Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Does natasha have an anal scene? I'm inclined to say she doesn't since no one seems to be mentioning it unless I messed up my search preferences. But messing around the variables in one save shows a Natasha Anal counter. If she does have one how do you even do it, I've already done the penny + natasha scene and the solo natasha scene doesn't really change anymore

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Known bug at this point, we'll have to wait for a hotfix most likely. It's a bit annoying, but not game breaking luckily.
Not a bug. I haven't figured the exact source (but also haven't done proper testing) but it appears to be related to (some?) meals providing a constitution bonus. You'll notice a heart (not the one from Witch questline) status effect and going into status shows it's Constitution +2. When you get the "lost two constitution" message, you'll notice that status is no longer there. So it's somewhat misleading, since it notifies of the stat change, rather than the status expiring, but it doesn't appear to be a bug.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Yobs

Aug 11, 2016
I'm not sure if I'm being dumb, I had the conversation with Girion but I'm not sure how to transfer my men to the traderoute. I went to my camp but there's no flag to interact with the traderoute, and neither my camp nor the town has the options to transfer to the traderoute.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Only Emily and Kate can have pregnant sex and children right now. I think Carmen and Bridget can get pregnant but there's no pregnant sex or children yet

For Kate to get pregnant, you need to have sex with her and have high affection. She'll eventually talk about contraception. You need to renovate the house for Emily's pregnancy to start

Based on the bonus poll, Tia might be the next to have pregnancy
ty for the reply.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
For anyone who got the trip to kirlic bugged. You have to install some cheat menu that allows you to manipulate the variable. Look for Travel with Kate and claire then add 1 to it, meet them at midnight, do the deed, then just watch.

Just to make sure it works properly it's best if you stay in their rooms before adding 1 to the variable

Null98

Nov 14, 2018
this is just a stretch, but does anyone think Penny's sister Fiona is still alive and was kidnapped by the coldstone family as a form of leverage. Since Penny did say that her sister went missing, she's not dead like her parents.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this is just a stretch, but does anyone think Penny's sister Fiona is still alive and was kidnapped by the coldstone family as a form of leverage. Since Penny did say that her sister went missing, she's not dead like her parents.
With the potential connection of the Coldstnes to the Cult and the fact that there would be no need with leverage for the sister I think she became a "sacrifice" in one of their rituals... maybe even the one the MC observed when learning about Thomas connection to them.
She might still be alive, but I doubt she is still the same person after this.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I need advice - What is the best way to handle Liandra? The first option is to leave her in the camp, and the second option is to return her to the baron. It seems to me that it's BETTER to return her to the baron. Additionally, if you return her, she might change, and a scene with Yasmine may open up, and the baron will approve of the alliance with Julia.
But I'm interested in the storyline where all the girls are mine. That is, WITHOUT NTR...
I don't know what will happen if I choose the camp.
Please advise on the best course of action and what the consequences of these two choices will be.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I need advice - What is the best way to handle Liandra? The first option is to leave her in the camp, and the second option is to return her to the baron. It seems to me that it's BETTER to return her to the baron. Additionally, if you return her, she might change, and a scene with Yasmine may open up, and the baron will approve of the alliance with Julia.
But I'm interested in the storyline where all the girls are mine. That is, WITHOUT NTR...
Please advise on the best course of action and what the consequences of these two choices will be.
You can take the body changing potion and Yasmine to the camp too, you'll also have other options to to marry Julia later. You can dance with her on the camp, giving her to the baron is only the best option if you're interested in the ntr scenes. (y)

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Think camp+capture Raven is the way to go. She has no NTR potential at camp and you can also get the expansion potion by spamming the party event a few times (Tia naked+lifting Lyvia's skirt with Liandra there), then spying on Giron and stealing a potion from his cabinet (though I recommend not doing that, her thicc form isn't particularly appealing to me at least, if you want to avoid expanding her, you probably want to tell her she's fine as she is at the party). By capturing the raven the baron insists you marry Julia even if you didn't ask for her hand.

Edit: There's also no NTR from capturing the Raven

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes