VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer Dream [v0.2] [Games Mais18]

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Okay, so this version is have reworked images and modifed story.
But is making a new thread just for that really necessary, especially when you still kept the changelog for previous versions?
If so, then the old thread need to be marked Abandoned, yes?
shit... if you didn't said that .. I wouldn't have realized that I've played that VN...
and that was..... bad...
I hope this one is ... better...

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Okay, so this version have reworked images and modifed story.
But is making a new thread just for that really necessary, especially when you still kept the changelog for previous versions?
If so, then the old thread need to be marked Abandoned, yes?
Well, I don't even know if I created it, the last time I updated I did it the same way and the Adm. Moved the game to the correct post, but I'll let you know later to move this post or delete it to the other one.

Nov 26, 2021
To the Dev, you should put up future tags it'll help people stay or leave, I had a long ass post a moment ago but deleted it assuming with the image gone that scene will be removed, you'll save a lot of time going forward with future tags though

I'll pass for now since idk if voyer scenes will be throughout the story, but I'll keep it on my watchlist to see where you go with this one

Good luck

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
To the Dev, you should put up future tags it'll help people stay or leave, I had a long ass post a moment ago but deleted it assuming with the image gone that scene will be removed, you'll save a lot of time going forward with future tags though

I'll pass for now since idk if voyer scenes will be throughout the story, but I'll keep it on my watchlist to see where you go with this one

Good luck
Well, thanks for the comment, I've already decided that two things for sure won't have in the game, one will be NTR and the other (incest), although some scenes appear suggestive about your mother's relationship with the mc, it won't happen. I'll think about things in the future and add tags, thanks for the comment.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You should probably turn the OT back to English, this is an English forum and most people rely on that.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
You should probably turn the OT back to English, this is an English forum and most people rely on that.
I don't know what happened, because I hadn't changed anything and the entire description of the game was in my language, but I've already switched back to English.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020

Good luck
I have already updated the tags with things that will come in the future, soon I will add more tags.

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
It needs the Voyeurism tag as well then
I didn't know what Voyeurism was, so I hadn't put the tag yet, but after you mentioned it, I researched about it and saw that it actually has it in the game, I've even added the tag to the game.

Reactions: leloil

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
I didn't know what Voyeurism was, so I hadn't put the tag yet, but after you mentioned it, I researched about it and saw that it actually has it in the game, I've even added the tag to the game.
Cool, Voyeurism is the true beginning of the hentai world

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
To go against most harem fans, and as a polyamorous person, you can easilly have romance and love while sharing and swinging, so for me I would say: go for it. Now most harem fans are actually guys(and some girls and non-binary folk) that want to have monogamy+ and be able to be possessive while guilt free(nothing wrong with that if you don't do it in real life in my opinion).

So basically if you want to make the game in a way the MC can have multiple partners and them having the same freedom it would actually be more realistic but you would lose a lot of the "harem" fans, as I've said I'm all for it, but I'm also broke(money wyse) so maybe go for what is better for you.

edit: also, just because from what I've read that was actually even in discussion I'll at least download and play this version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Games Mais 18

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have already updated the tags with things that will come in the future, soon I will add more tags.
Among the future tags I see femdom. Can it be avoided?

I don't see the harem in present or future tags. Does that mean we have to choose one LI out of all?

I prefer games where the father died and I don't even have a picture of him.
It usually makes things easier.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So I've played it; Liked it a lot so far, the interaction in case you intervine when the father was being rude was very funny, and overall I like where all of this is going, the characters seem interesting, and I'll keep looking into this game for a while cause I think it might be a good one.

problem: On the cafeteria(na lanchonete) scene there are many images missing. in the extra scene as well, from a quick glance I'm guessing the names of the image files had ".(dots)" at the end of them and the code didn't so it couldn't find it, again though that was a quick glance and is probably wrong. also there were some errors on the extra scene(I just clicked ignore and moved on though), I think they were miss-clicks when closing the speech like isntead of " you clicked "1", at least from what I remember.

Critiscsm; So far the only two I have is to try and make the conversations flow more naturally, it is hard for me to explain since I'm bad at writing and even worse at doing so in english, but some times it feels clunky but that is something I believe will get better with practice, so far for me at least the spanish version is the one that feels like it flows more like a real conversation, but that might be because I'm just that robotic when speaking spanish, whenever I found a clunky line of dialog I changed to the other two languages to see what the problem might have been and in portuguese and english they staid pretty much the same but for some reason some(not all) had a better flow in spanish.
2. It would be nice having the option to reject characters and not be forced into sex(I wouldn't have choosen it this time but some people might and I might want to reject someone in the future).

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Among the future tags I see femdom. Can it be avoided?

I don't see the harem in present or future tags. Does that mean we have to choose one LI out of all?

It usually makes things easier.
I will put this option to avoid too

forgot to put this tag.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
So I've played it; Liked it a lot so far, the interaction in case you intervine when the father was being rude was very funny, and overall I like where all of this is going, the characters seem interesting, and I'll keep looking into this game for a while cause I think it might be a good one.

problem: On the cafeteria(na lanchonete) scene there are many images missing. in the extra scene as well, from a quick glance I'm guessing the names of the image files had ".(dots)" at the end of them and the code didn't so it couldn't find it, again though that was a quick glance and is probably wrong. also there were some errors on the extra scene(I just clicked ignore and moved on though), I think they were miss-clicks when closing the speech like isntead of " you clicked "1", at least from what I remember.

Critiscsm; So far the only two I have is to try and make the conversations flow more naturally, it is hard for me to explain since I'm bad at writing and even worse at doing so in english, but some times it feels clunky but that is something I believe will get better with practice, so far for me at least the spanish version is the one that feels like it flows more like a real conversation, but that might be because I'm just that robotic when speaking spanish, whenever I found a clunky line of dialog I changed to the other two languages to see what the problem might have been and in portuguese and english they staid pretty much the same but for some reason some(not all) had a better flow in spanish.
2. It would be nice having the option to reject characters and not be forced into sex(I wouldn't have choosen it this time but some people might and I might want to reject someone in the future).
Thanks for the review, about the options to reject sex and some characters, I'll be adding in the next update, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game, as I'm working hard to improve the English and be able to offer a good game experience, stay a while difficult because my native language is another, and I'm going to be analyzing the places where you mentioned errors to correct them.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for the review, about the options to reject sex and some characters, I'll be adding in the next update, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game, as I'm working hard to improve the English and be able to offer a good game experience, stay a while difficult because my native language is another, and I'm going to be analyzing the places where you mentioned errors to correct them.
the english itself isn't really a problem, actually some scenes had better writing in english than in portuguese or spanish, is more of a sitax thing, I'll try to explain in portuguese since it is my native tongue: O que eu percebi foi que algumas conversas estão meio robóticas ou o paragrafo esta meio estranho a leitura, mas essas coisas são comuns e como eu falei eu acredito que vc/vcs vão melhorar com o tempo, só um extra que esqueci de adicionar na "review", a fonte que vcs usam para o português não tem acentuação (~,^,´,`,) e "ç" então algumas palavras ficam estranhas.

I wanted to write that part in spanish but I can read and somewhat speak it but not write.

For the sake of english speaking folk the translation of the portuguese is: "What I noticed is that some conversations are robotic or the paragraphs could be akward to read, but these things are common and as I've said previouslly I believe that you will get better in time, and a extra that I forgot to mention previouslly, the font that you guys are using for portuguese doesn't have some accentuation or the "ç" character so some words feel weird"

Reactions: Games Mais 18

Games Mais 18

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
the english itself isn't really a problem, actually some scenes had better writing in english than in portuguese or spanish, is more of a sitax thing, I'll try to explain in portuguese since it is my native tongue: O que eu percebi foi que algumas conversas estão meio robóticas ou o paragrafo esta meio estranho a leitura, mas essas coisas são comuns e como eu falei eu acredito que vc/vcs vão melhorar com o tempo, só um extra que esqueci de adicionar na "review", a fonte que vcs usam para o português não tem acentuação (~,^,´,`,) e "ç" então algumas palavras ficam estranhas.

I wanted to write that part in spanish but I can read and somewhat speak it but not write.

For the sake of english speaking folk the translation of the portuguese is: "What I noticed is that some conversations are robotic or the paragraphs could be akward to read, but these things are common and as I've said previouslly I believe that you will get better in time, and a extra that I forgot to mention previouslly, the font that you guys are using for portuguese doesn't have some accentuation or the "ç" character so some words feel weird"
That's because the font I'm using doesn't use accents, it doesn't recognize any accents in the game, I have a version of the game with native Portuguese, this one is better written for Portuguese and in this game it's just me doing it.

And my native language is also Portuguese.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Well, thanks for the comment, I've already decided that two things for sure won't have in the game, one will be NTR and the other (incest), although some scenes appear suggestive about your mother's relationship with the mc, it won't happen. I'll think about things in the future and add tags, thanks for the comment.
well if NTR isnt gonna be in the game better get rid or dont add more father and mother scenes if you dont want harem fans angry at you and maybe you can put a incest patch where you can do the mother later whit a patch you avoid the problems whit patreon

meelos69

Aug 12, 2021
really good sex animations real short and coding errors all over cant find most images to display. needs some serious story work too. kinda jumpy