Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
No... her story offers a choice to join Van instead of Eric... or stay independent (later one being her love route).
Melissa has some interesting background Information regareding the late King Callen, which sheds some more light onto the Legend... and by the nature of that it shows he is more shadows than light.

Probably... if you joined Athia she plans to go after Isha and stop what ever she planned, there will have to be something atleast similiar on the other path to keep the story coherent.

Yes... somehow we still need to bring final peace to the region around Rumah... wether by slaugtheriung all the Orcs, transforming them or turn Rumah into a Brothel City.

Will likely tie into Hekima and Rumah story.

The Cult for sure... the enslavement might be the end to Syfa, she won't challenge us at this point any longer.

Chyos had plans... though wether they come to be is still to be seen.

Yeah it's up to vote, though the first part will be dealing with the Goblins.
The dark Elf is familiar with the Blood/Dark Magic the MC can learn, since she is a priestess of gromthul, same as Syfa, that's not to surprising.

Gurthak is slowly breaking free from MCs curse so it might become the final fight when dealing with the other Orcs.
For the Raven there is atleast a bonus scene with Ronya planned, he might have a short appearance dureing the Yasmine storyline though.
Do you think there will be a choice were Mc won't chose neither the king or his brother and independently become baron with plans if being the future king ??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hoshimota
This is not entirely correct information, because if you were careful, you could find a note that says that the hero’s FATHER is NOT the hero’s father, but a kind of OPIEKUN, custodian ? (I don’t know this word in English 8 ((I think, HE was a close friend of the hero’s father and something apparently happened to the father because of which they had to take the boy and raise him like his own son, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a CULT is involved here) )
the real father has Kirlic roots and (sort of) was from the nobility (held a serious position) ... incl. she is not a mother and a friend is NOT a sister, butoooo (this is my guess) perhaps the QUEEN is the real mother of the hero and the runaway daughter is his sister (but these are my guesses)... And the king, who came to the village, is not his father, but perhaps a usurper of the throne (and he may even be holding his father hostage O_O, I have a lot of imagination ^_^)....
And there are no scenes of Incest in fact, except for TIA + her father( but these are ORCS X_x if this is considered and possible in the NTR branch Dazan and his mother in the village)...
No hoshimota was right, the Player is given a chance to altar the letter in Question and asign any relationship he desires, though the game warns the Player about useing certain roles and slightly change dialogues if still done.
There is also a "3rd party" Patch that makes Roderick the werewolf in the hideout, which if left alive can also appear dureing the hide and seek game to fuck Arianna if left in the trunk alone.... also makeing Giron Frishas dad, etc.
Do you think there will be a choice were Mc won't chose neither the king or his brother and independently become baron with plans if being the future king ??
At this point I doubt MC will become royality, simply by the fact that this would blow the scale of the game... Baron however is on the table with MC marrying Julia

Last edited:
Reactions: hoshimota

Creepym4n

Dec 28, 2020
No hoshimota was right, the Player is given a chance to altar the letter in Question and asign any relationship he desires, though the game warns the Player about useing certain roles and slightly change dialogues if still done.
There is also a "3rd party" Patch that makes Roderick the werewolf in the hideout, which if left alive can also appear dureing the hide and seek game to fuck Arianna if left in the trunk alone.... also makeing Giron Frishas dad, etc.

At this point I doubt MC will become royality, simply by the fact that this would blow the scale of the game... Baron however is on the table with MC marrying Julia
Hey, and where can you get the "3rd Party" Patch?
And is there a Discord link?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Does anyone know how he creates his 3d models? I kinda like how they look and wanted to try getting into it.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Does anyone know how he creates his 3d models? I kinda like how they look and wanted to try getting into it.
Chyos talks about his tools in this interview. Btw if you want to make your own game the RPG Maker series is currently available on Steam with up to 90 percent discount.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Chyos talks about his tools in this interview. Btw if you want to make your own game the RPG Maker series is currently available on Steam with up to 90 percent discount.
dude is german? lmao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The cat spawns after you learn to build traps from Corven (Hunting 6) and catch a rat in one of the traps.
The rats are mainly used to feed the cat.
Catching anyhting is optional, as soon as you enter Arenfield after learning how to make traps she spawns and walk to MCs house

Reactions: Matiur13

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

Well the thing that Mc has the queen as his lover including the princess in the future gives us a hint that he could become king not to mention that according to some post Mc has Royal blood Wich is why his protector run away from the Capital with him as a baby.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well the thing that Mc has the queen as his lover including the princess in the future gives us a hint that he could become king not to mention that according to some post Mc has Royal blood Wich is why his protector run away from the Capital with him as a baby.
Nah... the stuff about his "royal blood" are wild speculations... In a much earlier time I did some speculations like that myself.
The Queen is not royal herself, she married the King, with it's current story she'd be the Queen Dowager should her husband die.
If you follow her love route she'd even considers breaking the marriage in the near future.
IF MC is royality it's likely from a lost country that was conquered by Callen or an actual neighbor, so it's a meaningless title.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Nah... the stuff about his "royal blood" are wild speculations... In a much earlier time I did some speculations like that myself.
The Queen is not royal herself, she married the King, with it's current story she'd be the Queen Dowager should her husband die.
If you follow her love route she'd even considers breaking the marriage in the near future.
IF MC is royality it's likely from a lost country that was conquered by Callen or an actual neighbor, so it's a meaningless title.
If developer puts some effort in it may not be meaningless. Who knows we can't say for Sure what developer has in mind for the queen and the princess I'm just giving ideas that could make this game more epic, if you ask me being more than a Baron, count or Duke sounds very interesting well I Love leading battles, managing politics and having land's of my own.

Not that I expected this idea soon. Developer can take his time with current unfinished tasks and maybe in 10 years start working on my idea.

Or making a vote here.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Is there a fix for when it stops displaying what items you get on the actual screen? Like when I skin animals or open chests it doesn't display above them what items I got anymore.

Edit: It fixed itself? I don't even know anymore.:WaitWhat:

Last edited:

mario59

May 7, 2024
I come here every day, hoping that there will be an update with the princess... all the characters have practically had it... but she still hasn't. I'm suffering because of this. Come on, patrons, vote for her next time. looking forward to it.thank you guys.and have a good week everyone.

Reactions: ravven_7

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I come here every day, hoping that there will be an update with the princess... all the characters have practically had it... but she still hasn't. I'm suffering because of this. Come on, patrons, vote for her next time. looking forward to it.thank you guys.and have a good week everyone.
Get in fuckin liiiiinnnnneeee I been waiting for a threesome with mira and Frisha since the dawn of time

Reactions: dav3knight
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes