VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
you can get her fertilized as you will get the fertilization animation and notification but her belly won't grow yet as it is not implemented yet
Ah okay, so she can conceive but she can neither grow a preggers belly nor can she give birth yet. That's kind of weird, but I mean it's not the first time Chyos left something unfinished at such a frustrating point in the game (i.e. Trip to Kirlic). Anywho, thanks a ton for clarifying for me!

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
This is probably a stupid question but is the drop rate for rusted swords bugged?

I have been killing dozens of bandits at this point and I am currently trying to save spam to try and force an Orc mob to drop it but even after six attempts I still haven't seen one.
There was a sword on the ground somewhere in the Darkwood forest, you can pick it up

jed999

May 26, 2021
How do I build the 3rd Mercenary tent ?, I've defeated Raven and Only have 5 mercenaries at the camp, I have no sparkle next to the first two and when I defeat a mercenary it give the "can't house any more mercenaries" message

justanut

Jan 15, 2019
How do I build the 3rd Mercenary tent ?, I've defeated Raven and Only have 5 mercenaries at the camp, I have no sparkle next to the first two and when I defeat a mercenary it give the "can't house any more mercenaries" message
build some tents where you cleared the forest

Voidbreaker76

May 14, 2023
There was a sword on the ground somewhere in the Darkwood forest, you can pick it up
Well, I haven't found that but I finally managed to kill an orc that had a rusted sword on him but now that I turned it I still can't do anything with the Copper Ore I have. The blacksmith says I can get more in the forest with a pickaxe but I have 5 in my inventory and the game isn't letting me use it for smelting.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Okay found a way to brute force Nyra to become your wanita. I messed around with a save editor to see which will open up Nyra again if you got locked out when you forgot to give her a piece of dasan's necklace. I specifically did this because I got locked out of the Umah questline. This also makes skip Nyra's "natural progress" as you force the game to have her as MC's wanita. I downloaded a save editor here (I used the 0.6.10 version)

Unzip then open the program and open your save file
1. Click on Advance and click again on the only option there
2. Go to Switches
3. Search Nyra on the filter
4. Uncheck the Nyra not wanita
5. Check the Nyra MC wanita
6. Click on file then Save and exit

View attachment 3969346

I believe there is a better way to unlock her but this is the fastest way I did it and I'm not putting anymore time in this lol. If anyone else can give a better solution please share.
Holy fuck this was so fucking FUBAR'd for me. I tried this but it got switched right back.

Then I noticed not only was that not correctly checked, but "Nyra Cooking" wasn't checked either even though she had been cooking for quite some time. I checked that too and it finally worked. Dumb how something so minute can brick game progression.

Thanks.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
If i'm not mistaken it is supposed to show non-repeteable NTR events, don't really know how many there are but another one is if you leave the dwarfs too long with the goblins you will get a dream about that too.
I see , than shouldn't it be just non-repeatable scenes , why only NTR ?
I thought it was some kind of joke from Chyos , like something along the line of how you can't unsee fuking your parents ?
I think it still is a twisted joke, like if you like NTR , you can see yourself getting cucked repeatedly ( which NTr enjoyers lobe , fuk them ).
Like everytime you go sleep , CUCK dream.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I see , than shouldn't it be just non-repeatable scenes , why only NTR ?
I thought it was some kind of joke from Chyos , like something along the line of how you can't unsee fuking your parents ?
I think it still is a twisted joke, like if you like NTR , you can see yourself getting cucked repeatedly ( which NTr enjoyers lobe , fuk them ).
Like everytime you go sleep , CUCK dream.
From what I remember from his patreon post it should eventually contain any non-repeatable sex event (be it NTR or not) but atm only contains NTR ones because he has to add them in manually.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

jed999

May 26, 2021
How can I build the #rd tent for the Mercenaries ?, I've already built the first 2 tents and have 5 mercenaries at the camp, there is no sparkle to build the 3rd tent. When I fight them it says you have no more room for mercenaries
Do I need to bring all the Mercenaries to the camp ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I'm having a bit of difficulty getting Kate to drink in her room. So far I've:

-Fucked her and played with her butt 3 times that she cums
-Fucked her next to her mom and she found us three times
-Have told Rick that she is my girlfriend
-I have allowed the owner to still harass her and she is now calling him dad

But no matter if I have a Key or not, every interaction when she's in the room either leads to her going to bed or me fucking her and the mom finding us. I have Wine and Cumwine but still nada.

How do I unlock the drink option so I can start unlocking her Dancing at the bar? Unless I have to progress with the mom more? For her I still have to check out the basement after the owner guy went through the doors as I as fucking her.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
So I'm having a bit of difficulty getting Kate to drink in her room. So far I've:

-Fucked her and played with her butt 3 times that she cums
-Fucked her next to her mom and she found us three times
-Have told Rick that she is my girlfriend
-I have allowed the owner to still harass her and she is now calling him dad

But no matter if I have a Key or not, every interaction when she's in the room either leads to her going to bed or me fucking her and the mom finding us. I have Wine and Cumwine but still nada.

How do I unlock the drink option so I can start unlocking her Dancing at the bar? Unless I have to progress with the mom more? For her I still have to check out the basement after the owner guy went through the doors as I as fucking her.
post your save with global and config; I'll check this way its faster to find the problem

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Ah you need to put an end to Thomas first, then go to talk to her. if you want him to continue talk to him later, and he'll give you the option

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Ah you need to put an end to Thomas first, then go to talk to her. if you want him to continue talk to him later, and he'll give you the option
On that note: Is it normal, that after you give Thomas permission to keep up his "game" with Kate again, Kate and Thomas won't talk in front of the door anymore and go directly to business?
So one can't listen to them in front of the door anymore.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
On that note: Is it normal, that after you give Thomas permission to keep up his "game" with Kate again, Kate and Thomas won't talk in front of the door anymore and go directly to business?
So one can't listen to them in front of the door anymore.
yeah they won't talk anymore; they just get to "business" but you can still peep on them if that's what you're wondering

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes