Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
hi I'm continuing the story of Tia.
i am helping myself with the walkthough, but i have a problem, i am to the point 9:

8. Now in Rumah village you have to get your reputation up to 5:
1. Talk to Raaisha again (make sure you have enough health) and win against her in a 1on1​
2. Talk to Raaisha after you won against her, she will send you to rescue 2 of her hunters. 1. is to the East near the orc camp the 2. is to the south both in the deep forest​
3. Talk to the blond haired guy near the palisade, he wants meat from rabbits and roses. You can either hunt them or buy them at the inn from Thomas​
4. Talk to the guy below the chieftains hut, he's the lumberjack of the village and asks you for 20 wood logs. With Tia in the group you can cut down some of the trees in the forest. Every 3 days also new trees will spawn​
5. Talk to Hiba (woman in the middle of the village near the water bowl) and give her a bottle of wine (buy from Thomas at the inn)​
9. Talk to the chieftain again and choose reputation. (Tia has to be in group and her A for you at 15+, if below sleep with her in your hut for a few days)

i have to talk to chieftain, but i don't know who he is and how to get there.
help me please.
1611005675154.png

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
hi I'm continuing the story of Tia.
i am helping myself with the walkthough, but i have a problem, i am to the point 9:

8. Now in Rumah village you have to get your reputation up to 5:
1. Talk to Raaisha again (make sure you have enough health) and win against her in a 1on1​
2. Talk to Raaisha after you won against her, she will send you to rescue 2 of her hunters. 1. is to the East near the orc camp the 2. is to the south both in the deep forest​
3. Talk to the blond haired guy near the palisade, he wants meat from rabbits and roses. You can either hunt them or buy them at the inn from Thomas​
4. Talk to the guy below the chieftains hut, he's the lumberjack of the village and asks you for 20 wood logs. With Tia in the group you can cut down some of the trees in the forest. Every 3 days also new trees will spawn​
5. Talk to Hiba (woman in the middle of the village near the water bowl) and give her a bottle of wine (buy from Thomas at the inn)​
9. Talk to the chieftain again and choose reputation. (Tia has to be in group and her A for you at 15+, if below sleep with her in your hut for a few days)

i have to talk to chieftain, but i don't know who he is and how to get there.
help me please.
View attachment 992215
As far as I remember, he should be there
1013918_1611005675154.png

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I feel like I have to give me few cents here in terms of earning money. And as every single word in this post is a spoiler about the game, so... you are reading at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i deleted the game on accident does that mean all my saves r gone now
Try first check your recycle bin, if settings in your favor your folder still there and you can restore it, if not, you should use any program which can restore deleted files and this is pretty easy, just try not to overwrite them at some point.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This make no sense at all, if the MC can handle orcs, half-orc, big ass plague fiends, wolves & werewolf why would he be afraid of "humans" anymore?

My MC is at the point of oneshot the orcs (& pretty much anything come across his path), but he keep running away like a pussy whenever i try to raid the bandit camp. Like serious, i really want to just pull a John Wick on their camp & call it a day coz they're getting on my nerves for keep on raiding Emily's house.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This make no sense at all, if the MC can handle orcs, half-orc, big ass plague fiends, wolves & werewolf why would he be afraid of "humans" anymore?
Because dealing with a single untrained enemy only relying on instinct is less of a thread than dealing with a group of organised and even combat trained enemies.
My MC is at the point of oneshot the orcs (& pretty much anything come across his path), but he keep running away like a pussy whenever i try to raid the bandit camp. Like serious, i really want to just pull a John Wick on their camp & call it a day coz they're getting on my nerves for keep on raiding Emily's house.
After they kidnapped Emely for the second time you can arrest Imawyn in order to get rid of those pests...that however unlocks the MUCH stronger Brigands as Enemies by following Lyvia's and Imawyn's Story

Reactions: DeMoS666

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
where in the sam hell do you find dragon leafs for making healing potion? I have looked everywhere even had Tia's skills ranked up so she would notice herbs and other hidden objects and still nothing

salilk2111

Jun 16, 2017
Did anyone face the same issue as below?
When I enter Arianna's house at night, The MC walks by himself on the second floor, and the game gets stuck in front of Rodric's study.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Did anyone face the same issue as below?
When I enter Arianna's house at night, The MC walks by himself on the second floor, and the game gets stuck in front of Rodric's study.
I finally got time to test Blindmanwasted save. It looks like a variable is set to a value that shouldn't have been possible.
I don't know how that happened. But I've made a hotfix that should solve the issue when you enter the carpenters house the next time

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes