odino

Aug 14, 2017
Step 1. build a spaceship
Step 2. perform a slingshot maneuver with a black hole. Or barring this some other supermassive gravity well. this will result in time dilation effect. For you it will be hours, for the rest of the universe it would be many years.
Step 3. congrats, you have time traveled into the future. content is now available. (that or dev died before ever making it)
step 4: you are to old to be able to read it yourself and ask someone else to llok it for you and he says game got abandoned tags

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone have a Save thats NTR route based only ?
I would give you mine from 0.5.5.0.a but i can't attach rpgm save for some reason, i don't have an issue with attaching renpy saves. If someone can instruct a noob like me how to do that i would gladly post it here.

Reactions: Gugatron

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
is it intentional that all the 3 trainee priestesses cant be corrupted?.. i thought it was something that made Mira special from the rest of the ladies in the game.. but all 3 of them doesnt get corruption. which is in a sense also kinda weird because theyre still in training and havent recieved their blessings yet.. you would think they get protected after the blessing.. not before

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
is it intentional that all the 3 trainee priestesses cant be corrupted?.. i thought it was something that made Mira special from the rest of the ladies in the game.. but all 3 of them doesnt get corruption. which is in a sense also kinda weird because theyre still in training and havent recieved their blessings yet.. you would think they get protected after the blessing.. not before

All of them can be corrupted, including Mira finally :D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It is intentional, and it's related to the butt plugs... Which you can get help in dealing with, from a certain demon.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For me, just drag the save to the reply box and it goes straight away.
It says file doesn't have supported extension or something like that, weird because i know other people could post their rpgm saves here without an issue. Unless i don't know something that's required to post that specific save file.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It says file doesn't have supported extension or something like that, weird because i know other people could post their rpgm saves here without an issue. Unless i don't know something that's required to post that specific save file.
Try making a zip file of it, then attach that.

Reactions: RottenPlum

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
So i missed my chance to corrupt bianca witht the goblins and ended up savin them and ending the quest with Gavina does that mean I cant take either biance or gavina back to the mines??

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
step 4: you are to old to be able to read it yourself and ask someone else to llok it for you and he says game got abandoned tags
The point of the time dilation is that you won't be old.

Years pass for everyone on earth. But for you, very little time passes

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes