EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
In the bustling city of California, a seemingly ordinary couple, Ty and Nicole, led extraordinary double lives. Nicole, a charming university teacher with a passion for English Literature, has a secret hidden from everyone, and Ty, a brilliant CIA agent specializing in combat, share a deep love for each other and an insatiable curiosity for solving mysteries.
Nicole, whose beauty was as captivating as her purity. She had an ethereal charm that drew people toward her, like moths to a flame. Nicole, however, was blissfully unaware of the envy and deceit that lurked in the shadows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: MacAdGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
All
(Compressed): - - - -

Gif 6.gif Gif 5.gif Gif 4.gif Gif 3.gif Gif 2.gif Gif 1.gif Screenshot_2023-03-16_at_11.56.39_AM.png Screenshot_2023-03-16_at_11.59.50_AM.png Screenshot_2023-03-16_at_11.58.34_AM.png alison.png blow1.png nicoleblow.png Screenshot_2023-03-16_at_12.01.08_PM.png Screenshot_2023-03-16_at_12.03.07_PM.png 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi!

Interesting description. But concept is not realy clear for me... How strong criminal or investigation intrigue we having here?

Reactions: MacAdGames

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
There are both male and female protagonist tags, but based on the preview images and the overview, it seems there is actually only the male MC. How is it with the female MC then? Is it like playing both, or only male MC / only female MC?
You play as both the husband and the wife.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
So... Why tf are there images in the game that are hosted elsewhere? I know it's imgur, but still... Why.
View attachment 2475242
The op probably should state you need an internet connection to play and see the game's images...
Said this in a previous HTML game that did the same, makes me feel really unsafe about potential security threats in the future if the dev decides to hotlink to an unsafe site.
Thanks for bringing this up.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hi!

Interesting description. But concept is not realy clear for me... How strong criminal or investigation intrigue we having here?
There'll be a good amount of it, but because this is just starting so not in this update, but eventually.

Reactions: ShamanLab
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes