odino

Aug 14, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is a solution to this error. where I already paid the debt with thomas even in the missions it is already registered as complete but he keeps asking me for payment View attachment 1923855 View attachment 1923856
as long you have key for room you need to pay daily 20 silver
and if phila in your room so you have to pay still i think
and its best to always have key that way you can always enter inn during night oo

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
as long you have key for room you need to pay daily 20 silver
and if phila in your room so you have to pay still i think
and its best to always have key that way you can always enter inn during night oo
The issue is that I can't even rent the room and every time I talk to him the option to pay the debt that he mentions at the end of the introduction appears and I'm going to pay that debt more than 10 times on different days and it's over more than 1 week since I paid the debt from the first time but I still can't rent the room

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I need help with emily quest, I slept with Mira before emily and now I am stuck in a loop with emily I can't have sex with her

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I need help with emily quest, I slept with Mira before emily and now I am stuck in a loop with emily I can't have sex with her
tell me if you tried to spy on mira when she goes to sleep and you were caught by emily, that I remember that is what you have to do to be able to start having a sexual relationship with her

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
tell me if you tried to spy on mira when she goes to sleep and you were caught by emily, that I remember that is what you have to do to be able to start having a sexual relationship with her
It works after I corrupted her 3 more times

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
It works after I corrupted her 3 more times
I think not because she starts having sex with you to try to protect her daughter from you but before that you must have slept with her for a few nights until she starts playing with you while you sleep and if you already corrupted her she doesn't care what you do during the night he doesn't care if you see his daughter or not, if you can't I recommend that you start another game again I had to do it sometimes because things like that happened to me but my case was with the merchant, kate, and the witches that at some point I messed up and could not progress further in his story

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I have multiple questions
Its a warning call that makes squirrel to warn others of a predator, someone got one in home and saw a predator, so that happens
Why I put a squirrel? to avoid the think of I may have cancer.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can someone tell me if there is a solution to this error. where I already paid the debt with thomas even in the missions it is already registered as complete but he keeps asking me for payment View attachment 1923855 View attachment 1923856
You rented a room for the night, then you forgot to return the key the morning after: you have to pay 2 gold coin each day. Thomas always explains it when you rent the room. "Pay the bill" = you pay him for your forgetfulness.

Now, I just want to ask: is this "Buy a beer" a rework Chyos made in the latest 0.4.9.9b update, since it's always been "Buy Alcohol/Food"?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The issue is that I can't even rent the room and every time I talk to him the option to pay the debt that he mentions at the end of the introduction appears and I'm going to pay that debt more than 10 times on different days and it's over more than 1 week since I paid the debt from the first time but I still can't rent the room
If there's no key in your inventory under key items then yeah that might be an issue. Does the debt accumulate or does it stay at zero? And are you able to work at the inn?

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
You rented a room for the night, then you forgot to return the key the morning after: you have to pay 2 gold coin each day. Thomas always explains it when you rent the room. "Pay the bill" = you pay him for your forgetfulness.

Now, I just want to ask: is this "Buy a beer" a rework Chyos made in the latest 0.4.9.9b update, since it's always been "Buy Alcohol/Food"?
I don't know how to buy beer, it appeared to me that way and the debt is the one that he mentions at the end of the introduction because I haven't rented the room before, I slept inside to work but when I tried to rent it I couldn't and he asked me to pay the debt and even though he I still can't rent it

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I don't know how to buy beer, it appeared to me that way and the debt is the one that he mentions at the end of the introduction because I haven't rented the room before, I slept inside to work but when I tried to rent it I couldn't and he asked me to pay the debt and even though he I still can't rent it
there should be a cutscene with claire requesting more help which will then allow you to work at the inn. this will then open up renting a room....just keep skipping until it happens.

now if you can already work at the inn, then you should be able to rent a room. are you absolutely sure that you don't have a key and can't enter the room next to kate's? try all of them if you have to.

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
there should be a cutscene with claire requesting more help which will then allow you to work at the inn. this will then open up renting a room....just keep skipping until it happens.

now if you can already work at the inn, then you should be able to rent a room. are you absolutely sure that you don't have a key and can't enter the room next to kate's? try all of them if you have to.
I have already worked for kate's mother but to see some scenes of her route I need to have the room I went to try to rent it but I can't and I only have 2 keys, one for my house and one for emily's house

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Doesn't Thomas only charge you for the nights you sleep in tavern and not just every night? At least that's what i've seem to notice, that you only get debt if you sleep there with key in your inventory, even if you helped Claire, but don't get debt if you sleep in other places.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Doesn't Thomas only charge you for the nights you sleep in tavern and not just every night? At least that's what i've seem to notice, that you only get debt if you sleep there with key in your inventory, even if you helped Claire, but don't get debt if you sleep in other places.
the issue as I understand it is that thomas won't let the mc rent a room. but, renting a room should be available as soon as you're able to work with claire. the cutscene where claire asks thomas for additional help and you agree to work there turns on a switch in the game which then allows you to rent a room. there shouldn't be an issue here so I'm going to need a save to figure out what is going on.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
the issue as I understand it is that thomas won't let the mc rent a room. but, renting a room should be available as soon as you're able to work with claire. the cutscene where claire asks thomas for additional help and you agree to work there turns on a switch in the game which then allows you to rent a room. there shouldn't be an issue here so I'm going to need a save to figure out what is going on.
Meant in general with my post.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes