4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I ran into a bug where I stunned a guy during combat with Darkbolt and then I rode him in Reverse Cowgirl, continued since he was stunned, but now I have no blue text to continue to the next turn, it just says "The Warrior is no longer stunned!" and that's it. I've done this same thing for Cowgirl multiple times, so I'm guessing it's only a bug for Reverse Cowgirl. I also tested it in other encounters and I still don't have a blue text.
Thank you, will fix :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoshuaJavinski

porkchopsoup

Jun 13, 2021
yep same stuck on death defying. talked to both the people, unlocked the portal, fed the "currency" to strengthen the connection and went for the forest kill. After which I got the monologue at the end saying 'ye i can stop this essence draining thing with enough practice'. And then nothing. Idk what more do i need. I have unlocked the bandit quest but still says to complete essence quest first.

Reactions: Genjurooo

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
yep same stuck on death defying. talked to both the people, unlocked the portal, fed the "currency" to strengthen the connection and went for the forest kill. After which I got the monologue at the end saying 'ye i can stop this essence draining thing with enough practice'. And then nothing. Idk what more do i need. I have unlocked the bandit quest but still says to complete essence quest first.
Yes, so now you just need that practice. That is, kill some more people, I think it's 4

Reactions: porkchopsoup

Fuckmylife50

Nov 21, 2023
So I’m playing through the game but I can’t figure out what I’m supposed to do for the death defying desires quest, I talked to moritmor, then I have the portal and stuff unlocked and have made graves cum without him dying but I can’t figure out how I am supposed to finish it.

Reactions: Genjurooo

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So I’m playing through the game but I can’t figure out what I’m supposed to do for the death defying desires quest, I talked to moritmor, then I have the portal and stuff unlocked and have made graves cum without him dying but I can’t figure out how I am supposed to finish it.
If you have strengthened connection to The Beyond, you just need to kill 4 or 5 people, then it should complete. I think it has to be with blowjobs... :)

porkchopsoup

Jun 13, 2021
Thanks Dev for the tip! The game is very promising. Here are a few things I wish were in the game

1) scenes to change depending upon the AP level.
2) enemy variability. If a lot of what I'm doing is killing stuff, it would be better to include different mechanics rather than making them more tanky. It would reduce the grind and make things more interesting although harder to code as well.
3) city has a lot of potential. maybe have something where you corrupt it internally?
4) obvious one but simple directions in quests for people who don't read

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thanks Dev for the tip! The game is very promising. Here are a few things I wish were in the game

1) scenes to change depending upon the AP level.
2) enemy variability. If a lot of what I'm doing is killing stuff, it would be better to include different mechanics rather than making them more tanky. It would reduce the grind and make things more interesting although harder to code as well.
3) city has a lot of potential. maybe have something where you corrupt it internally?
4) obvious one but simple directions in quests for people who don't read
Thank you!
Those are all great ideas:)
Yes, combat gets quite repetetive rather quickly. Will definitely add more enemy classes with time.

ZiggyVentura

Sep 19, 2023
Are you going to be doing the revenge on the monsters questline? I personaly would love to see that happen at some point it would be interesting to see.
At some point, yes, but it's not a priority:)
Player Character is nowhere near ready to take on even one Orc (which would be the minimum ability necessary, although Orcs would probably wise up well before extinction and is prone to derail by wild group encounter).

I'm egerly anticipating Brothel content. As a suggestion for the Brothel, allow XP to be gained when leaving client alive at a penalty of say being halved, and (possibly) make it harder to do so (could have a native Succubus or Incubus taking advantage of the local antimagic Ward to do any number of Evil things). Divine hiding Blessing should be strong enough IMO to prevent said unworthy from sensing the proximity of kin, especially if they don't interact with the prostitutes (to avoid temptation) and they would be doing so at a distance.

Oh, couple of things:

0.2.4's TITLE tag and Left Tab read "0.2"
Orgasmic charm's ingame Wiki entry has "PHEROMONE CONTROL" instead of "Orgasmic charm"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
just wondering what can we expect in leater updates?

like story wise sure, but this game is already really cool in like things you can just do, what else r u planning?

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes