Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Perception (it's also a Talent from the MCs tree), if it is low you need to keep interacting with the body until you find it

After nameing your band you need to talk to Lyvia at the fireplace of your new camp
All right, I'll poke the dead man until he gives me the necklace.

• Haha
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
This game is truly an RPG and not just Hentai or a visual novel. It's too bad there's not more like it. Most hentai games are a bit lacking in actual gameplay.

In terms of hentai content I do find the scenes not involving the main character to be more interesting.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Jun 17, 2024 06:02 pm

A Short Review And Next Steps
Good evening,
I have just finished my work on 0.5.8.5 and finally have time for a short breather before starting work on 0.5.9.0.
As so often, I underestimated the time needed to finish the update. Shouldn't surprise anyone by now, but it gave me an extra push to finish as soon as possible. This report is also a bit delayed due to that I wanted to finish the update before writing it.
The update now includes one more map than originally planned, this was necessary for the introduction of the new characters. That and some more rewriting and extended testing delayed the release until today.
So now it's time to talk about the rest of the coming week. I'll start making the missing maps for the Coldstone estate tomorrow. I'm also planning another landscape map which will be southeast of Arenfield (so that if you leave Arenfield on the southeast side you can also reach the Coldstone estate.
After the maps are finished I will create daily cycles for the new npc's and then I will continue writing the dialogs and events. I don't know how far I will get with all this this week, but we will see. Aside from the story I also want to add another event with Penny where she visits the MC's house + some other stuff that I don't want to spoil just yet.
So much for the plans for 0.5.9.0 but there is another topic I have to talk about:
It's my 40th birthday next month (yeah fuck, feeling really old^^) For that I had planned to go on a two week vacation and if it had worked out as I originally planned I would have finished Ophilia's bonus scene right before that so that I could have released it as a little surprise directly after the 0.5.9.0 release (plan was to work every Saturday for the past 2 months to get that done).
- But as you probably read in my other reports, I ended up working these Saturdays anyway but aside from 2 of them I spent all of them working on current content updates (On Kates content, then on the Ayita & Hiba bonus scene and now at last on Penny's update).
And now despite all of that extra work it won't be possible to complete Penny's update by the end of the month and I have only a few images done for the Ophilia scene. So that about my plan to get the bonus scene done early...
So, I have been thinking about this a lot yesterday and come to the conclusion that there is only one solution that will let me really relax and actually enjoy the vacation without feeling bad for not working and having the constant thought of having to make things up right after the vacation.

I will pause subscription for July
. If I could, I would pause it for 2 weeks only, but since that isn't possible this is the only option that I feel good with. And maybe after the extra stress I put myself through over the past weeks it might actually be necessary.
For those of you who don't know: This means you won't be charged for July, if you have an active subscription it will be paused and will continue right after July so that everything I post in July or release in August within the time you subscribed will also be available to you. It also means that you won't be able to subscribe during July. In August everything will be back to normal and if you subscribed e.g. today on the 06/17 for a month, your subscription will be active until 08/17. - If you have a yearly subscription it will be prolonged by one month.

Does this now mean I won't work at all in July? You know me, I will probably take it a bit slower, but after the vacation is over I will work on a few things that I didn't have time for before. Some things I wanted to test and didn't have the time for yet. I might also continue working on Penny's update but I can't say how much I get done in that time.

I just wanted to let you know about this now so that it won't come as a surprise. I will also write this information into the navigation before July so that everyone is aware.
I still wished it would have worked out as I originally planned, but yeah as with this last release, it is super difficult to predict how long each release takes.

Anyway. It's now already 8pm and I will now call it a day for today before I tomorrow continue again highly motivated! ;)

I hope you all had a good start into the new week!

Baibak

Jun 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to decrypt image files?

I tried it through the website "Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter".
I did decryption without a key and with a key, no result.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Good evening,
I have just finished my work on 0.5.8.5 and finally have time for a short breather before starting work on 0.5.9.0.
As so often, I underestimated the time needed to finish the update. Shouldn't surprise anyone by now, but it gave me an extra push to finish as soon as possible. This report is also a bit delayed due to that I wanted to finish the update before writing it.
The update now includes one more map than originally planned, this was necessary for the introduction of the new characters. That and some more rewriting and extended testing delayed the release until today.
So now it's time to talk about the rest of the coming week. I'll start making the missing maps for the Coldstone estate tomorrow. I'm also planning another landscape map which will be southeast of Arenfield (so that if you leave Arenfield on the southeast side you can also reach the Coldstone estate.
After the maps are finished I will create daily cycles for the new npc's and then I will continue writing the dialogs and events. I don't know how far I will get with all this this week, but we will see. Aside from the story I also want to add another event with Penny where she visits the MC's house + some other stuff that I don't want to spoil just yet.
So much for the plans for 0.5.9.0 but there is another topic I have to talk about:
It's my 40th birthday next month (yeah fuck, feeling really old^^) For that I had planned to go on a two week vacation and if it had worked out as I originally planned I would have finished Ophilia's bonus scene right before that so that I could have released it as a little surprise directly after the 0.5.9.0 release (plan was to work every Saturday for the past 2 months to get that done).
- But as you probably read in my other reports, I ended up working these Saturdays anyway but aside from 2 of them I spent all of them working on current content updates (On Kates content, then on the Ayita & Hiba bonus scene and now at last on Penny's update).
And now despite all of that extra work it won't be possible to complete Penny's update by the end of the month and I have only a few images done for the Ophilia scene. So that about my plan to get the bonus scene done early...
So, I have been thinking about this a lot yesterday and come to the conclusion that there is only one solution that will let me really relax and actually enjoy the vacation without feeling bad for not working and having the constant thought of having to make things up right after the vacation.

I will pause subscription for July
. If I could, I would pause it for 2 weeks only, but since that isn't possible this is the only option that I feel good with. And maybe after the extra stress I put myself through over the past weeks it might actually be necessary.
For those of you who don't know: This means you won't be charged for July, if you have an active subscription it will be paused and will continue right after July so that everything I post in July or release in August within the time you subscribed will also be available to you. It also means that you won't be able to subscribe during July. In August everything will be back to normal and if you subscribed e.g. today on the 06/17 for a month, your subscription will be active until 08/17. - If you have a yearly subscription it will be prolonged by one month.

Does this now mean I won't work at all in July? You know me, I will probably take it a bit slower, but after the vacation is over I will work on a few things that I didn't have time for before. Some things I wanted to test and didn't have the time for yet. I might also continue working on Penny's update but I can't say how much I get done in that time.

I just wanted to let you know about this now so that it won't come as a surprise. I will also write this information into the navigation before July so that everyone is aware.
I still wished it would have worked out as I originally planned, but yeah as with this last release, it is super difficult to predict how long each release takes.

Anyway. It's now already 8pm and I will now call it a day for today before I tomorrow continue again highly motivated! ;)

Happy Birthday CHYOS.
May you remain healthy and happy always.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
All right, I'll poke the dead man until he gives me the necklace.
By the way, the answer is Perception. When you have at least 4 Perception, you can take the necklace in guys hand, don't poke the dead for 10 minutes like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I would like to report a ROBBERY !

I put 6 abyssal leather and resin in the tub, then immediately upgraded my house.
Then, I walked inside to check out the construction...
And the tub was empty.
6 abyssal leather and resin was missing in under 2 minutes.
:mad: I want someone charged !

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Good evening,

I will pause subscription for July. If I could, I would pause it for 2 weeks only, but since that isn't possible this is the only option that I feel good with. And maybe after the extra stress I put myself through over the past weeks it might actually be necessary.

In a few words: 0.5.9.0 will come out at the end of August - beginning of September.

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
By the way, the answer is Perception. When you have at least 4 Perception, you can take the necklace in guys hand, don't poke the dead for 10 minutes like me.
Technically you only need 1 perception. Can't say I know the precise numbers, but you have a perception based chance of finding it. With 1 perception, I normally need to click him 2-4 times.

Reactions: Tuberaku

scrollll

May 12, 2023

Good evening,

I will pause subscription for July. If I could, I would pause it for 2 weeks only, but since that isn't possible this is the only option that I feel good with. And maybe after the extra stress I put myself through over the past weeks it might actually be necessary.

40 years this is crazy
happy birthday

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
i think my game is bugged, i can't access any content that happen when the tavern is close, after 12 all characters are still in the first floor of the tavern and i have the 0.5.8.0b version, anyone knows what happen or if there is a solution to this?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
If you use favor on the love path for Carmen does that deviate from the love path? Dialogue doesn't seem to match..

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes