there are any single women left in town besides melissa and uh, looking at the mc's track record, that won't be for long.

I do hope we get the chance to hook him up with someone who isn't an option to get with yourself. I lowkey feel bad during the dinner when he finds out I'm fucking his sister and the girl he used to like (and eventually his mother)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
There is definitely something wrong with the bar game why am I not meeting the required amount seriously why is it a bug. Screenshot (51).png Screenshot (52).png

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
When characters are not villains, some people have a guilty conscience. Probably why the developer felt the need to include the dialogue that Roderick is happy without Verenna and the MC can have her.

But I don't feel so bad for Rick when I see him cowering every single time that Kate is being harassed by soldiers. The MC did way more for her, including telling Thomas to fuck off.

He can get married offscreen in the epilogue with a woman that does not appear in the game or something like that though.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
When characters are not villains, some people have a guilty conscience. Probably why the developer felt the need to include the dialogue that Roderick is happy without Verenna and the MC can have her.

But I don't feel so bad for Rick when I see him cowering every single time that Kate is being harassed by soldiers. The MC did way more for her, including telling Thomas to fuck off.
yeh that did make me feel better (the saving kate from soldiers). also he kind of calls her a gold-digger later which is pretty inaccurate since he didn't do anything to actually win her over. plus with verenna you got that whole backstory about how they got married under bad circumstances.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Seriously what te fuck is wrong with the bar game I can't seem to reach the amount of tips WTF is wrong here. Screenshot (54).png Screenshot (57).png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There is definitely something wrong with the bar game why am I not meeting the required amount seriously why is it a bug. View attachment 1840819
Are you really sure that you did understand what you're supposed to do when Kate is serving?

Are you really sure that you did understand what you're supposed to do now when Kate talks to Thomas at midnight?

why are you playing 0.4.9.5a in your first pic and 0.4.8.0 in this one?

Have you ever thought that Kate is supposed to fail because of plot reasons?

-----

Guys, this is the new F95 frontier: "I don't understand the plot therefore the game must be buggy".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Kate never failed in any of my playthroughs, but I never ran into those bugs either. I don't exactly know what the user is doing playing different versions though and we don't know what he did during the tavern minigame.

Edit: or if is there some fuckery going on like save edits.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Are you really sure that you did understand what you're supposed to do when Kate is serving?

Are you really sure that you did understand what you're supposed to do now when Kate talks to Thomas at midnight?

why are you playing 0.4.9.5a in your first pic and 0.4.8.0 in this one?

-----

Guys, this is the new F95 frontier: "I don't understand the plot therefore the game must be buggy".
I tried using different version to see if that makes a difference not sure never encounter this before I never fail Kate mini game not sure whats going on here.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Nooo c’mon what would make you think that Giron, a corrupt man who blackmails women, works with a cult and demons and enslaved his daughter, could kill his father?
Seems an innocent man him!
Been drinkin...so I might be a bit off. I got the feeling from his letter that he couldn't get out of the cellar that nobody knew about and was quite happy to die there because he was tired of everything about his life. WTF...Text has gone funny...but aint gonna try to fix it. :sick:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Where were those times which you sell your daughter for two cows?
Ooh yes, not openly but "The Gentry" ruled and you didn't want to offend them. Your family got fed for the winter and your 16 yr old Daughter worked in the "Big House" until Spring. She would come home with a swollen belly and the Church would brand her and her family as "Harlots"
If you don't believe just type "Magdelene Laundry" into Google search

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes