VN Ren'Py Abandoned A SuperHero Story [v0.6] [EXVStudios]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
How dark are we talking here?
Also, the Succubus-looking woman in the cover image is going to be one of the main supervillains that is a Futa. I haven't thought that much about NTR content, but I will definitely consider it!
no darker than The killing Joke although Arkham asylum (the original comic) would be perfect

Reactions: ExvStudios

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
I spend more time downloading and unzipping the file than the length of this game. Wait for more updates before playing.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You're in a world where superpowered beings exist after suffering a tragedy where both of your parents were killed as collateral damage during a fight between two Superhumans. You tried your best to move on and live your life, yet destiny had different plans for you.
That Destiny is a bitch. I tell Ya! :ROFLMAO:

Looks good.
Thanks. Exvstudios

Reactions: ExvStudios

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Oof not to shit on the dev to much but that image quality damn.
It's not shitting, if anything it's warranted. With my old ass GTX 1050 GPU, even these low-quality images take my computer about 2 hours to render per frame.
Hopefully if this project works out for me and I get patrons/donations I'm immediately going to spend all the money to get a better GPU so I can produce decent quality images

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
yeah and there was me considering to start patroning new devoleper (dont worry only low tier as there are so much devs around) :-D at least u r honest with what u want develop...gl and bye ....
If you don't want to see Futa content, it will be toggleable.

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020
Both yes and no. The current plan is; the MC may eventually become her slave/toy if he joins the villains and always obeys her orders without question. No romance/relationship with the succubus planned as of yet.
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but how about keeping it simple?
Commit to one path and finish that - if there is more interest, you can always go back and do a "what if" to explore other possible paths.
Maybe even one where the mom did not actually die (A man can dream, can he now?).

I personally appreciate a game that gets finished in a reasonable timeframe.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
How dark are we talking here?
Also, the Succubus-looking woman in the cover image is going to be one of the main supervillains that is a Futa. I haven't thought that much about NTR content, but I will definitely consider it!
Damn there goes my hopes and dreams... :cry:
Even though the game was short, the story seemed serious and had a dark vibe to it. The little interactions we saw were written well.

I was was excited about a new superhero game but NTR is a no go for me so I'll bow out too, wish you good luck dev(y)

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Damn there goes my hopes and dreams... :cry:
Even though the game was short, the story seemed serious and had a dark vibe to it. The little interactions we saw were written well.

I was was excited about a new superhero game but NTR is a no go for me so I'll bow out too, wish you good luck dev(y)
Every type of sexual content is going to be toggle-able one by one. I won't force anyone to see what they don't want to see

Reactions: AmerHST

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes it's in the plans
Then adding any unavoidable NTR will definitely affect your project...and in NOT in a good way. Those kinks don't mix well with in the harem community, along with any unavoidable chicks with dicks content. A Harem path is cool, but the three letter kink along with futra, will be a huge pass for most harem fans.

Good luck though if you choose to take on those kinks along with a harem path.

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Then adding any unavoidable NTR will definitely affect your project...and in NOT in a good way. Those kinks don't mix well with in the harem community, along with any unavoidable chicks with dicks content. A Harem path is cool, but the three letter kink along with futra, will be a huge pass for most harem fans.

Good luck though if you choose to take on those kinks along with a harem path.
No content will be forced upon the player. Any sexual topics/kinks is going to be toggleable in a way that it doesn't affect the overall story.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Every type of sexual content is going to be toggle-able one by one. I won't force anyone to see what they don't want to see
Seeing it or it happens...There is a huge difference with a user skipping scenes that involve their love interests (skipping (the most hated choice) = it still happens off camera), or making it avoidable (avoidable (community favored) = it doesn't happen, Li stays focused on MC...which is ideal for a harem path).

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Seeing it or it happens...There is a huge difference with a user skipping scenes that involve their love interests (skipping (the most hated choice) = it still happens off camera), or making it avoidable (avoidable (community favored) = it doesn't happen, Li stays focused on MC).
The scenes will be similar with the assets/contents changed.
ex: The Futa character I mentioned in this thread, if the player wants to see Futa content that woman will have male genitals. If the player doesn't want to see Futa content, that woman will have female genitals.
If the player wants to see Footjobs, a few sex scenes will include footjobs in some parts but if they choose not to see footjobs those frames will be removed.

Reactions: MrBenny

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
I don't know if that explained it properly but I'll try to do it as simple as I can because my brain sometimes works weirdly.
I even want to give the player the choice to "Turn off All Nudity"
If the player chooses to turn the nudity off, the sex scenes will be replaced with light makeout scenes with the same character, in the same place, in the same context

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I don't know if that explained it properly but I'll try to do it as simple as I can because my brain sometimes works weirdly.
I even want to give the player the choice to "Turn off All Nudity"
If the player chooses to turn the nudity off, the sex scenes will be replaced with light makeout scenes with the same character, in the same place, in the same context
Hmm...Well that kind of setting could maybe be used for the underaged, or religious no sex before marriage crowd.

I do appreciate there will be choices for kink content, and with clearly conveying this at the start...it can better set your financial fan base. Many dev's are not clear at the start with those kinks, and end up spending a lot of time doing or trying to do damage control from all the trolls posting misinformation or hate towards people asking for kink clarification. Or even trying to convince the dev to put content into their project to hurt it.

It's great to hear players will have a choice, and I wish you the best in the future with your project. Cheers.

ExvStudios

Game Developer
May 3, 2021
Hmm...Well that kind of setting could maybe be used for the underaged, or religious no sex before marriage crowd.

I do appreciate there will be choices for kink content, and with clearly conveying this at the start...it can better set your financial fan base. Many dev's are not clear at the start with those kinks, and end up spending a lot of time doing or trying to do damage control from all the trolls posting misinformation or hate towards people asking for kink clarification. Or even trying to convince the dev to put content into their project to hurt it.

It's great to hear players will have a choice, and I wish you the best in the future with your project. Cheers.
Thank you for the heads up!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes