Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Any game-breaking bugs you've found so far?
Nothing game breaking, but when you try to talk to the orcs after dealing with the leader, it will have an option to fight them and it won't work and instead ask you to climb. Also on the route where you can fight them again for training, it plays the text but the screen is black.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Nothing game breaking, but when you try to talk to the orcs after dealing with the leader, it will have an option to fight them and it won't work and instead ask you to climb. Also on the route where you can fight them again for training, it plays the text but the screen is black.
Good news everyone: next Tia quest coming up: It is called "Struggle for Supremacy". All Tia fans should vote for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Don't be mad. We won't be able to even play the new quest until it's voted in a poll one day in the future
As if that ever took more than 3 polls :rolleyes:

Also regarding the game update since the walkthrough wasn't even Updated I am pretty sure there will be a final release for 0.5.3.0 on the horizon... though it's very likely that this will happen after his return in march

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
As if that ever took more than 3 polls :rolleyes:

Also regarding the game update since the walkthrough wasn't even Updated I am pretty sure there will be a final release for 0.5.3.0 on the horizon... though it's very likely that this will happen after his return in march
He said he would fix as many bugs/do the walkthrough/ finish up a scene or two as he could tomorrow then everything would be moved to next month.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ok so I learned why there is another quest for Tia. (Unimplemented) it's a redemption quest. Basically if she becomes Bolgan's moglia you can fight him for the right to be with her and pretty much kill him.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Ok so I learned why there is another quest for Tia. (Unimplemented) it's a redemption quest. Basically if she becomes Bolgan's moglia you can fight him for the right to be with her and pretty much kill him.
It is called Supremacy because there is more at stake. It will probably be the conquest of Madrag Kaz and gaining control of the whole orc nation.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It is called Supremacy because there is more at stake. It will probably be the conquest of Madrag Kaz and gaining control of the whole orc nation.
I mean it could be that but it's specific for Tia so I think it's gonna be her ending

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tia was never real. She was the MC's guilt over Marcus's death manifested
But then how do you explain how she is present during the intro?
Maybe all the sexual acts with all of Arenfield inhabitants are pure fiction, and him fucking every women is a manifestation of his hidden frustration for never meeting his mother, and MC getting cucked is a representation of his anguish for not having anymore a father figure!
While in reality MC actually got in a comatose state due to Pneumonia in the witch house.
Genius, Chyos did it again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But then how do you explain how she is present during the intro?
Maybe all the sexual acts with all of Arenfield inhabitants are pure fiction, and him fucking every women is a manifestation of his hidden frustration for never meeting his mother, and MC getting cucked is a representation of his anguish for not having anymore a father figure!
While in reality MC actually got in a comatose state due to Pneumonia in the witch house.
Genius, Chyos did it again!
Tia was present because of the MCs aimless livestyle and him subconciously lamenting his current state in live.
She later evolved to represent all the things in live he hates and has no controll over

And MC is not in a comatous situation because of the witch house, but because Gurtak did hit him hard when they were fighting/him running away

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Tia was present because of the MCs aimless livestyle and him subconciously lamenting his current state in live.
She later evolved to represent all the things in live he hates and has no controll over

And MC is not in a comatous situation because of the witch house, but because Gurtak did hit him hard when they were fighting/him running away
Well put.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes