Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I hae seen the changelog but still want to ask is there ANY new content or it's just the update fix for the previous latest version.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I mean, at the beginning there was stuff like sending girls to orcs or wifes sharing with villagers. Now it's all just Dasan-centered, there is no diversity. If you like sharing but don't care about Dasan there is basically nothing to do.
Let me back you up, you think like me at some point, i don't like the netorare, like dasan route or thomas route, but i like to lose to the orcs/goblins/bandits, or send the girls to the orcs, tho i don't like much the bandit camp and rumah events that enable the man to fuck your girls, sadly we didn't get anymore content in this aspect recently, i loved the whole ntr progress of the girls at the start hating to lose the fights, but then starting to enjoy it, but don't like pure ntr routes like i said

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Where and how do I built the chicken coop? And how to trigger the Atiya/Hiba 3some?
I would love to seen more pussy sex action with hiba and mc tbh there is only 1 sex animation with vaginal option between 1 on 1 with hiba and mc where she sneak in the tent while player sleeps with tina in tent.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Playing a role (all for myself), I'm a little confused about how to properly play Church . What's the best way to deal with a demon and succub ? I read that if you DO NOT interfere with the ritual, the characters will gain power(s), but this role has great chances in NTR, I also want a Succubus as an ally... What's the best thing to do? I'm talking about the 2nd Church, where we are investigating a murder.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Playing a role (all for myself), I'm a little confused about how to properly play Church . What's the best way to deal with a demon and succub ? I read that if you DO NOT interfere with the ritual, the characters will gain power(s), but this role has great chances in NTR, I also thought that succub would be allies... What's the best thing to do? I'm talking about the 2nd Church, where we are investigating a murder.
Imo there is no proper way yet, the dev usually creates routes and split ways, for in the future just use one of them, for me it made sense to let the demon and succubi take over the church, as the demon wont interact with the girl and most importantly the succubus showed her despite for the demon, so probably we'll kill him and get his role, this is my headcanon, i just hope that we can corrupt her bodies also(in a non ntr route), my dream in this game is that we get more breast expansion/body modification, like we got with the Liandra(bigger dream) and that we get more opportunities to share casually the girls, like i mentioned in the previous post(smaller dream)

Ps: even being ntr, Liandra with her expanded body and giron scene is HOT ASF

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Imo there is no proper way yet, the dev usually creates routes and split ways, for in the future just use one of them, for me it made sense to let the demon and succubi take over the church, as the demon wont interact with the girl and most importantly the succubus showed her despite for the demon, so probably we'll kill him and get his role, this is my headcanon, i just hope that we can corrupt her bodies also(in a non ntr route), my dream in this game is that we get more breast expansion/body modification, like we got with the princess(bigger dream) and that we get more opportunities to share casually the girls, like i mentioned in the previous post(smaller dream)
Well, it seems to me that if you KILL a demon and EXILE a sucuba, then the NTR branch will start (which doesn’t suit me -_- ). I would also like to see more moments with (breast enlargement ^_^) and more costumes for the characters. I understand that this is a lot of work for animation, but since the author has already started doing this, it seems to me that it makes sense to work on other characters.
Also, don’t forget about CULT, about the meeting under INN and there, as I understand it one more Succubus (but there is no content yet)...
P.S. Who then (better) to blame for murder???

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
I need help, I can't go to Old boar. Attached my save
View attachment 3755580
Alright found a workaround/fix? for kate's quest trip to kirlic. when you talk to her at midnight; REFUSE to go the next day instead say you wanna prepare then the questlog will change and say to talk to her in the evening but you actually have to talk to her at midnight then this time you can say yes to go. you'll know it works bcuz claire won't stay in her bed and wil be dressed differently
try this

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Did chyos change the affection cap for ayita?

The old walkthrough said if your ap is less than 11, she won't let you bang her without a favour (gifts), but my ap for her is exactly 11 & she won't let me do her unless I give her something 1st.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for everything and one last thing who would be the best choice to blame for the murder and get much more benefits
It really depends on your meaning of your "more benefits".
If you accuse Antonius your incoming fight will be easier. If someone else, it will be harder.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
40 save=NTR, 1=no . But i'ts not FULL ....
why is it named 41? for me game only has max 40 saves. when I rename it to 40 game still can't find it.
I removed my own save folder and replaced it with yours and it worked. your save 41 is in slot 40 though for some reason.
I guess the autosave pushes it down 1

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes