Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Tried to restart since I haven't played in a while. Interesting GUI revamp, certainly better than the old one. However, tons of bugs. Got an error checking the garage from the phone and checking the profile page from the phone. Both break the game, even after rollback.
That's the reason why I haven't uploaded the public version for last few months.

The game is under rework which is about to be completed and right now is prolly the most bug-infested phase for the game and we're trying to get as much feedback and report from patrons.

I don't know how the heck someone else updated this game version and the thread but it's quite alarming. Hope it's not something serious.

The rework process should have been done like a month or 2 ago but I had some personal things going on and the rework itself was harder than we first anticipated (we had to learn a lot of new tricks)

I had trouble with the previous landlord and it did waste a lot of time. (Raising rent and then bitching about deposit etc etc)
Now I'm good as I moved to another city like a month ago. (sigh)

Well, I don't expect people to understand everything but we're trying as hard as we can with all the resources we have.
And, we've been trying hard to find a way to satisfy public version users as I've been in that spot before.
Yeah, trying to find a niche where I provide enough for public version while I can earn, at least the sufficient enough to keep this project going and further.

I'm really sorry for your bug-filled experience once again. The game is yet to become a public one.

It's my personal rant but - I still don't know how someone could update this game in F95.... It worries me as it hinders the plan, schedule, and people's perception.....

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes