VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Kinda meh that even if you claim Hiba and Ayita as wanitas, they go back to being whores by their own volition when Dasan takes charge of Rumah, all their love dialogues is meaniless and without purpose i guess.
It's all significantly more meaningful if you put him on trial and prove his guilt to the entire tribe. He flees like a little b*tch and that also makes it IMMENSELY easier to get points towards Nyra's love route as well!

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
It's all significantly more meaningful if you put him on trial and prove his guilt to the entire tribe. He flees like a little b*tch and that also makes it IMMENSELY easier to get points towards Nyra's love route as well!
I was trying to do a playtrough where i fuck his mother in front of him with minimal loss for me tho, i get that the trial is the best option but just trying something different after seeing the new route added to the girls on rumah, but was disapointed that they dont even try to fight to being loyal to the MC.

Reactions: VirtualElf84

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
I was trying to do a playtrough where i fuck his mother in front of him with minimal loss for me tho, i get that the trial is the best option but just trying something different after seeing the new route added to the girls on rumah.
Ah, okay yea that makes sense then. I'm a lot more into netori content than I am netorare so I didn't bother with that route, myself. I also couldn't stop cringing at the thought of him even BEING there when I made Arianna my wanita xD freaking gross!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The most used way to "corrupt" people in this game - let them drink MC sperm. By blowjob or by "special wine", doesn`t matter. Just ... don`t start to sell flask with MC sperm, because this can be used against MC to "NTR" him.
I thought you had to sell it only the one time in order to get the sedative? I mean you're not wrong about the NTR but please correct me if I'm wrong, so I don't end up unintentionally talking out my ass about that!

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
I thought you had to sell it only the one time in order to get the sedative? I mean you're not wrong about the NTR but please correct me if I'm wrong, so I don't end up unintentionally talking out my ass about that!
You mean the one you give Lucius to finish the research?

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
It's not that bad, to give Lucius your cum, because all possible NTR-scenes resulting out of it are still completely avoidable (and you know when it will happen, if you play, while your mind is on the game and not elsewhere).

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Since a mod has already said the fanmade stuff can be posted can we have a link in this thread or on the overview for it? I cant access it since im a patreon and its locked behind a tier on subscribestar. Chyos had to remove it from Discord apparently.
What fanmade content? We don’t know if any such thing , if your on Chyos discord I’d be happy to talk about this “fanmade “topic in dm

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
That 1st sample - he`ll sell that to baron Giron, which can help his son, Dave, with Mary.

Without another flask with MC cum:
1) Dave can`t "drug" Mary to the point of ignoring MC and loving Dave.
2) Liandra won`t NTR with Dave by "lack of Giron Medicine".
3) Lucius won`t help Penny with special medicine, that "can help to reduce stress" (he still can help to heal Henry)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
That 1st sample - he`ll sell that to baron Giron, which can help his son, Dave, with Mary.

3) Lucius won`t help Penny with special medicine, that "can help to reduce stress" (he still can help to heal Henry)
There is no Mary in the game, there is a Mira but she has nothing to do with Dave.
Her sister is the one that is dating Dave in the beginning and her name is Frisha.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
You mean the one you give Lucius to finish the research?
Yea, that one. If memory serves he buys that first batch before offering to pay you for anymore you might bring him, and I assume that's how Giron gets his hands on it, even though I never sell anymore Lucius after that. Either way, you gotta complete that quest in order to unlock the antiseptic.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017

But Lucius pays you for the first sample doesn't he? That's what I was confused by is whether or not he purchases your sperm once he finds out what it can do. Either way, I should probably just review the walkthrough to be certain so I think I'll just do that instead.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes