HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have no idea why but I fucking adore this game. The 3d is kind of low quality but how open ended everything is and how far you can bend the characters has been an absolute thrill. Kate in particular is so far the best character for me and the fact that I am whoring her out to everyone but she is still in love with the MC every night is top tier stuff. I hope Kate's and Claire's storys get updated after Penny but so far this game is fucking good! Don't know if the dev is on here but congrats man. Your game is really damn good so far.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
howmany days? just one? i tryed to load older save and do it again but bug is same. if i have only 2 anestetics in inventory its enough?
im completely hopeless
Not a bug...you just have the wrong item.... you'll need the strong anestetics from Lucious shop.
The one you get for stealing the potionbook from Gwen

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
have you given her a day of rest after you saved her?
make her sink it in

keep working in the kitchen with Claire and clean up the cellar from all spiderwebs, I assume you either haven't worked in the kitchen enough or missed a spiderweb
I already finished that, I’m having sex with Kate and Claire now. Where I’m at is that I havve sex with Claire and saw Thomas going into a close door that I need to get the key from his from.

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Are you at the right place and time? She is sitting on a fallen tree between Tia´s tree and Mira´s house during the second half of the night. Every night no matter were in the game you are. Because of her black clothes I missed her to in my first game.

lolmiki

Apr 6, 2018
here is a Cheat- modded save, with all quests complete NTR is on but all the quest completed was all NON NTR just giving it out if you just want to fuck most of the women. if the file dont work just let me know with a replay
I cant copy it in to the save file in winrar

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
here is a Cheat- modded save, with all quests complete NTR is on but all the quest completed was all NON NTR just giving it out if you just want to fuck most of the women. if the file dont work just let me know with a replay
How do you do stats or lvls?
I want to do something less complete and more like restore my old save. But can´t find the variables.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
a little question, are the prices at the shop bugged?, or it just me?, its shows as NaN to me
you can see the prices for singular items no problem... but if you increase the amount it turns into that indeed... if necessary do the math yourself

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Theres a bug in frisha's room, I cant exit once I entered the room, what do I?
leave the tile infront of the door and than walk back... sometimes leaving is not really an option if you are required to see a certain scene first though... or interact with her after witnessing something

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Jesus Christ. again I lost my save. Why does soemone Always build up a new save and to overwrite files when update this files? Now I have to go 32 hours of gameplay over again.

sinclair41411

Feb 26, 2018
How do you do stats or lvls?
I want to do something less complete and more like restore my old save. But can´t find the variables.
i dont know the variables i know where the file is for the variables but i dont know i how read it, some times using the save editor it would pop up my stats and other charters stats thats how i change my stats, this is a picture of the items names for the variables, and is the other

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes