Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If people can bring my post to Chyos or he reads it at least. Or if this have already been discussed before here already.

My suggestion for the end game is, let us have the option where if I want to have relationship let's see Mira and Frisha only. I can have that but I next want it with Claire, Biannca, Arianna and Julia at same time but not others of the family.
Will I have weddings with them all and they stay in harem together in the end?

What if I change those to let's say Frisha and Emily, Verena, Tia's mother, Kate etc combo. Without touching others in the family?~

You know possible outcomes from all people. I want custom choices to be as you have let us but what if I don't want to touch someone at all in a single run but want someone else from the family is that possible with all possible women? So that in the end I can have specific endings with people all over the game. Including the ending where I can get all of them as well.

Of course I am talking about 0 ntr ending with harem of my choices + harem ending where I can have all of them together. You know role play around choices and possibilities.

I hope others can agree with me on this and Chyos sees it and have option for it all
The game has always been build to support a complete Sandbox playstyle... hence allowing you to skip characters in a romantical fashion... you need to get to know some of them in order to unlock abilities or services but they are not mandatory and also can be skipped after learning what they can teach you before actually dateing them in any way.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
If people can bring my post to Chyos or he reads it at least. Or if this have already been discussed before here already.

My suggestion for the end game is, let us have the option where if I want to have relationship let's see Mira and Frisha only. I can have that but I next want it with Claire, Biannca, Arianna and Julia at same time but not others of the family.
Will I have weddings with them all and they stay in harem together in the end?

What if I change those to let's say Frisha and Emily, Verena, Tia's mother, Kate etc combo. Without touching others in the family?~

You know possible outcomes from all people. I want custom choices to be as you have let us but what if I don't want to touch someone at all in a single run but want someone else from the family is that possible with all possible women? So that in the end I can have specific endings with people all over the game. Including the ending where I can get all of them as well.

Of course I am talking about 0 ntr ending with harem of my choices + harem ending where I can have all of them together. You know role play around choices and possibilities.

I hope others can agree with me on this and Chyos sees it and have option for it all
You can have individual character quests and in some cases threesomes and harems of course but including this for every possible combination of girls is too much to ask imo especially for girls that have nothing to do with each other.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Man, I really like this game, but Chyos must learn how to do a decent game design. A game that you always need a walkthrough do get things done is starting to bother me a lot.
Then don't use the walkthrough , I've never used it once and have always got the out come I wanted, Chyos made the game so even a fucktard can play it with no problems.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Then maybe you should try another game if following a walkthrough for some of the quests is going to bother you that much?
Replying to any criticism with "just play another game" seems kind of simplistic way to approach things. You can disagree or it may not bother you, but someone else finding some faults in a game they otherwise like shouldn't make the game any less enjoyable for you. Or do you really think the game is perfect and beyond any and all criticism?

Besides, I think the criticism is valid, there's plenty of content that is not mentioned in the quests descriptions, or the quests descriptions are very vague, making it a chore trying to figure the specific combination of time, location, character or specific action (or how many times to repeat an action) to trigger certain events. Pretty much why I never play a version before there's a walkthough to cover the content.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes