Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
honestly you do need them specially at higher levels

im level 30 so even if i take off all of my good equipment it takes a while for me to get killed the character at higher levels are just too tanky and there are certain scenes and even paths that require you to lose a lot, in those cases having several potions at hand or even an option to surrender would come really in handy instead of taking all my equipment and slowly losing
Yeah you can re use the potion. You can use potion in many fights it not cosumed.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Hi there, guys!! about the NTR besides Kate & Tia who are the other girls with more NTR content?

thanks for the future replies
I think most if not all to be honest. I hate NTR so I am not the best person to ask, but I am trying to address your question before it gets lost in the sea of new posts.

I know Penny has some - she can do NTR stuff with the shopkeep, also you can get to this situation where her husband is back and he is banging her and/or you can bang her next to him sleeping in bed

Kate obviously has loads (heh pun intended)

Frisha has some, you can help or hinder the mayor's scumbag son's efforts to corrupt her

Ophilia has it planned, not sure if it's implemented yet, if you bang her when she is drunk you can set her down the "town whore" path

Mira has some, I think you can get the knight guy that comes to go on the quest with her to bang her

Some of the characters in the Orc village def have NTR.

If you look through the walkthrough and search "NTR" you will see a million places where it can be encountered and how to get there: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3309605_A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.5.7.0_Walkthrough.pdf

Reactions: Subako47

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Hi there, guys!! about the NTR besides Kate & Tia who are the other girls with more NTR content?

thanks for the future replies
Apart from a few side characters (in the monastery, for example), there is NTR content for almost all of them, and there is also mmf sharing content for Tia and Lyvia. As already mentioned, it's best to follow the walkthrough so you don't miss anything.

Reactions: Subako47
Sep 27, 2023
Any chances for a Yasmine Questline? She is probably one of the only MILFs in the game that doesnt have a love route or corruption route. Yeah, I know she is married to Giron BUT the Queen has a love route and corruption route and yet Yasmine seems to have the least content despite being in longer than the Queen is. BTW is there a way to train Lyvia for new abilities like you can for Tia with Maui?

Last edited:

Subako47

Nov 29, 2021
Apart from a few side characters (in the monastery, for example), there is NTR content for almost all of them, and there is also mmf sharing content for Tia and Lyvia. As already mentioned, it's best to follow the walkthrough so you don't miss anything.
with monastery you mean Church?? I didn't go there yet.. so all girls have some NTR there?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
with monastery you mean Church?? I didn't go there yet.. so all girls have some NTR there?
No, apart from Mira, the other girls in the monastery have no NTR content as far as I know. You will get to the monastery later in the course of a quest with Mira. Apart from that, almost all the main characters have NTR content. But there's no point in discussing everything in detail here when you can simply read about it in the walkthrough :WeSmart:;)

Sep 27, 2023
I must say it is hot cucking other men with the MILFs. Yasmine, Helena, Verena, Agatha all MILF cheating sluts. I cant wait to be able to impregnate them just to show how much their husbands are cucks.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I must say it is hot cucking other men with the MILFs. Yasmine, Helena, Verena, Agatha all MILF cheating sluts. I cant wait to be able to impregnate them just to show how much their husbands are cucks.
Ahh we can see you and MAURY will be on a first name basis soon..... :ROFLMAO:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Any chances for a Yasmine Questline? She is probably one of the only MILFs in the game that doesnt have a love route or corruption route. Yeah, I know she is married to Giron BUT the Queen has a love route and corruption route and yet Yasmine seems to have the least content despite being in longer than the Queen is. BTW is there a way to train Lyvia for new abilities like you can for Tia with Maui?
I suppose that's because yasmine hasn't been voted much, but I don't have much info on that since I wasn't subscribed that long.

Also iirc u cannot train her but maybe I'm wrong, the only thing u can do is let her train with the soldiers in the camp but I don't think that teaches her anything.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How to cheat for talents points? the talent points1 is the variable for the count to distribute
change the following variable with this website as follows:
I strongly advice against that.

Anyway, I guess you skipped the very first lines in the game where our fellow MC talks about a certain cheatbook on the table in his house.

Anyway, again, it's your gameplay (and not mine).

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any one know if there is gonna be more sleep stuff like with ariannas mother. would be awesome if we could sneak in a girls bed after corrupting her enough to dream about being with us and deflowering her while she dreams.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I strongly advice against that.

Anyway, I guess you skipped the very first lines in the game where our fellow MC talks about a certain cheatbook on the table in his house.

Anyway, again, it's your gameplay (and not mine).
i guess I did,thanks for correcting me I deleted the post.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Possible bug - not sure if this is the intended dialogue or not. Doing Frisha's questline, swapped the wine out after Dave put the "potion" in it. The next time she came over, when he gave her wine, she made the comments that it just takes like regular wine so it seems to have worked, he did not successfully give her the corruption potion (aka MC's load.)

HOWEVER - the next day, spying in the mayor's office, when Dave comes over he says yes he gave her the potion "and it seems to have worked" - wtf? Is this what is supposed to happen? I thought he was supposed to bitch about it not doing anything. Also the mayor did not say anything about not being able to get more (and I never sell loads erm I mean potions to Lucius, so the only one he should ever have had is the one you have to give him at the very beginning - the sample.)

Also, do you still effectively have to progress Emily / Mira & Frisha's mom, to progress the story and upgrade your house, etc.? (Hoping not, because I hate the older LIs and I really hate how she starts trying to crowd in and join the fun when you are banging her daughters, but guessing you still have to deal with her.)

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes