Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
When it comes to the part to pick to side with the rebels or not has there been any info on what the different sides entails? It's pretty much the only part I got left before I get a "complete" save I'm gonna save for the future but it feels like such a big choice that I'm thinking of just keeping it for future me.
Are you asking about whether or not to side with Hekima? After Anya drugs you at dinner and you end up in the hideout? If so it's detailed under Anya in the walkthrough. Personally after playing both, I think staying out is better. Both in ease to execute, less running around. Plus you are a better person towards Anya and Sophie. But if you are after NTR, join the rebellion.

If you are talking about something that happens in Kirlic I apologize, I am currently bugged out of seeing that content.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Are you asking about whether or not to side with Hekima? After Anya drugs you at dinner and you end up in the hideout? If so it's detailed under Anya in the walkthrough. Personally after playing both, I think staying out is better. Both in ease to execute, less running around. Plus you are a better person towards Anya and Sophie. But if you are after NTR, join the rebellion.

If you are talking about something that happens in Kirlic I apologize, I am currently bugged out of seeing that content.
Nah thats the one since in the walkthrough it talks about it being a big choice and that you can say no and then make a choice later on but depending on your choice it will or might have a big impact. So I was just wondering since I was thinking of making the save I'm on a pure non-NTR run save and next run might go full ntr save instead.

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
Nah thats the one since in the walkthrough it talks about it being a big choice and that you can say no and then make a choice later on but depending on your choice it will or might have a big impact. So I was just wondering since I was thinking of making the save I'm on a pure non-NTR run save and next run might go full ntr save instead.
Then yeah, stay out, you have to survive battling Hekima, then escaping his camp with a lot of guards. Then talk to Anya, grab Tia and Lyvia empty out the camp, it's easy with them. Leave a note in the house, go back to Anya. Quest is complete.

Joining the rebellionyou have to go back and forth between Hekima at night and Giron during the day, a few times, and once to the Queen in the late evening. Only then to still have some battles and Hekima has control over Anya's sex life. The only reason to go through all that is to get the NTR scenes, which isn't my thing either.

Both paths have a future quest, involving Anya's mother. But it doesn't appear to me like you are making long term decisions towards the rebellion, if it does, I would bet staying out now, means you can join it later, or helping now means you go decide not to continue to help. Since you can remove Hekima now, I am not even sure his part in the rebellion has any future quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Subako47

Nov 29, 2021
Hi there, guys!! do you know if this last update added any more NTR content to the game? if so, what girl(s) had more NTR content this last update?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Who can I replace Kate & Claire for the trip to Kirlic? And the walkthrough of how to replace them too please?

Last edited:

Anomous.

Nov 24, 2023
Does anyone have the 100% or slightly more complete save from the most updated version?
I was almost finished but my game bugged and I lost

Reactions: pepsi039

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm stuck on the 'Defending Rumah' quest, I've done everything up until the point where you're supposed to finally deal with the orcs, but I can't find out how to proceed. I go to the camp, and I can't find anything. I go to Rumah, and manage the tribe and there's no flag. I've talked to Gwen as well about the Orc's. I've killed both Gurtak and Dasan, which is the route I wanted to go down, so if anyone knows how to proceed please help me out, I've given up trying to find out myself.

Oh, and I've also went to the west of the orc camp, where that cliff is, but I couldn't find anything to interact with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm stuck on the 'Defending Rumah' quest, I've done everything up until the point where you're supposed to finally deal with the orcs, but I can't find out how to proceed. I go to the camp, and I can't find anything. I go to Rumah, and manage the tribe and there's no flag. I've talked to Gwen as well about the Orc's. I've killed both Gurtak and Dasan, which is the route I wanted to go down, so if anyone knows how to proceed please help me out, I've given up trying to find out myself.

Oh, and I've also went to the west of the orc camp, where that cliff is, but I couldn't find anything to interact with.

Isn't that the part where you need to just waltz into the camp and fight? I could be wrong - make sure you've talked to the captured orc woman just north of rumah enough....

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Isn't that the part where you need to just waltz into the camp and fight? I could be wrong - make sure you've talked to the captured orc woman just north of rumah enough....
Nah, when I get close to the camp it just automatically moves me away. I will try talking to Maui some more though, maybe that will help.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Jan 19, 2021

You have to sent your tribe plan the attack in the chieftain tent (Manage Tribe)

Sep 27, 2023
Hi there, guys!! do you know if this last update added any more NTR content to the game? if so, what girl(s) had more NTR content this last update?
There is a scene with Claire and Bjorn but that's about it. Won't know the full details until Chyos releases 5.8.0 he may add something new to that.

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
I'm doing the mission the price for recognition and when I look for the treasures the maps are blank. Has anyone already missed it and if so do you know how to fix it?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes