Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
But then how do you explain how she is present during the intro?
Maybe all the sexual acts with all of Arenfield inhabitants are pure fiction, and him fucking every women is a manifestation of his hidden frustration for never meeting his mother, and MC getting cucked is a representation of his anguish for not having anymore a father figure!
While in reality MC actually got in a comatose state due to Pneumonia in the witch house.
Genius, Chyos did it again!
Dasan was real though.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh yeah? Than explain Dave
Dave is the MCs selfish self, he indulges in his fathers hard work and is spoiled and corrupted... unless MC starts to take care of his own life he'll be left behind by everyone and suffer as a nameless and hated prick... getting a women to provoke him breaking from his shell might be his only salvation.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Dave is the MCs selfish self, he indulges in his fathers hard work and is spoiled and corrupted... unless MC starts to take care of his own life he'll be left behind by everyone and suffer as a nameless and hated prick... getting a women to provoke him breaking from his shell might be his only salvation.
And Giron is the manifestation of what his secret desire for a dad that indulges in his hedonistic lifestyle unlike Marcus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he is gonna do Bianca's bonus scene when he gets back and then start on Emily's stuff.
Emily should be short…
Oh I do hope, there are some rework scenes and the marriage and that’s it

Then after that it’s Mira’s turn or was it the rework?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Emily should be short…
Oh I do hope, there are some rework scenes and the marriage and that’s it

Then after that it’s Mira’s turn or was it the rework?
Well Chyos intended to make the first planned pregnancy content in that Update aswell and hopefully give some meaning to the orphanage other than a place to drop 2 sprites.
Emily currently is probably the most fleshed out character with intriguing story, Tia might have more content but she still feels kinda hollow, gonna check the Update once the mega is actually available, but I don't think a single Update can actually turn her story into something wholesome like Emilys story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well Chyos intended to make the first planned pregnancy content in that Update aswell and hopefully give some meaning to the orphanage other than a place to drop 2 sprites.
Emily currently is probably the most fleshed oud character with intriguing story, Tia might have more content but she still feels kinda hollow, gonna check the Update once the mega is actually available, but I don't think a single Update can actually turn her story into something wholesome like Emilys story
I mean we all know the answer

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i noticed that somehow Tia was the most Loved girl in this game, you guy alway vote for her poll :BootyTime:

look at her walkthought man, so fukin long

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i noticed that somehow Tia was the most Loved girl in this game, you guy alway vote for her poll :BootyTime:

look at her walkthought man, so fukin long
Loved?
The hell?
Sure by some, but I can tell ya that even on discord people are getting tired of her and Rumah.
All of these variables, different outcomes, NTR scenes, NTR routes, Love routes, Corruption route the list goes on and on (but mostly focused on those three so loved letters).

If this keeps going I am out

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Loved?
The hell?
Sure by some, but I can tell ya that even on discord people are getting tired of her and Rumah.
All of these variables, different outcomes, NTR scenes, NTR routes, Love routes, Corruption route the list goes on and on (but mostly focused on those three so loved letters).

If this keeps going I am out
We will miss you at first... :(

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes