Bigicez

Jul 3, 2024
I have the Fairies equipment set but I can't wear it. Is there a requirement for me to wear it?

View attachment 3845006
Im not 100 percent sure but you might wanna start doing gwens quest to learn witchcraft, its been around that time ive been able to wear it. If anyone knows why the mysterious eggs stopped spawning for me that would also be a big help because for some reason they dont appear anymore and i only got two fairy pieces

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Im not 100 percent sure but you might wanna start doing gwens quest to learn witchcraft, its been around that time ive been able to wear it. If anyone knows why the mysterious eggs stopped spawning for me that would also be a big help because for some reason they dont appear anymore and i only got two fairy pieces
I assume it has a level requirement, or an 'armor proficiency' requirement. As for why they stop appearing, they appear either during certain real or ingame months. Same deal with some christmas theme event.

Reactions: Bigicez

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well the thing that Mc has the queen as his lover including the princess in the future gives us a hint that he could become king not to mention that according to some post Mc has Royal blood Wich is why his protector run away from the Capital with him as a baby.
My guesses for some time now is he is an illegitimate err to the kingdom throne. Which would put him in competition with the warring brothers. I would like to see him at least get a Barony, if not a Dukedom though. Being king can suck.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I assume it has a level requirement, or an 'armor proficiency' requirement. As for why they stop appearing, they appear either during certain real or ingame months. Same deal with some christmas theme event.
I think it is as simple as they are literally EASTER EGGS. That appear around Easter current calendar month, last about a month and a half then disappear. I have observed this phenomenon over two years now.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I think your armour proficient skill is high enough and for mysterious eggs they only respawn in april month.

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
Just booted up my latest save and the game is suddenly lagging as hell even outside of Arenfield. Is there any solution for this?

Bigicez

Jul 3, 2024
Im not 100 percent sure but you might wanna start doing gwens quest and to learn witchcraft. its been around that time ive been able to wear it. If anyone knows why the mysterious eggs stopped spawning for me that would also be a big help because for some reason they dont appear anymore and i only got two pieces
I think your armour proficient skill is high enough and for mysterious eggs they only respawn in april month.
Ooh i see, thanks for the info!

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes