4.70 star(s) 23 Votes

ratattata

Jul 23, 2017
Just giving my two cents:
  • Shop: I would like to see something more happening at the shop, like having also Graves' wife standalone corruption + join
  • Brothel: you hint at the idea of the type of clients, so you will need to implement an "upgrade client" option at some point I imagine. Maybe also add certain sex genres depending on the client (i.e. kinky, dominatrix, sub, BC, etc) ?
  • Brothel: I understand the pain of consistency, and I understand why it's not implemented in the fight system, but it would be good to find consistent videos for each client, taken from the same video without mixing different characters
  • Practice Dirty talk: don't particularly like the minigame. can't pin point what I would like to see, but something different. I may think about this a bit more... same thing for the rope "challenge"
  • More choices on random events: I like how the Graves event changes with different video sets. I think the random events would benefit from that as well
  • For the people who don't like the multiple videos (not that I agree), maybe have an option that restrict the code to only load "video-0" of each scene, so when active you get always the same videos (still, wouldn't personally like it)
  • Orcs: a bit too violent for my taste, but can be skipped and you left plenty of warning. Said that, I would like to see the continuation of that story line, maybe less monster/animal oriented if possible
  • Fight: the entice almost every time chooses the face fuck, I think it should be balanced with the other options as well (piledriver, etc)
  • Again, like the videos and would love to see consistency in the different scenes of the same fight/turn like in the Graves case, but I understand it's a lot of pain.

Looking forward to see more updates!
PS: love the models you chose

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Just giving my two cents:
  • Shop: I would like to see something more happening at the shop, like having also Graves' wife standalone corruption + join
  • Brothel: you hint at the idea of the type of clients, so you will need to implement an "upgrade client" option at some point I imagine. Maybe also add certain sex genres depending on the client (i.e. kinky, dominatrix, sub, BC, etc) ?
  • Brothel: I understand the pain of consistency, and I understand why it's not implemented in the fight system, but it would be good to find consistent videos for each client, taken from the same video without mixing different characters
  • Practice Dirty talk: don't particularly like the minigame. can't pin point what I would like to see, but something different. I may think about this a bit more... same thing for the rope "challenge"
  • More choices on random events: I like how the Graves event changes with different video sets. I think the random events would benefit from that as well
  • For the people who don't like the multiple videos (not that I agree), maybe have an option that restrict the code to only load "video-0" of each scene, so when active you get always the same videos (still, wouldn't personally like it)
  • Orcs: a bit too violent for my taste, but can be skipped and you left plenty of warning. Said that, I would like to see the continuation of that story line, maybe less monster/animal oriented if possible
  • Fight: the entice almost every time chooses the face fuck, I think it should be balanced with the other options as well (piledriver, etc)
  • Again, like the videos and would love to see consistency in the different scenes of the same fight/turn like in the Graves case, but I understand it's a lot of pain.

Looking forward to see more updates!
PS: love the models you chose
Yo, thx for feedback!
The brothel will receive a lot more work, what is in the game now is just a base layout.
I agree, consistent actors would make a lot of sense for brothel clients. It's just a lot more time consuming. We'll see, maybe some time in the future.
I already removed the rope mini game in my file actually. Gonna update game this weekend, replacing it with a dexterity roll.
The only reason there aren't more random events or variations of them is time. More will come. Adding 2 new this weekend.
Yeah, have not really touched combat for some time. I know it is too hard to get the different sex scenes at the moment. I will do something about it at some point:)
Cheers friend!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Loaded my save and entered combat .

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

<</if >>

Also would love a way to make skills and whatnot always shown instead of a drop-down menu. I play on a tablet and it's just an extra click every round.

As well, I like that you have a cheats section but would you be willing to add a way to decrease stats too? I know there are some scenes you can get for failing rolls and later in the game charm in particular is almost impossible to fail on. And outside of restarting completely. Charm being high is good for combat but sometimes I want to lose the check lol

I saw you said you added an encounter with a dullahan? Is that an enemy type?

Last edited:
Reactions: adame

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Download html file.
Download main media file and extract. Place "video" and "img" folder in the same folder as html.
Download any and all media updates and extract inside folder containing the folders "video" and "img" and the html file.
Open html file to play.
If I need all the files why the hell should I download it three times? Pack it in a single folder. -.-

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes