Zolfried

May 31, 2017
so athia path circumvent the corruption leech mechanic with isha.
You loose a spell and a way to make spells stronger, in return for more wholesome scenes with athia?... Is there any future plans for you to gain powers the other way?
from a gameplay perspective right now this just feels like a bad tradeoff... but holding on hope for a future buff that balances things out would be worth it... having a choice to gain power now vs later.
or maybe i did an oopsie and made the choice who to align with waay earlier then i thought i did.. ouf, cause i did that choice a loong time ago, i waited months to start the ritual after getting the materials :(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
so athia path circumvent the corruption leech mechanic with isha.
You loose a spell and a way to make spells stronger, in return for more wholesome scenes with athia?... Is there any future plans for you to gain powers the other way?
from a gameplay perspective right now this just feels like a bad tradeoff... but holding on hope for a future buff that balances things out would be worth it... having a choice to gain power now vs later.
You will get powerful magic spells and light damage resistance.
In the future that is

Reactions: DeminPatyon

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
k.. changing question since i done goofed.. anyone know if i can change things in save editor to roll back quests.. theres a point where you choose your allegiance with isha or athia, but i thought that was a fakeout choice.. like you pick one to appease isha but can go back on it later.. as was my intent.. but i think thats something that happended earlier in a normal dialogue.. and the choice branch was the final choice... so i picked the wrong option there, and... i waited 15h gameplay time to perform the ritual... which is a lot to roll back :/ ive seen someone posted here that it was possible to roll back quests with the editor.. but i never figured out how

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
What's wrong with Athia?? so I went back to an old save back from 4.8 I guess (maybe the save itself is older but that was the last update I played on it) and I tried doing Isha's quest only this time siding with Athia, so after getting knocked out and Isha did her thing and cursed Athia, the walkthrough say's that Athia will be in church during the day, so I went to church every hour from 6 am to 6 pm, done that for several days, tried different versions of the game(4.9, 5.2.5 & 5.6.6) and she just doesn't show up, still in the swamp. Is there something wrong or am I missing something???????

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
Chyos

Hello, good afternoon, good night or good morning. Depending on the time you are reading this, I loved the game, but since the updates take a long time, it occurs to me to have a rebirth in the game, that is, start from level 1 of your character but keeping all its items plus the money except objects. keys that are obtained in the story to give more time to the game and make other decisions but with more ease by watching the previous content, apart from obtaining more experience by killing enemies to level up faster and conserving your talent points spent and In order to have all the skill branches to the maximum, I can think of different ways, one is by sacrificing one of your children in a ritual to go back in time. or that Atia, depending on your alignment, helps you go back in time, if you like my idea please answer me to know if they plan to apply that, it would make the wait for a new update less frustrating.
thank you I hope you see how much I appreciate your game
1702856415636.png View attachment 3183066

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
Even if Claire and I had sex in front of Kate, I still wouldn't know how to give Kate wine:WaitWhat:. No options for bedtime conversation with Kate,BTW Kate is 9A
i dont remember how much, but i think you need to do the tavern minigame more and build up more affection with her.. most of her stuff unlock very late.. like 20A or something.. you need 10A just to put your hand on her in the tavern.

Reactions: loranleung

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
i dont remember how much, but i think you need to do the tavern minigame more and build up more affection with her.. most of her stuff unlock very late.. like 20A or something.. you need 10A just to put your hand on her in the tavern.
I probably know, I just sat on the bed with her for the first time and successfully served 8 guests for the first time :FacePalm:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
During her minigame if she sits with you, you can spike a drink for her with your cum. After that just have her blow you once you have enough corruption.
The details of this game are not what a game of this size should have,Just because I delivered the drinks to Rick instead of MC there was no option to tip Kate,This is ridiculous :FacePalm:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes