MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone recommend other games like this? I need something till next update
I think the common answer would probably be Peasants Quest, and I'd also say Renryuu Ascension is similar enough.

You'll struggle to find many RPGM games that match this in terms of amount of content, but there just aren't that many good RPGM games similar to this anyway. Which is a shame honestly.

I'd maybe recommend Goblin Layer, The Mercenary's Adventure, and The Last Sovereign for just being some of the more solid RPGM games that immediately come to mind

Reactions: zARRR

mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
Really loving the game so far.
One question - how do you equip swords?
I crafted a copper sword but cannot equip it for some reason.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
How do I train with her? I only get the option to watch her fighting with the soldier and after that she stands by the river.
At the start of the game you can just use a dagger and a bow, Tia an axe and Lyvia is the sword fighter. Much later you can ask Lyvia to train you in sword fighting. It is not really worth it because at that point excellent daggers are available that outclass any sword.

kbaird24601

Sep 16, 2020
How do I train with her? I only get the option to watch her fighting with the soldier and after that she stands by the river.
You have to follow Lyvia’s quest line until you take over the mercenary camp. After you take over the camp keep following her quests until you build a training facility at the camp. Then train with her there.

Tanjim24

Apr 12, 2022
i do not know what to do in the demons hunting quest even after completing all steps but Screenshot 2023-08-29 204005.png is still telling to investicate

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes