Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Chyos Hi, for some reason there is no saturday anymore. On friday night I went to tavern, took a room and sleep until midnight to have some quality time with Ophilia, but game jumped straight to sunday. I loaded a save and just wait outside on friday night and samething happened.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Some help plz thw WT says the wall can be broken with a pickaxe from the outside to but no options is showing up for me
no use from inventory neither
1590626699313.png 1590626727764.png

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
The HUD disappears when you play hide and seek with Arianna and can stay gone for a while. A simple fix would be to have the option of turning the HUD on or off on the controls.

Reactions: Chyos

Ranveer

Jan 19, 2018
Hey make a 20 and 30$ membership page bcoz this game absoultly fantastic intrested people will join and make etc. Condent for them

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
I thinks there is a glitch with Frisha's quest in the evening. The part when she wants too look at your cock, she says her line then nothing happens.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The HUD disappears when you play hide and seek with Arianna and can stay gone for a while. A simple fix would be to have the option of turning the HUD on or off on the controls.
There already is, you can press T to fix it. Thanks for the report I will fix the problem with the hide and seek

Hey make a 20 and 30$ membership page bcoz this game absoultly fantastic intrested people will join and make etc. Condent for them
I've been thinking about adding more tiers, but I don't want to do that without giving back a propper reward. I'm currently barely able to complete the bonus scene each month together with the normal content update... Adding even more on top of that just isn't possible for me without making cuts at the normal content (what I don't want to do ofc ;) )

I thinks there is a glitch with Frisha's quest in the evening. The part when she wants too look at your cock, she says her line then nothing happens.
Thanks, I will have a look at it

Reactions: L30

grix2312

Feb 2, 2019
is there an actual scene between Corvin and Arianna? Because everytime I look in the tent they're just talking

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There already is, you can press T to fix it. Thanks for the report I will fix the problem with the hide and seek

I've been thinking about adding more tiers, but I don't want to do that without giving back a propper reward. I'm currently barely able to complete the bonus scene each month together with the normal content update... Adding even more on top of that just isn't possible for me without making cuts at the normal content (what I don't want to do ofc ;) )

Hey... during Arianes sex scene in the wild there is a mistake by the name tag of the dialogue... dureing the forplay part it's always the player speaking (which obviously isn't the case)

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I pressed every single button on the keyboard when the HUD disappeared and no it did no fix it ... only brought up how much time I wanted to skip. Granted I was in town and the HUD was still gone. Ill try in the same area next time.

Sasquatchnunu

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, I've encountered a bug regarding Arianna and Tia questlines, in one case I cannot forge silver weapons and in the second I cannot chose to kiss Tia after choping woods even though she has more than 7 affection and I said that I disagreed when she told me that the village hated her. Is there a way to fix it?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
It happens when you have advanced her mother's storyline until Frisha noticed u having sex. Afterwards you can show her your dick once and then this happens. I always thought it was because you have to continue frishas story . If this happens in any of my saves I never did her events in the mayors house

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It happens when you have advanced her mother's storyline until Frisha noticed u having sex. Afterwards you can show her your dick once and then this happens. I always thought it was because you have to continue frishas story . If this happens in any of my saves I never did her events in the mayors house
Thanks for the clarification, now I know where to look for the bug ;)

Hi, I've encountered a bug regarding Arianna and Tia questlines, in one case I cannot forge silver weapons and in the second I cannot chose to kiss Tia after choping woods even though she has more than 7 affection and I said that I disagreed when she told me that the village hated her. Is there a way to fix it?
This is an old bug.. One that I always wanted to fix and never got the time for :rolleyes: I will have a look at it now and hopefully fix it for the future. For now to fix your problem I suggest to use save edit and change variable 63 = 7.
And for being unable to forge silver: have you completed John's part about how to forge?

Reactions: L30

Sasquatchnunu

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks for the clarification, now I know where to look for the bug ;)

This is an old bug.. One that I always wanted to fix and never got the time for :rolleyes: I will have a look at it now and hopefully fix it for the future. For now to fix your problem I suggest to use save edit and change variable 63 = 7.
And for being unable to forge silver: have you completed John's part about how to forge?
1590668375331.png Are you speaking about this variable?
Yes, I can forge the first dagger, the one made out of copper (I think) but that's it, and I got silver coins as well

grix2312

Feb 2, 2019
I pressed every single button on the keyboard when the HUD disappeared and no it did no fix it ... only brought up how much time I wanted to skip. Granted I was in town and the HUD was still gone. Ill try in the same area next time.
Try losing a battle

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes