xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
I love this video game. It is not linear and has varied content. History, different girls, fight alone or accompanied, hunting, gathering. Tia is my favorite character. I would like to see more hot scenes of her developed in detail. Some tips that would enrich Tia's NTR route.
1. When Tia cuts down trees and loses against the orc, it would be better if her first blowjob is developed in several renderings, such as thoughts by her and dirty phrases of the orc, with time and quantity she will become a good sucker.
2. When the orcs take Tia to their camp for a week, there would be a different sexual animation every few hours.
3. He would also be walking with her through Arenfield and from there a soldier who harassed her.
4. I not only like your NTR route but also your love route, is it possible that you don't lose your virginity after growing reputation and choosing to be your wanita in Rumah Village?
5. I hope you have more story and hot scenes to tell. New territories, new characters and go with Tia and some other travel friend to do missions.
About another girl of my liking is Mira, I hope I don't take her virginity and a possible NTR route.
Now Arianna is prettier, interesting what is expected with her, the wolf and if possible Tia.
Rick is his friend, he could be a girl-sharing partner, or he might get mad in the future when he finds out you fuck your sister.
Keep it up Chyos, you do a very good job!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Chyos, you should make a more involved netori route involving Kate and Rick, you could tell Rick to try his luck with Kate, while you fuck her behind his back.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
She isn't the most popular one among the current routes though
The characters and routes with additional gameplay elements win out most to all others so far
the only two that come to mind are tia(bigtime with campbuilding etc) and emily
daughters ? kate doesnt really have any gameplay imho. (but a really depraved story :D)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the only two that come to mind are tia(bigtime with campbuilding etc) and emily
daughters ? kate doesnt really have any gameplay imho. (but a really depraved story :D)
Gwen for magic skills and abilities to "influence" certain characters
Penny for a rudimentally farming system

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Gwen for magic skills and abilities to "influence" certain characters
Penny for a rudimentally farming system
hmm ok i guess. not really interested in a farming system except maybe for alchemy ingredients?
a magic system would be really cool. there are several story lines like tia for sure and maybe imawyn later on? and there is that cult aswell.
gotta hand it to Chyos, he can write interesting characters and stories.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a save where Natasha (the church girl) is fucked by the priest the first time?

And also one where Julia (the servant girl in the manor) fucks the old butler; they're scenes that i wanna see but they're too small to be worth the hassle.

Thanks all ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Final release for 0.2.7.x is coming either late tonight or early next week... includeing the Bonus content with the Mayor's/Baron's wife and their maid

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Might be a strange request to some, but does anybody have a full NTR save? I'm just finishing the full love route and it would be nice to have the set.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes