Zolfried

May 31, 2017
I know its not fully implemented yet, but how will the marriage system work? a certain event in the church hints thoward the possibility of a harem setting.. but the PSA message when i talked with Emily i got the feeling it would lock out other marriages or have a big negative hit to the other ladies.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I know its not fully implemented yet, but how will the marriage system work? a certain event in the church hints thoward the possibility of a harem setting.. but the PSA message when i talked with Emily i got the feeling it would lock out other marriages or have a big negative hit to the other ladies.
Having discounted your "marriage" with Tia in Rumah, marriage in Arentfield is more "public" for example after that mission which is to marry Emily, the Baron tells you that now you will no longer intend to marry Julia, closing the door so to speak to marry her (in the future), but preserving your relationship with her. In summary, unless you really like Emily or another character that they allow you to marry in the future, I do not recommend getting married in Arentfield, in Rumah it is different and you can have the entire village and nothing will happen.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Shame the Penny update lost, but at least we are one step closer to Kirlic.

Now for some conspiracy theories.
It is pretty much given that the Coldstones are responsible for the disappearance of Penny's family.

I don't quite remember if the bodies of her parents were found, but her sister was most likely kidnapped by them.

I think they are involved with the cult ( the Coldstones), and the blindfolded girl we see in the tunnel under the inn is Penny's sister.

What do you guys think?
I thought it looked a lot like the merchant you buy the horse from.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok - Anya is a spy - I get that but her stepdad is for Van and you get two choices - to side with Van or erik the king - is it going to screw up the game to try each one? I mean you are already allied with the captain of the guards etc... Can't you just kill all these new Van guys in the southern palisade????

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
How do you offer wine to Kate? In the walkthrough it says "in the evening, when talking to her in bed", but she is always working in the evening....
i think she drinks cumwine/sleeping wine right after u confront thomas when he is fondling kate, also its at midnight not evening. u can give her a cup of wine with ur cum when shes doing waitress stuff and you tip her.

Reactions: Adrian24

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK - The quest for Claire - she asks me to go down to the cellar and get a bag of onions and a bag of potatoes, I got the bag of onions and found 2 bags of potatoes but they are rotten and it won't let me take them, instead of being to tell Claire this it will only answer that I haven't yet gone down to the cellar yet, which I did??? is this a bug???

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
OK - The quest for Claire - she asks me to go down to the cellar and get a bag of onions and a bag of potatoes, I got the bag of onions and found 2 bags of potatoes but they are rotten and it won't let me take them, instead of being to tell Claire this it will only answer that I haven't yet gone down to the cellar yet, which I did??? is this a bug???
No you missed a bag.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes