zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how to get kates friend to show up
Follow the walkthrough, you have continue the relationship with Kate and see her private dance, after that you should one night dirnking st the tsvern with Rick, snd her friends should show up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
could it be that this is a Peasant's Quest remake somehow ?
I think you could rather call it inspired by it... gameplay, graphics and story are to different to call it a remake.
But you can see PQs influence in certain parts of the story throughout the game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now I want to make a meme about it, like this, but I suck at photoshop, so use your imagination
guazaa.jpg

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
So I'm closing in on my 40 hours of this game and I love it. If I was going to rate it I'd give it a 5/5 easy. There was one thing that was eating away at me with this game that has me ranting to myself while playing this game, so rather than posting this in the review section I'll post this here and anyone can comment, tell me I'm wrong or hopefully, give me hope since this game is still being created.

The sole and only issue I have with this game is it's NTR system. I don't have an issue with NTR so it's not that, I LOVE the idea of using NTR as a punishment system. However while playing his game I noticed that there's WAY to many choices that the MC makes that decides the path of the NTR and not enough punishment in the NTR. For example:

Kates entire NTR is entirely up to the MC. It doesn't matter whether it's Rick, Thomas, her friends, ect. it's all up to the player's decisions. Where's the punishment? I think the developer is onto something with the idea like helping her during her serving game. However rather than controlling her why not just control the MC? If someone tries to harass her then why not actually fight them? Not some mini game fight but an actual stat/hp/abilities fight. You win you gain her affection, but what if you lose? You could have Rick come in and save you with Rick gaining Kates affection point. During the serving minigame Kate could periodically come to your table and thank Rick if he saved her and you gaining him an affection point or randomly generously tipping her and gaining her favor. The same could go for you if you win. This whole thing could've been a first to 20 affection points wins Kate as a Girlfriend. However the game just has has some random simple yes or no in the very beginning and then I have to hook Rick up. Really? Later why am I making decisions to whore her out? Dance on stage? It'd make more sense if during the scene when you confront Thomas if he's already fucked Kate and/or you're dirt poor/low level/skill you cant intimidate him. He stands up to you and tries to pimp her out thereby forcing her onto the NTR route, or something like that. How can some random kid that's a homeless drunk with zero influence in the community intimidate the innkeeper to stop blackmailing her? And If she is on the NTR route with Thomas I'd make more sense to have scenes with him trying to force Kate to wear the Dress and Whore her out. Perhaps Corrupt her. If Rick is her Boyfriend maybe he gets cucked or maybe he tries to save her. Maybe I'm making it too complicated. I'm not a programmer I'll admit that. But if you keep failing at these missions it should allow Rick or Thomas to gain influence over kate and impact her decisions not you. Hell maybe even cuck you in the end.

Tia is another example. I love the idea of using her preference for orc's on a spectrum (the watching her chopping wood scenes). However I don't like limiting to just that type of scenes where the player simply chooses to fight or not fight (not that it is going to be forever). Personally I think adding a spectrum to the combat system would be cool. Quickly going back to Kate as an example If you lose in the bar fight Rick gets the affection point. If you lose to an orc with Tia in the party then you lose a point but the orcs gain a point. OR you could put it on a spectrum from 0-100 have the player start at 50. At 0 Tia thinks you're a useless cuck and 100 a "alpha" male type. If you win against an orc it goes up by one or two points, lose and it goes down by five. Hell, maybe at 0 she just stops having sex with you and only prefers orcs because she thinks your a useless cuck. Maybe she frequently voluntarily visits the orc village for a couple days to get some. I Love the consequences of losing to the chiefs son and him cucking you out of spite. It pushes you to make sure you don't lose to the bosses. However I have two issues with this. The 1st being that after he declares that all women are available to the tribe Tia is still using the Husband and Wife terms. It'd make more sense to force a NTR path for the relationship since they're no longer together as husband and wife. She's available for everyone now. Which would open up the second Issue I have with that specific storyline. 2nd Issue is challenging Gurtak. If I'm strong enough to take out that muppet then I'm tough enough to take out the chief. Now I'll admit I never challenged Gurtak on the Tia's NTR path. I have a save just before confronting him but never did. So someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or if this is already part of the story. Let's say that you lose to Dasan and he fucks Tia forcing you onto the NTR route. You didn't choose this it happed because you lost and as a result you lost Tia. So you get stronger and challenge Gurtak and win. Either enslaving, killing, or making a deal. The new deal would be Gurtak helps the MC become Chief and in return he lets Gurtak live and keep the existing deal that Desan has. The MC would return with the Orcs and challenge Desan for the right to be chief. That way it would allow the player if you lost and were forced onto the NTR route you could (not a programmer so correct me if I'm wrong) get back on the true love or corruption route. You'd be chief and could start taking wives. Granted you'd lose out on taking the huntresses virginity but oh well. It'd make more sense is all I'm saying, but I'll admit this complaint is off topic seeing how this is a difference of story direction then actual NTR content.

While people my say that my rant is me trying to rewrite the game it's not my intention. My sole and chief complaint about the game so far is the fact that a lot of the NTR content is based on player decisions not consequences of actions/fights. While some I may understand like corruption for example. I corrupted Tia and now she's going into a three-way with the MC and an orc. Tia says the she's (herself) a "slut". Again, yeah, I corrupted her so it'd make sense that she'd be a sex crazy slut. It shouldn't take too much to push her into loving cock. While I understand that the game is still being created I'm hoping that the NTR content gets looked at in a serious way. I love many examples of the ntr in this game some like Tia and the Desan fight and Emily and paying the taxes. However too often I'm left with a simple yes or no like the ntr in Frisha story. "interfere" or "don't interfere" Really that's it? Why not have a series of quests where I have to sabotage a couple of dates? Fight off some of Dave's jackass (making characters up) friends. If he doesn't have friends put in guards. make it a challenge that I can win or lose. But I keep getting disappointed with some simple "Hey gamer do you want to be a cuck today?". When Emily had Thirty days to pay her bills or face the consequences, yeah I felt like I did good when I managed to save the day knowing that if I lost she'd be sucking that scumbags dick or worse. God help me if Chyos installs a pregnancy system into this game. Again I love the game 5/5, and I support the creator on patreon but when it comes to the NTR content the developer either falls short especially when it's voluntary or completely excels all expectations.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
While people my say that my rant is me trying to rewrite the game it's not my intention. My sole and chief complaint about the game so far is the fact that a lot of the NTR content is based on player decisions not consequences of actions/fights.
I agree with this complaint. I recently expressed this concern on the discord a few weeks ago. Other patrons argued that one has to take "failing" a quest in a wider sense of failure. But let's be honest: the NTR is often a choice made by the player, not about failing a quest. Sometimes the NTR really is about losing a fight or failing a quest. But there are plenty of cases where it is a choice, as you expressed. This is contrary to Chyos's explicit statement on the About section of his Patreon page regarding the place of NTR in his game.

However, in the particulars you addressed, I'm not sure I agree with you 100%, and certainly not in some of the ways you think it ought to be changed. I won't get into the particulars, but just wanted to note I am not agreeing with you on every point, just your more general point.

It is probably worth noting that there is a big NTR crowd among the patrons, and no doubt Chyos likely feels some pressure to provide the NTR. He forces a balance on suggestions so that there is always a non-NTR option as well, which is good. But it doesn't go far enough, since there also needs to be a way to ensure the NTR is also a matter of losing or failing at something. I don't see him requiring this condition when people make NTR suggestions on the discord.

Finally, one more thing worth pointing out is that NTR has two senses, one in the narrow sense of netorare, the other in the broader sense of including netorare, netorase, and netori. Technically, when the MC chooses to let Kate be whored out, that is netorase, not netorare. I take Chyos' statement on NTR to be about netorare only, so choosing to whore Kate (tavern) or Tia (orcs) could be argued as not being NTR in the relevant sense, because it is not netorare, although it is netorase.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I agree with this complaint. I recently expressed this concern on the discord a few weeks ago. Other patrons argued that one has to take "failing" a quest in a wider sense of failure. But let's be honest: the NTR is often a choice made by the player, not about failing a quest. Sometimes the NTR really is about losing a fight or failing a quest. But there are plenty of cases where it is a choice, as you expressed. This is contrary to Chyos's explicit statement on the About section of his Patreon page regarding the place of NTR in his game.

However, in the particulars you addressed, I'm not sure I agree with you 100%, and certainly not in some of the ways you think it ought to be changed. I won't get into the particulars, but just wanted to note I am not agreeing with you on every point, just your more general point.

It is probably worth noting that there is a big NTR crowd among the patrons, and no doubt Chyos likely feels some pressure to provide the NTR. He forces a balance on suggestions so that there is always a non-NTR option as well, which is good. But it doesn't go far enough, since there also needs to be a way to ensure the NTR is also a matter of losing or failing at something. I don't see him requiring this condition when people make NTR suggestions on the discord.

Finally, one more thing worth pointing out is that NTR has two senses, one in the narrow sense of netorare, the other in the broader sense of including netorare, netorase, and netori. Technically, when the MC chooses to let Kate be whored out, that is netorase, not netorare. I take Chyos' statement on NTR to be about netorare only, so choosing to whore Kate (tavern) or Tia (orcs) could be argued as not being NTR in the relevant sense, because it is not netorare, although it is netorase.
I don't seek out hardcore NTR all the time but prefer it to be an option especially for failure. I know that some of my rant was trying to rewrite the game and I'm kinda kicking myself for that (especially since the story isn't finished) but also hoping for better future NTR content. But to simplify my point take any character, Tia for example, You'd get three simple paths to take Love, Corruption, NTR. As the story unfolds peruse either love or corruption however if you lose a fight like to Dasan you get kicked over to the NTR path. Then hopefully the developer gives a future quest down the road where it's possible to reverse that and get her back if its something like the Dasan, or in some cases you lose her for good. It doesn't always have to be a fight. Using Emily's quest as an example it's about a time schedule to raise money to pay taxes or build the orphanage. I just hated the Frisha or the Kate NTR paths. Specifically the Thomas and Dave angles. I had total control over the situation. If Kate failed the mini game it was because I had to fuck it up. The game was so damn simple a monkey could complete it and for Frisha it was "Interfere" or "Don't Interfere". Ok? So "Cuck" or "Not a Cuck"?

I just hope since you're on the discord that this game HOPEFULLY in the future drastically updates it's NTR content. While some aspects like the MC whoring out kate I was ok with as long as he was her BF/GF relationship, corruption, ect. Some people have those fantasies, whether is just open relationships or people just get off showing off their GF. I'm the Chief in my game and I think it'd be awesome to have some sort of future NTR content where although Tia LOVES YOU and wants to start a family with you, yet she's also open to "visiting" the orc camp for some fun and maybe even does so automatically. So I don't know if it'd be NTR or open relationship, swinging, or whatever. Maybe expressing that in the dialog as well, as her corruption increases her sexuality opens giving the MC the option to open up to that NTR content that way is fine. But some things like Kate being whored out by the MC (not Thomas as listed in original comment) or Tia visiting the orc camp of her own free will, possibly being playfully teased about it (again hoping for future NTR content) is not what I was specifically talking but also I'll admit I'm not apposed to. In fact I'd welcome it. But those decisions are based on the MC and Corruption.

I guess I'm just seeing too much of NTR like "interfere" or "don't Interfere" and not enough where if you lose the fight, the quest, the mission, or some bar fight then you'd lose the girl. I shouldn't have to hook-up Rick in order to have him be with Kate. It'd be better if I was forced to fight for her while competing against Rick seeing as it's obvious Rick is into her from the start.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I'm closing in on my 40 hours of this game and I love it. If I was going to rate it I'd give it a 5/5 easy. There was one thing that was eating away at me with this game that has me ranting to myself while playing this game, so rather than posting this in the review section I'll post this here and anyone can comment, tell me I'm wrong or hopefully, give me hope since this game is still being created.

The sole and only issue I have with this game is it's NTR system. I don't have an issue with NTR so it's not that, I LOVE the idea of using NTR as a punishment system. However while playing his game I noticed that there's WAY to many choices that the MC makes that decides the path of the NTR and not enough punishment in the NTR. For example:

Kates entire NTR is entirely up to the MC. It doesn't matter whether it's Rick, Thomas, her friends, ect. it's all up to the player's decisions. Where's the punishment? I think the developer is onto something with the idea like helping her during her serving game. However rather than controlling her why not just control the MC? If someone tries to harass her then why not actually fight them? Not some mini game fight but an actual stat/hp/abilities fight. You win you gain her affection, but what if you lose? You could have Rick come in and save you with Rick gaining Kates affection point. During the serving minigame Kate could periodically come to your table and thank Rick if he saved her and you gaining him an affection point or randomly generously tipping her and gaining her favor. The same could go for you if you win. This whole thing could've been a first to 20 affection points wins Kate as a Girlfriend. However the game just has has some random simple yes or no in the very beginning and then I have to hook Rick up. Really? Later why am I making decisions to whore her out? Dance on stage? It'd make more sense if during the scene when you confront Thomas if he's already fucked Kate and/or you're dirt poor/low level/skill you cant intimidate him. He stands up to you and tries to pimp her out thereby forcing her onto the NTR route, or something like that. How can some random kid that's a homeless drunk with zero influence in the community intimidate the innkeeper to stop blackmailing her? And If she is on the NTR route with Thomas I'd make more sense to have scenes with him trying to force Kate to wear the Dress and Whore her out. Perhaps Corrupt her. If Rick is her Boyfriend maybe he gets cucked or maybe he tries to save her. Maybe I'm making it too complicated. I'm not a programmer I'll admit that. But if you keep failing at these missions it should allow Rick or Thomas to gain influence over kate and impact her decisions not you. Hell maybe even cuck you in the end.

Tia is another example. I love the idea of using her preference for orc's on a spectrum (the watching her chopping wood scenes). However I don't like limiting to just that type of scenes where the player simply chooses to fight or not fight (not that it is going to be forever). Personally I think adding a spectrum to the combat system would be cool. Quickly going back to Kate as an example If you lose in the bar fight Rick gets the affection point. If you lose to an orc with Tia in the party then you lose a point but the orcs gain a point. OR you could put it on a spectrum from 0-100 have the player start at 50. At 0 Tia thinks you're a useless cuck and 100 a "alpha" male type. If you win against an orc it goes up by one or two points, lose and it goes down by five. Hell, maybe at 0 she just stops having sex with you and only prefers orcs because she thinks your a useless cuck. Maybe she frequently voluntarily visits the orc village for a couple days to get some. I Love the consequences of losing to the chiefs son and him cucking you out of spite. It pushes you to make sure you don't lose to the bosses. However I have two issues with this. The 1st being that after he declares that all women are available to the tribe Tia is still using the Husband and Wife terms. It'd make more sense to force a NTR path for the relationship since they're no longer together as husband and wife. She's available for everyone now. Which would open up the second Issue I have with that specific storyline. 2nd Issue is challenging Gurtak. If I'm strong enough to take out that muppet then I'm tough enough to take out the chief. Now I'll admit I never challenged Gurtak on the Tia's NTR path. I have a save just before confronting him but never did. So someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or if this is already part of the story. Let's say that you lose to Dasan and he fucks Tia forcing you onto the NTR route. You didn't choose this it happed because you lost and as a result you lost Tia. So you get stronger and challenge Gurtak and win. Either enslaving, killing, or making a deal. The new deal would be Gurtak helps the MC become Chief and in return he lets Gurtak live and keep the existing deal that Desan has. The MC would return with the Orcs and challenge Desan for the right to be chief. That way it would allow the player if you lost and were forced onto the NTR route you could (not a programmer so correct me if I'm wrong) get back on the true love or corruption route. You'd be chief and could start taking wives. Granted you'd lose out on taking the huntresses virginity but oh well. It'd make more sense is all I'm saying, but I'll admit this complaint is off topic seeing how this is a difference of story direction then actual NTR content.

While people my say that my rant is me trying to rewrite the game it's not my intention. My sole and chief complaint about the game so far is the fact that a lot of the NTR content is based on player decisions not consequences of actions/fights. While some I may understand like corruption for example. I corrupted Tia and now she's going into a three-way with the MC and an orc. Tia says the she's (herself) a "slut". Again, yeah, I corrupted her so it'd make sense that she'd be a sex crazy slut. It shouldn't take too much to push her into loving cock. While I understand that the game is still being created I'm hoping that the NTR content gets looked at in a serious way. I love many examples of the ntr in this game some like Tia and the Desan fight and Emily and paying the taxes. However too often I'm left with a simple yes or no like the ntr in Frisha story. "interfere" or "don't interfere" Really that's it? Why not have a series of quests where I have to sabotage a couple of dates? Fight off some of Dave's jackass (making characters up) friends. If he doesn't have friends put in guards. make it a challenge that I can win or lose. But I keep getting disappointed with some simple "Hey gamer do you want to be a cuck today?". When Emily had Thirty days to pay her bills or face the consequences, yeah I felt like I did good when I managed to save the day knowing that if I lost she'd be sucking that scumbags dick or worse. God help me if Chyos installs a pregnancy system into this game. Again I love the game 5/5, and I support the creator on patreon but when it comes to the NTR content the developer either falls short especially when it's voluntary or completely excels all expectations.
Personally I think your ideas make a system forced by a particular group enjoying a certain fetish more complex than required.
The "loosing a fight leads to NTR" makes sense for Lyvia and Tia as they face enemies that enjoy rape as a daily activity.
But in Kates case if you loose the battle Thomas moves in and gives out free drinks to the soldiers... there is only herasment and no actual public rape.
The main idea about the choices is to have the NTR an optional and completly avoidable fetish.
Which I highly appreciate, since I play the game with NTR on for the increased punishment and motivation to not fuck up... otherwise I would completly turn it off.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I just hope since you're on the discord that this game HOPEFULLY in the future drastically updates it's NTR content. While some aspects like the MC whoring out kate I was ok with as long as he was her BF/GF relationship, corruption, ect. Some people have those fantasies, whether is just open relationships or people just get off showing off their GF. I'm the Chief in my game and I think it'd be awesome to have some sort of future NTR content where although Tia LOVES YOU and wants to start a family with you, yet she's also open to "visiting" the orc camp for some fun and maybe even does so automatically. So I don't know if it'd be NTR or open relationship, swinging, or whatever. Maybe expressing that in the dialog as well, as her corruption increases her sexuality opens giving the MC the option to open up to that NTR content that way is fine.
Well for one, there is a lot of NTR already, and NTR option is planned for any woman that doesn't already have one.

For two, I'm getting a mixed signal here, because you are expressing that although Tia loves you, she's open to visiting orc camp and does so automatically, but this doesn't have anything to do with losing a fight or failing a quest. Isn't this just you saying you don't care about losing, you are fine with some kind of choice-based approach to NTR? Plus, isn't this basically an option anyway, her visiting the orc camp even though she loves you?

I guess I'm just seeing too much of NTR like "interfere" or "don't Interfere" and not enough where if you lose the fight, the quest, the mission, or some bar fight then you'd lose the girl. I shouldn't have to hook-up Rick in order to have him be with Kate. It'd be better if I was forced to fight for her while competing against Rick seeing as it's obvious Rick is into her from the start.
Right, according to Chyos' stated game design, it should always be about losing somehow, not a choice of interfere or don't interfere. We're on the same page here.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Personally I think your ideas make a system forced by a particular group enjoying a certain fetish more complex than required.
The "loosing a fight leads to NTR" makes sense for Lyvia and Tia as they face enemies that enjoy rape as a daily activity.
But in Kates case if you loose the battle Thomas moves in and gives out free drinks to the soldiers... there is only herasment and no actual public rape.
The main idea about the choices is to have the NTR an optional and completly avoidable fetish.
Which I highly appreciate, since I play the game with NTR on for the increased punishment and motivation to not fuck up... otherwise I would completly turn it off.
quickly addressing kate, I said in my example that the MC should basically act like a bouncer at a club handling harassment. however if the intimidation fails it leads to a fight. Not some mini-game fight but an actual stat/hp fight. If the MC loses then either Rick or Thomas could step in and save the day winning over influence over Kate. Same act. Win the fight win the girl. First to 20 affection gets her. Also fighting isn't the only way to build affection with her with tipping as well so that may put Thomas at a disadvantage.

So if the MC wins the girl and later wants to pimp her out then sure go for it. I never had a problem with that. Turn her into a stripper, whore, nympho, slut, go for it. She's your girlfriend have fun. However my point was if you lose the fights, lose affection, then why are you making these decisions? why not have Rick be her True love path and Thomas corrupt her and pimp her out? Both are possible NTR failures for you should you fuck up in the beginning of the game. That's my point. Her entire NTR, EVERYTHING, from Thomas, Rick, whoring, dancing, is all in you control from the get-go. why? I'm not looking at it as pandering to a select market or those seeking it out but as motivation to work harder. When I beat Emily's quest in time I was happy that she wasn't forced to whore herself out to that monster. I completely understand that some people would just turn it off and that's an understandable reaction. But I was just voicing my frustrations with so much of the negative NTR punishment being in my control.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Since there is the option at the beginning of the game to turn off NTR completely, there shouldn't be a need to make various NTR routes optional if you allow NTR to be on. Having separate NTR routes optional takes away from the punishment aspect of the NTR. Of course someone who wants NTR can intentionally fail so they can see it. But for players like you and me, who are okay with the NTR because it is used as a consequence of failure, its weird that the NTR is often simply provided as a choice, is it not?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes