Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Alright mb... I worded it a bit a strangely so... I have done the "See what happens" choice like 10 times already. I tried every combination of Dancing with lyvia and showing Tia's breast 10 times already aswell. I tried to just dance with Lyvia but not expose Tia's breast aswell many times over. Already fucked Liandra and as i said before her Affection and Corruption is maxed out. I tried everything yet nothing happens. I exposed Lyvias ass aswell 10 times already. Only thing that happens is that Liandra comments about it in pink text but thats about it. No convo ever happened... I can post my save here.
So I have no idea, I just did it that way, I just stole the potion 30 seconds ago.

Maybe it's something regarding Giron? Do you have Yasmine's photo? Did you already fuck her (Yasmine)?

Nash95

Jan 18, 2019
For the people that will decide to try the game, one of the quest will ask you to gather wood for the fireplace, dont be stupid enough to think those logs clearly cut for a fireplace in the witch house can be used for the quest

They are not orcs, they are people who painted themselves with green paint lol
you mean like a white person who immitates a <removed>?

siguwe

Feb 20, 2024
Changelog 0.5.6.8 (Patreon):

Good evening,

I've finally completed the implementation of the last animation for Nyra. There is more content for her inside her hut now. On Dasan's route you should wait until everyone is asleep inside to fully see the content (in case Tia visits there is a wait option), on vanilla route it should be possible at any time when she's in bed.
I also have plans to expand this scene a little further in 0.5.7.0 (at least on the vanilla route).
What's also still missing is a repeatable version of the scene outside (both dance and sex) there is already an option for that, but for now it only triggers her normal naked scene (you can currently repeat the winterhowl event instead).
There will also be an option to go back to her old dress (for those who prefer it), but that is also still missing. So much to do, so little time!
So while still incomplete this update does have a few more things to try out. I've also implemented the changes to the Bandit camp (Emily doesn't have to be captured twice anymore) and you can trigger Tia's anal scene without claiming Hiba (after having sex with Tia 3 times she will mention it during sex in your hut, the old way via Hiba is ofc still possible).

As always: Old save files work as always. I've written a guide how you can transfer them. You can find it here:

Should you run into any bugs, please report them via pm or by using the #bugreport channel on discord (Click + to create a new thread there) Thank you to anyone who takes the time to report bugs! All hotfixes will be listed below the links.

I know that this is a rather small update if you already played 0.5.6.7. But at the same time I wanted to get it out before the year is over. This will most likely be my last update for this year, so completing the christmas content for Nyra was important to me. I know there are still the variations missing that I mentioned at the top of the post, still at least all animations are now implemented.

Next week I'll begin with the rework of Imawyn's old animations in her tent. I'll probably make some of the new versions then also available at the later stages when you freed her from prison.
But for now it's time to take a little break.

Have a nice weekend!
good games..(y)

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Should I download the game then install the hotfix or gotta wait until the game becomes the same version as the hotfix?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Should I download the game then install the hotfix or gotta wait until the game becomes the same version as the hotfix?
That depends on whether a bug in the new version affects you or not, it is recommended to update it so you prevent it from happening to you and you don't get any scares.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Hey man, you may be missing one step: Organize the party, and dance with Lyvia alone (don't choose the Let's see what happens option). Then a dialogue between Liandra and Marcus' Mentee should happen.

You can trigger her Breast expansion at the camp by letting Tia dance in front of her during the feast and by touching Lyvia's ass when dancing with her alone. After she watched you a few times she will ask you if you prefer bigger tits. If you admit that it will open up a quest to get the potion from Giron's study (hide and listen, then find the bottle on top of the cabinet).
dont know if you need man there or not as i always let them join in to keep them happy

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes