4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I should add a flag and message when you reach full mastery instead of showing progress to the next level

I forgot 2 times aboutposting that bug :eek:

I rally like the game. And about the people talking against the rape scene with monsters, you already posted the warning about it and a link to just bypass the scene, its a important point on the history wich define how the MC will act in the future so dont miind those people. Is like telling the creator of batman to rewrite the moment the parents of bruce are killed, because it go against their believes about violence

PD: Rope say in the description it cost 20GP but it cost 40
Thanks man

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
About the tying mini game the second chance the first time is good, i failed the first time by being stupid, i started doing it right then go in line straight down and of course mouse over where i shoulndt, so again, giving a second chance the first time is perfect

about the thin with only having cow girl, technically you explain nearby the MC benefit only when the MC work for the reward, if the prey do it himself then dont work at less he is in an spelllock, so at less you make a quest to train how to lock people in forcing them to fuck the MC, is ok with having scenes with she working for it only

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
About the tying mini game the second chance the first time is good, i failed the first time by being stupid, i started doing it right then go in line straight down and of course mouse over where i shoulndt, so again, giving a second chance the first time is perfect
Yeah, it's not a very intuitive minigame... probably gonna remove it to be honest. There will be other timed events though

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, it's not a very intuitive minigame... probably gonna remove it to be honest. There will be other timed events though
isnt very intuitive, but once you fail once its ok, at less you are low on IQ i say keep it. And sorry, while you quoted me i edit the post
:cry:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

about the thin with only having cow girl, technically you explain nearby the MC benefit only when the MC work for the reward, if the prey do it himself then dont work at less he is in an spelllock, so at less you make a quest to train how to lock people in forcing them to fuck the MC, is ok with having scenes with she working for it only
I am not quite sure what you are saying here in this second part about sex?

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
sorry, im sure you notice by now english isnt my native lenguage.

at the start of the game you get a popup about having to work for the cump to be able to drain the person, if they face fuck you by themself you cant drain them; so that way is logical the MC have to use active positions on sex

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
maybe do something with the position of the mouse point, i clickcked on "imprision...." and that link then was just over the wrong part of the minigame, nothing a right arrow cant solve, but i consider that just like using the cheat link

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
About taking out the lingerie, there is the take off the top, then take off the bottom; maybe place both of them at the same time and you can just take off the bottom to be able to have sex and mantain the lingerie bonusses

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
"As for this quest...
I may or may not make this questline, depending on the response of you people. If most of you didn't like the whole monster rape scene, I won't go through with it.

It would involve a whole line of "Monster hunter" perks... perks that would give you and your little body certain advantages when fighting monsters. In this case, fighting means getting fucked by and trying to outlast the monsters before you die so you can drain them.
It would also involve other monsters than those mutated orcs."

Its just my optinoin here, but go for it!!
Maybe post a poll on the start of the thread

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Also, DrunkSuccubus in future, you should probably just use a 0.5x multiplier for the extra gains instead of making a bunch of if statements. All the if and elseif statements look tedious to do.

For example: set $semenfrombjmastery to $blowjobmasterylevel *0.5

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Also, DrunkSuccubus in future, you should probably just use a 0.5x multiplier for the extra gains instead of making a bunch of if statements. All the if and elseif statements look tedious to do.

For example: set $semenfrombjmastery to $blowjobmasterylevel *0.5
I tried this at first, but either I am an idiot or Twine really does not like decimals... like, i got some numbers with 10 zeroes behind them...
Incidentally, this is also why all damage i rounded down. Damage is calculated with a function that simply removes decimals

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
sorry, im sure you notice by now english isnt my native lenguage.

at the start of the game you get a popup about having to work for the cump to be able to drain the person, if they face fuck you by themself you cant drain them; so that way is logical the MC have to use active positions on sex
No worries man
Ahh, I see. What I mean, is that the orgasm has to be caused by you. So, you cant just, say... sneak up on someone jerking off or having sex with another woman and drain them as they cum. They can still facefuck you until they cum. This is also why they can die from wank material or infused words, even though you dont touch them

Edit: About the active sex positions, the reason you only have the two riding is simply that... it's the only way you can really force yourself upon a man. Like, it's kinda hard to "rape" a man in the piledriver position an even more so initiate the position. So cow and rcow, you can initiate these, but both you and your opponent can be in control. With all other sex positions (5 I think), you can't directly (that is, with a skill) initiate the position. And in all others except doggy, you can't be in control, only enemy can. Doggy is unique, since you can't initialize but can take control should you entice your opponent into taking you from behind. Hope that makes sense

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
About taking out the lingerie, there is the take off the top, then take off the bottom; maybe place both of them at the same time and you can just take off the bottom to be able to have sex and mantain the lingerie bonusses
I specifically added the Item to give players a reason to stay clothed, otherwise it's just always better to be naked.
So, for now at least, there will be no sex without being naked (even though it doesn't really make sense...)

funnymonkey96

Nov 11, 2017
I would love to see more sexual attacks by the enemies. Cock slap would be a good one. Bigger cocks deal more damage/lust to the player. Maybe a huge cock does a stun that leaves her vulnerable.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I would love to see more sexual attacks by the enemies. Cock slap would be a good one. Bigger cocks deal more damage/lust to the player. Maybe a huge cock does a stun that leaves her vulnerable.
I am already collecting videos for this! :D
Also, in v0.1 there was "Spank ass" and "spank tits", but removed these because i did not have enough videos for most positions. They may be back

• Red Heart
Reactions: funnymonkey96
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes