Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I mean if we go anthropologically one is a marriage based on a culture with stereorypical african tribal customs (With a polygynous marriage) the other culture is essentially medieval Europe copy and pasted.
Marriage? is that a type of food?

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Yeah, it's a rare cooking recipe you need firstly to find an ingredient, then court said ingredient till you allure in a sense of security and then after a ceremony eat it.
Isn't that just called... sacrifice?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys why every time i start the game

Error with profile

Your profile can't be used because it's from a newer version of NW.js.

Some functions may not be available. Specify another directory for the profile or use a newer version of NW.js.

Please send feedback to help us resolve this issue

I send feedback every time, but always this error profile. OFC i can play the game, but every time this error pop up.
Do i have to do something specifically?

Thank you

Reactions: wildride69
Jan 14, 2023
Guys why every time i start the game

Error with profile

Your profile can't be used because it's from a newer version of NW.js.

Some functions may not be available. Specify another directory for the profile or use a newer version of NW.js.

Please send feedback to help us resolve this issue

I send feedback every time, but always this error profile. OFC i can play the game, but every time this error pop up.
Do i have to do something specifically?

Thank you
This is an ancient bug with RPGMaker.

Find the local folder for Sin, find the \User Data\Default folder and then delete both Web Data and Web Data-journal. Run the game, new file is created, you're golden.

This happens a LOT with older RPGMaker games that have been ported from pre 7 > 7.x > 8

This fix will solve the issue for ALL games like this, and is a universal fix (and won't delete your saves etc).

>Note: this is universal, but where games store their local files is not. /local /locallow etc - users/appdata (hidden folder) etc.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
After building the wagon and securing a horse, did the MC ever go to Kerlic to check on his past? If so, what did he find? Thanks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is an ancient bug with RPGMaker.

Find the local folder for Sin, find the \User Data\Default folder and then delete both Web Data and Web Data-journal. Run the game, new file is created, you're golden.

This happens a LOT with older RPGMaker games that have been ported from pre 7 > 7.x > 8

This fix will solve the issue for ALL games like this, and is a universal fix (and won't delete your saves etc).

>Note: this is universal, but where games store their local files is not. /local /locallow etc - users/appdata (hidden folder) etc.

The problem is that i do not understand where is the local folder for sin.

Generally i use this:
C:\Users\XX\AppData
Then i go to Local, but there i do not see any Sin or anything related to it.
Someone can tell me the exact location? Or how the folder is called?

Edit#1
Are you sure that there is a folder related to a struggle with sin?

Because the only Web Data and Web Data-journal i see is in this folder:

C:\Users\XX\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV

But before do anything, i prefer to wait and see if i am wrong or not :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The problem is that i do not understand where is the local folder for sin.

Generally i use this:
C:\Users\XX\AppData
Then i go to Local, but there i do not see any Sin or anything related to it.
Someone can tell me the exact location? Or how the folder is called?

Edit#1
Are you sure that there is a folder related to a struggle with sin?

Because the only Web Data and Web Data-journal i see is in this folder:

C:\Users\XX\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV

But before do anything, i prefer to wait and see if i am wrong or not :ROFLMAO:
Every RPGM I've been playing since years is showing that window. Just close it and keep playing the game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
No Grayking, he asked “What is the next update”, he ponders on the empirical intrinsic meaning of a next update, if it conveys a deductive state of metaphysic, he is going beyond the simple question of “update when”.
What is a next update?
The next update like all updates is Rumah. Dasan specific updates. If he died in your playthrough you get nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Mourka
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes