Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how to cheat with talent?
...don't...
you are not required to have high values on all Talents... you can see all content with less than 10 points invested... and some talents can be leveled as a quest reward or action dureing a quest

bk201201

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone know why the game is like this? I tried downloading it again but the problem remains and I searched through the thread but came up with nothing.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
[
depends on what you want to see. i have literally a few hundred saves right now with different options(but i have to look into them since im shit at naming savegames).
this folder has just a few mainly for tia since raising her ntr takes the longest. (you have to loose vs a lot of orcs which takes a long time and repeating scenes(long wakeup scene)). 4-40 have the progression in ruma and her raised ntr stat. kates ntr is easy to do since you can just skip the serving minigame to do it (second ntr part after corrupting her and progressing her story)
i want to see as many scenes as i can with all the charators i know it migth take a while so no rush just asking and if you could name them like "katefile1.rpgsave" and whatever shes doing i know what to look for and its easy enougth to edit it back to useabel i know this migth take a while so rush

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Does anyone know why the game is like this? I tried downloading it again but the problem remains and I searched through the thread but came up with nothing.
I think you have a trouble with your graphic card. Look if you have any update for it. Images are all now in rpgmvp format, maybe you need the last plug for it too.

Reactions: bk201201

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What exactly is ophilias new content? I can't figure it out
Green passage in the WT...
basically you'll be able tomake her drunk and rape her or be a gentleman and return after she sobbered up to have sex
there is no new content for Ophilia or kate for some reason
You got to look closer apparently... both scenes had been mentioned only recently here

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Green passage in the WT...
basically you'll be able tomake her drunk and rape her or be a gentleman and return after she sobbered up to have sex

You got to look closer apparently... both scenes had been mentioned only recently here
that was in 2.6.5 already that is why i am confused

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes