DeleteThisShit

Oct 26, 2021
Hi.

After having played 50+ hours of the game and ''cheesing'' the shit out of it, I decided to make a ''Manifesto'' of tips, revealing all the overpowered ''RPG'' elements of this game, so if you want to feel like a true Chad Thundercock and never lose a single fight in this game, then think no further - open the pandora's box and gaze your eyes upon the answers that you've been seeking...

Perhaps a mod or someone can link it to the front page if it's deemed worthy of being there. If not, too bad. Either way, have fun everyone and thank you Cyros for an incredibly immersive experience : ) So long.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
din play this game about a years now and downloaded it today and the game settings still the same bugging me around for my poor CPU temperature and the GPU is like sitting there doing nothing this game is about a few years now why didn't the developer try to fix the heavy load using by the cpu to share the game graphic works with the GPU for this game with lots of the ambient effect and yes with the new settings performance mode is helped but not much for my poor cpu... what am trying to say is has anyone already made any Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling .js file for this game please share or link me to it and i donno how to make one for RPGMV engine or disable the game current settings...
Such thing is already in RPMMV. Canavas (CPU-based) and WebGL (GPU-based). In order to check which mode is used turn on the game, press F2 to display framerate and rendering mode in upper left corner of game window.
If it is Canavas, your either have oudated GPU drivers or your GPU is not powerful enough to handle all the data.

Also, don't know your PC's specs, but if your PC is old, there isn't really much dev can do about it. RPMMV in it's basic form is already pretty resources consuming engine and plugins are increasing it even more.

If your CPU temperature is too high you might want to check your cooling system. And by cooling system I mean things like changing old and used thermal paste and cleaning radiator and fans out of dust.

Reactions: darkashy

CalidusGamer

Oct 30, 2021
i am having a problem with john's quest, after completing it and providing him with the three copper bars, he practically doesn't make me forge the bronze dagger and not even the silver dagger.
sorry for my English.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Do you have any more saves for the current update? 4.3 or 4.4?
sorry, haven't played for a while and so the saves won't be updated till I pick up >.> still each save should be around 10+ hrs (bcs I cheated if not it would take waay longer) so it should still save you some time if you only want to rewatch most of the scenes, I think they missing Liandra's stuff onwards.

I guess one other problem would be that I cheated without using the game's cheatbook(? so I didn't even activate it leaving all who use my saves unable to cheat XD

Reactions: ryantaylor88

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Is my game bugged out? I can't seem to complete Frisha's quest line. The quest asks me to find a way to spy on Dave and Giron, and I've read that there's suppose to be some secret pathway at some bookshelf which I can hide in, but it's nowhere to be found. I've clicked absolutely everywhere lol, and it just says "Just some books" or "some useless stuff".

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hi.

After having played 50+ hours of the game and ''cheesing'' the shit out of it, I decided to make a ''Manifesto'' of tips, revealing all the overpowered ''RPG'' elements of this game, so if you want to feel like a true Chad Thundercock and never lose a single fight in this game, then think no further - open the pandora's box and gaze your eyes upon the answers that you've been seeking...

Perhaps a mod or someone can link it to the front page if it's deemed worthy of being there. If not, too bad. Either way, have fun everyone and thank you Cyros for an incredibly immersive experience : ) So long.
You have any tips for quick xp gains, or any tips on what skills to pick up first as you level early on?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm not saying they are unequivocally rape, I'm just pointing out they are straddling the line, I don't think the author will ever have a scene where the woman completely doesn't want to do it at all, as that would be off-putting for most people, though legally I'm fairly certain this all falls under rape, though by the basic way people think about rape with it being an unwilling person, then the woman in this game all technically agreed to it even if it happened afterward, still dubious though, I think Patreon probably won't care unless someone raises a stink about it even then there are probably tons of games with dubious consent that have mind-altering substances/powers

Also, I like netori with bad people frisha is kinda a bitch and dave is a rapey dick, who deserves to have his SO cheat on him, I'm perfectly willing to let him have her as I won't ever agree to marry her and if I get her pregnant in the future at least the kid will have a nice life, unless I kick out the mayor which it looks like will eventually happen but ill cross that bridge when I get to it, though I do dislike that dave needs to take her first time for me to have sex with her, I wouldn't call that NTR, unless you believe that any sexable character having sex with someone else is NTR, especially since we are not in a relationship with her, and our character hasn't shown more interest in her besides sex, also consider that frisha cheats on him with you, lusts over your dick, and would rather have your baby than his.

Also if I have to kick out dave as well ill probably just go back and change it so she never does anything with him, till then dave will have to deal with small comments she makes during sex scenes with him about him not going deep enough lol

The main reason I'm doing this is because I'm unsure if the dev will let us have a harem/marry em all, and id like for the girls to have backup plans if I don't choose them especially if they get pregnant, of course, they'll still be having sex with me the entire time they are in a relationship with someone, unless that person is a friend like rick which ill probably let him have kate cause I'm already fucking his sister and his mom, I just feel bad for him

Has the Dev given any indication on how they plan to end the game eventually?
Honestly, I'm not sure about the legal interpretation for the acts. One problem is that something like a love potion doesn't really exist, as far as I know; though women certainly use perfumes with pheromones, which I know for a fact have an impact. For Emily, obviously her situation is the kind where everything going on there is already illegal anyway. For Imawyn, that's a weird one, because MC should just be bringing her in. I guess if he is going to let her go, because she is offering under duress, he should decline the offer of sex and then that would be fine? Well, the source of duress of course is facing the law, so it's a weird thing, as it's supposed to be wrong to let her go in the first place. But I'll at least agree with you that it's all straddling the line.

"unless you believe that any sexable character having sex with someone else is NTR" Well, I think you mean specifically netorare, but NTR can be understood to also include netori and netorase (and I think this is how the tag is applied on F95?), and you'd just explained the netori path with Frisha. I'll just assume you meant netorare, but it should be borne in mind that for the game, the term includes netori and netorase. Actually, I'd say it includes sharing as well, since (I'm fairly certain) that if you turn of NTR in the game, sharing is turned off. The term is pretty broad in the game.

You said something about Dave needing to have sex with Frisha first, but I presume you mean just on the netori path, right? Since there is a non-NTR path with Frisha where she never has sex with Dave. And on the non-NTR, you don't have to get into a relationship with her.

As for the endgame, we don't really know what that is going to look like. At least with Kate and Claire, it seems clear that there is an expectation of the MC marrying Kate, so wouldn't marry Claire. I'd say the same for Tia and Katherin. But I know the next option that will be added to the poll is Emily's marriage (and pregnancy) update, so not sure what will be going on in that house.

In general, I'd say that the way it will go largely depends on patron demand, as Chyos has made clear that he will continue to develop plot lines and relationships that patrons are interested in. For example, I've been pushing for a Claire/Verena threesome for, I don't know, over a year now? And it looks like an important step in that direction is just around the corner, so hopefully that will get on the bonus poll soon. I say this a lot here, but the game really just keeps growing, and it's hard to see it ending any time soon, and I'm fine with that since I don't really want it to end. :)

Yo yo, its been a while since i was here. So any one can tell me whats new in this update ? :)
Kate's pregnancy content.

i am having a problem with john's quest, after completing it and providing him with the three copper bars, he practically doesn't make me forge the bronze dagger and not even the silver dagger.
sorry for my English.
It's hard to understand what you mean, but forging the bronze and silver daggers is something you can do when you have the parts needed. I think there are two different spots in John's Smithy to do something, one next to him and then another spot, so you might want to check both. Might remember that wrong, though.

You have any tips for quick xp gains, or any tips on what skills to pick up first as you level early on?
Second page of the official walkthrough tells you which talents to develop first to be able to get through all quests. But I'd say Hunting and Constitution are the most helpful early on, because three points in Hunting will make it so you can auto-kill rabbits and harvest their parts easily, while every three points in Constitution will make some activities use less Energy (mining, chopping, farming, etc.) There is also a Tips page on the last page of the walkthrough that might be worth checking out.

Reactions: zARRR

CalidusGamer

Oct 30, 2021
It's hard to understand what you mean, but forging the bronze and silver daggers is something you can do when you have the parts needed. I think there are two different spots in John's Smithy to do something, one next to him and then another spot, so you might want to check both. Might remember that wrong, though.

basically after completing all the quests related to john, no crafting appears to me even after giving him the 3 copper bars.

P.S. I'm using an Italian translation

makennik

May 27, 2021
[Quote = "Excited, Message: 7006757, Member: 16245"]

My game does not work? It seems that I can not perform a quest chain of Frishi. Quest asks me to find a way to spy on Dave and Chiron, and I read that on some bookshelf there is some kind of secret path in which I can hide, but I have no anywhere. I clicked absolutely everywhere, lol, and there is simply written "only a few books" or "some useless things."

[/ Quote]

In the library on the first floor, on the right of the wall.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
basically after completing all the quests related to john, no crafting appears to me even after giving him the 3 copper bars.

P.S. I'm using an Italian translation
That's strange. Did you try talking to John again?

Edit: I checked around, and even if I am unable to craft everything, I still have a total of 13 weapons and 9 armor showing up in the maximums, not 4 and 1 like you have. I suspect your game is bugged somehow. The menu you are pulling up seems like the menu that comes up when you go into the menu and choose crafting. That would be why weapons and armor don't show up. But it looks like you are in front of the anvil and selecting it in order to do the crafting. So I can only guess your game is bugged somehow.

Last edited:
May 25, 2021
I'm fairly certain that at some point it is mentioned that you've reached the end, and that you need to vote in the poll to get more content. Not in the quest log, but when reaching the end of that event chain. Maybe I remember that incorrectly?

Haha, maybe just a little. Anyway, if you can't actually point to anything, then let's move on. If you got something, waiting to hear it.
My save is over 50 hours and I can say that the NTR content is pretty questionable. I just thought that Patreon is very strict with that kind of stuff. For example, the devs put out incest patches here because Patreon bans them if they put it to the game themselves.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
My save is over 50 hours and I can say that the NTR content is pretty questionable. I just thought that Patreon is very strict with that kind of stuff. For example, the devs put out incest patches here because Patreon bans them if they put it to the game themselves.
Patreon is indeed strict with some content, such as incest, pedophilia, and rape, but they really only act when someone has reported the content to them in the first place. Also, while strict, sometimes Patreon can be a bit inconsistent with its standards.

There was a recent takedown of ICSTOR's Milfy City because it included rape content with Celia, and it's pretty clear that she doesn't want it at first and is being blackmailed and then forced before she finally gets into it. It's kind of surprising that the game had that content in it for over two years, with several thousands of patrons, and never got noticed before; and it only got noticed because a couple guys were mad that the dev was taking so long with updates, so they reported the dev to Patreon out of spite. I heard they actually bragged about it in the F95 thread for the game.

Chyos doesn't have as many patrons, and has a much better relationship with his patrons (partly because he's not a scamming douchebag, but also for other reasons), so it's unlikely someone will report him. Even if they did, I think Chyos has done a pretty good job of making it so he can argue that he didn't cross the line. Whether Patreon would agree or not, who knows. As I just mentioned, they don't always apply their rules with a consistent standard.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Patreon is indeed strict with some content, such as incest, pedophilia, and rape, but they really only act when someone has reported the content to them in the first place. Also, while strict, sometimes Patreon can be a bit inconsistent with its standards.

There was a recent takedown of ICSTOR's Milfy City because it included rape content with Celia, and it's pretty clear that she doesn't want it at first and is being blackmailed and then forced before she finally gets into it. It's kind of surprising that the game had that content in it for over two years, with several thousands of patrons, and never got noticed before; and it only got noticed because a couple guys were mad that the dev was taking so long with updates, so they reported the dev to Patreon out of spite. I heard they actually bragged about it in the F95 thread for the game.

Chyos doesn't have as many patrons, and has a much better relationship with his patrons (partly because he's not a scamming douchebag, but also for other reasons), so it's unlikely someone will report him. Even if they did, I think Chyos has done a pretty good job of making it so he can argue that he didn't cross the line. Whether Patreon would agree or not, who knows. As I just mentioned, they don't always apply their rules with a consistent standard.
Oh really?
Finally that scammer got what he deserved.
Chyos seems a nice developer even if he/she doesn't appear much here, have you got a meme channel on your discord server?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes