robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
some inconsistencies regarding the scenes with Tori. in my playthrough, Tori cheated with her ex and mc dumps her. so having Tori expecting mc to do things for her seems pretty dumb to me. obviously, you ignore the players choices from previous episodes and don't give the mc the option to tell Tori to go fuck herself when she asks him to do her a favour. if you continue to ignore the players choices in further episodes..why bother putting choices in here?

Reactions: ImpracticalDon

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
At Episode 7, full love route, both MC and Nicole just go full emotional instability, don't they? It's pretty jarring.

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023
some inconsistencies regarding the scenes with Tori. in my playthrough, Tori cheated with her ex and mc dumps her. so having Tori expecting mc to do things for her seems pretty dumb to me. obviously, you ignore the players choices from previous episodes and don't give the mc the option to tell Tori to go fuck herself when she asks him to do her a favour. if you continue to ignore the players choices in further episodes..why bother putting choices in here?
It was more like a trade than a favor, you do something for me and I tell you where your friends are. Also, MC had consistently cheated on Tori, so he truly has no moral authority to subjugate her. Of course, things would be different if he remained committed to her. Also in my play-through MC and Tori fuck before that favor so I guess things would be different depending upon the route.

Reactions: KiraJames

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Tale of Love, Lust & Murder [v0.9] [MacAd Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Screenshot 2024-06-04 143913.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-04 143924.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-04 143942.jpg

This part is a bit confusing. The conversation semi-repeats itself.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 152351.jpg

Possible typo. Is that supposed to be Friday? Or is friyay just a way they talk (nothing with it in that case)?

Screenshot 2024-06-04 152941.jpg

A bit confusing here. "Due to [blah]...because after a long time you were all meeting together"?

Screenshot 2024-06-04 153431.jpg

Who am I talking to here?

Last edited:

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
look man I dont want to be that jerk but your game lacks a lot of basics by lefting out everything valuable to the VIP version you greedy basterd and I can see no one were intersted to buy it for 22$ monthly lol, anyway as an advice from someone wasted his time on this game its better to just share the completed version soon since you almost finished it anyway or it will rot in the bottom of the site like hundred of shitty games:)

• Haha
Reactions: ziggy81 and Oliz82

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
look man I dont want to be that jerk but your game lacks a lot of basics by lefting out everything valuable to the VIP version you greedy basterd and I can see no one were intersted to buy it for 22$ monthly lol, anyway as an advice from someone wasted his time on this game its better to just share the completed version soon since you almost finished it anyway or it will rot in the bottom of the site like hundred of shitty games:)
Believe me, you aren't missing much—I used to be a VIP subscriber. Furthermore, it would be unfair to characterize someone as greedy, when they charge for the additional work that goes into the game—more than 90% of it is available to the public and is free. Remember, these kinds of games wouldn't exist if all of them didn't have benefit-based subscriptions; they aren't charity games. It's totally up to you if you don't like the game, but I don't think personal insults are actually necessary if your expectations don't match your reality.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Believe me, you aren't missing much—I used to be a VIP subscriber. Furthermore, it would be unfair to characterize someone as greedy, when they charge for the additional work that goes into the game—more than 90% of it is available to the public and is free. Remember, these kinds of games wouldn't exist if all of them didn't have benefit-based subscriptions; they aren't charity games. It's totally up to you if you don't like the game, but I don't think personal insults are actually necessary if your expectations don't match your reality.
Actually that's make things worse, Greedy is a compliment in this case lol

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes