VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer Dream [v0.2] [Games Mais18]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sem Título-12.jpg
Overview:
A young man leaves his old town after a heartbreak and years later he has to go back to his old town, so he'll have to face all the disappointments again or try to meet new people, in this new world full of everyday situations, you'll have to fight for your future and make decisions that will impact all of history!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-27
Release Date: 2022-07-27
Developer: Games Mais18 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
SO: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Future Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:
Download
Win: - - - - -
Linux:
- - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Android :
- - - - -

lanchonete1_0122.jpg lanchonete1_043.jpg m_2.jpg m_3.jpg m_4.jpg m_5.jpg m_2.jpg m_3.jpg
stripclub1_03 00_00_12-00_00_19.gif m_5.jpg m_1.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2019
Edit: I think we know where this is going
Overall: generic, always the "come back home" with a little "surprise"

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Preview images looking like they are a little oversaturated. Story could be interesting, but looking on the tags and not knowing what the future tags wille be, I'll be a little careful and wait until we know more.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The game has a lot of problems with the language barrier, but the gist of it is that Childhood crush makes fun of you in school in front of other people, you ignore her, she comes back and ask forgiveness and then cries because her father has to move, so for some reason you move out of town to to "avoid a broken heart" with your grandparents, after years, an uncle comes and takes care of them so you go back to your hometown to finish College and you meet her again, but she is mad (?) and shenanigans ensues

Anyway its a little bit of a mess but maybe in the next episodes it gets better, who knows.

Reactions: loikl and Vleder

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
The game has a lot of problems with the language barrier, but the gist of it is that Childhood crush makes fun of you in school in front of other people, you ignore her, she comes back and ask forgiveness and then cries because her father has to move, so for some reason you move out of town to to "avoid a broken heart" with your grandparents, after years, an uncle comes and takes care of them so you go back to your hometown to finish College and you meet her again, but she is mad (?) and shenanigans ensues

Anyway its a little bit of a mess but maybe in the next episodes it gets better, who knows.
and the first picture in the preview?
what's up with that?
my comment might sound .. snarky but it isn't :p, I'm genuinely curious how that is explained.
Who is that woman?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
what's up with that?
my comment might sound .. snarky but it isn't :p, I'm genuinely curious how that is explained.
Who is that woman?
That's the mom and dad of the MC, and the scene is completely avoidable, in fact, I never saw the scene until I replayed it to confirm it to you now, and their relationship is weird and might be because of the language barrier that I told you.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
what's up with that?
Who is that woman?
its the Mc's mom and the dark dude is his dad. the sex scene only happens if you dont confront the dad about his attitute towards the mom.

aside from that i sort of skimmed it because of the engrish.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
That's the mom and dad of the MC, and the scene is completely avoidable, in fact, I never saw the scene until I replayed it to confirm it to you now, and their relationship is weird and might be because of the language barrier that I told you.
its the Mc's mom and the dark dude is his dad. the sex scene only happens if you dont confront the dad about his attitute towards the mom.

aside from that i sort of skimmed it because of the engrish.
aha, okay, got it! :D
thanks for the replies.
as long as that scene is avoidable should be... safe-ish I think :D

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
So... his dad is black, his mom is a brunette, and the MC has almost blonde hair?

From the overview and Nephilim's quick recap it sounds it's going to take a lot of stretching to make the story plausible. From the sounds of the story and the graphics quality shown in the previews, I'll pass for a while and see if it survives.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Guys, thank you very much for helping in the explanations with the game, I really had a lot of difficulties in passing to English, but I believe it must have helped more in the understanding of the game, about NTR I will avoid this line, since a lot of people don't like it, and I will elaborate a good story for you guys, about the character he is in love with, in the previous version one of the routes has this explanation, but I will cover it again in a future version.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Okay, so this version have reworked images and modifed story.
But is making a new thread just for that really necessary, especially when you still kept the changelog for previous versions?
If so, then the old thread need to be marked Abandoned, yes?

Last edited:
Reactions: KiichiYakuza