4.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
I like the game so far, im just a little dissapointed by the choice in media.
In my opinion,Succubus are curvy creatures. These flatchested school girls dont line up with that for me,so it kills the immersion.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have no findet out.
The requirements are no longer correct
Fuck skill
1. You have to be far enough along in the story to learn about sex.
+ the value you need.

you don't really learn sex skills directly !!!
In order to have sex at all you have to train your tail .

Requirement
Your opponent has to be knocked out by the tail and both sides have to be naked. Then the sex skill works.

disadvantage
when you knock your opponent over with your tail is pure coincidence .

I hope that there will be more options in the update. Otherwise it won't be much fun waiting

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
i have no findet out.
The requirements are no longer correct
Fuck skill
1. You have to be far enough along in the story to learn about sex.
+ the value you need.

you don't really learn sex skills directly !!!
In order to have sex at all you have to train your tail .

Requirement
Your opponent has to be knocked out by the tail and both sides have to be naked. Then the sex skill works.

disadvantage
when you knock your opponent over with your tail is pure coincidence .

I hope that there will be more options in the update. Otherwise it won't be much fun waiting
Can you not use your magic skill to knock an opponent down aswell? Darkbolt i think

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

status10

Jul 18, 2019
To anyone being stupid with running it, like I was, just pay attention to the file names and location in the instructions on first page. Got corona right now, doesn't help, losing the few braincells I got left.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Okay, am kinda lost. Already talked to Mort and the wizard. Got to the portal. Unlocked BJ locking and the Blowjob from the beyond thing. Already unlocked the lingerie artifact leveling. Thing is, I still don't have the 'Death-Defying Desires' quest finished yet. What should I do from here? Also how does the blowjob from beyond work exactly?

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Okay, am kinda lost. Already talked to Mort and the wizard. Got to the portal. Unlocked BJ locking and the Blowjob from the beyond thing. Thing is, I still don't have the 'Death-Defying Desires' quest finished yet. What should I do from here? Also how does the blowjob from beyond work exactly?
I think you are starting from an old save? I had to start fresh again aswell.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes