loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
so this is how i make her stop: first talk to in front of her house, then go spy on dinner at Giron after wait in the morning Dave come talk to Frisha and finally go spy on Giron He'll talk about Liadra; wait a day or 2 she'll arrive
nope it doesn't work i tried it already, frisha doesn't come to eat dinner or date with dave anymore so it doesn't make any sense why she still said that she's going to meet dave, and i also tried to hide and listen in giron room a lot of time but dave kept asking how he's doing

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
nope it doesn't work i tried it already, frisha doesn't come to eat dinner or date with dave anymore so it doesn't make any sense why she still said that she's going to meet dave, and i also tried to hide and listen in giron room a lot of time but dave kept asking how he's doing
here the save i fixed then

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Please clarify a few points. As I understand it, the whole plotline involving the CATHEDRAL (murder investigation) works "strangely," but I still want to clarify a few things:

1. What is the best way to deal with Agatha? My goal is NO NTR, and I see two paths: a) enslave her or b) seemingly a love line... After completing the quest, I didn't notice much difference. I also hoped for Bridget's involvement with her, but it seems like there's nothing like that.
  2. What is the best way to deal with SYFA? I was thinking of forming an alliance with her. Is it worth completing the quest for banishment (finding the chain and mirror)? Then there is a choice a) banish, b) enslave... as I understand it, there is an option c) not to do this quest. But if I decide to enslave her during the ritual, she can come to the hero's bedroom, but she acts as if nothing happened (even though at the moment of capture she was clearly unhappy and was wearing different clothes)...
  3. Who is the best person to accuse of the murder? And why?
  4. I also seem to have encountered a BUG where Aidalin started visiting Mira, although I completed everything so that Mira was on the hero's side before the ritual in the dungeon... now I want kill Aidalin -_- And yes, the hero had Sex with SYFA in dungeon . Is it really because of this? Although she said that she needed to think and ultimately (due to good relations) forgave the hero.
  5. I found a key (Bernard Hidden Key) but couldn't figure out what to do with it...
  6. As I understand it, the demon can possess Jorge's body. How bad is this in the end?
From my observations, it's a very strange quest...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Please clarify a few points. As I understand it, the whole plotline involving the CATHEDRAL (murder investigation) works "strangely," but I still want to clarify a few things:

1. What is the best way to deal with Agatha? My goal is NO NTR, and I see two paths: a) enslave her or b) seemingly a love line... After completing the quest, I didn't notice much difference. I also hoped for Bridget's involvement with her, but it seems like there's nothing like that.
  2. What is the best way to deal with SYFA? I was thinking of forming an alliance with her. Is it worth completing the quest for banishment (finding the chain and mirror)? Then there is a choice a) banish, b) enslave... as I understand it, there is an option c) not to do this quest. But if I decide to enslave her during the ritual, she can come to the hero's bedroom, but she acts as if nothing happened (even though at the moment of capture she was clearly unhappy and was wearing different clothes)...
  3. Who is the best person to accuse of the murder? And why?
  4. I also seem to have encountered a BUG where Aidalin started visiting Mira, although I completed everything so that Mira was on the hero's side before the ritual in the dungeon... now I want kill Aidalin -_- And yes, the hero had Sex with SYFA in dungeon . Is it really because of this? Although she said that she needed to think and ultimately (due to good relations) forgave the hero.
  5. I found a key (Bernard Hidden Key) but couldn't figure out what to do with it...
  6. As I understand it, the demon can possess Jorge's body. How bad is this in the end?
From my observations, it's a very strange quest...
1st can't really say anything right now, the future will show which is the best way, haveing her mother as a willing ally seems like a better choice for the no NTR line though.
2nd If you want to avoid NTR allying Syfa is off the table, enslaveing her will keep her in the game, while banishing her is the same as killing her.
3rd The first guy you have to accuse to advance the storyline... because than the MF can't betray you and summon Syfa into the ritual chamber... though if you like a bit of a challenge when dealing with her go with Noone
4th depends on wether you also had an affair with Emily... it's best adviced to ignore Syfa dureing that Quest and only shack her before the monastery Quest starts.
5th grants access to every room in the monastery, you need to return the general key to the abt before long but can keep that one.
6th NTR route bad

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes