Unreal Engine Abandoned A Tale Your Tale [v0.2.2] [J&E Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bufameti

May 12, 2018
For those of you who are having problems running this game on Win10(11) you should check that you extracted the files properly. They are archived without a parent folder, so - if you are like me - you just dropped the RAR file into your game directory and extracted it, you'll end up with the game files mixed in with your other game folders.

DEV - please repackage the archive so it has it's own parent folder. I'm just glad you only had four separate entities to find and move. I should have been a little more alert, but I am getting spoiled with the Ren'py games, where I just double click them to extract and them play right away.
I will try to upload a corrected version today, I will pack it with another configuration

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
What are the bugs you have found? So I try to correct them as soon as possible.
I realized that if you press the "N" key, something happens that shouldn't happen, I left an event activated, I have to correct that.
If you press the N key is game over.... It is a good game but i will wait for future updates...

Reactions: bufameti

bufameti

May 12, 2018
If you press the N key is game over.... It is a good game but i will wait for future updates...
These two updates I have dedicated myself to fixing several bugs, implementing the base of the game. From the next update I am going to focus on the story and add scenes to various characters (especially the incest patch).

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
For those of you who are having problems running this game on Win10(11) you should check that you extracted the files properly. They are archived without a parent folder, so - if you are like me - you just dropped the RAR file into your game directory and extracted it, you'll end up with the game files mixed in with your other game folders.

DEV - please repackage the archive so it has it's own parent folder. I'm just glad you only had four separate entities to find and move. I should have been a little more alert, but I am getting spoiled with the Ren'py games, where I just double click them to extract and them play right away.

I always unpack the programs in a new folder ... right click and drag and unpack in a new folder
the new folder gets the same name as the rar file in this way

Reactions: puzydestroyer

bufameti

May 12, 2018
So this is unplayable for me. The camera constantly drops to the floor. It will not stay in one place.
Try to change the sensitivity of the mouse, go to settings -> controls - in the first option appears the option to change it.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
I always unpack the programs in a new folder ... right click and drag and unpack in a new folder
the new folder gets the same name as the rar file in this way
I'm still testing on other PCs the version that I recently packaged, so far 10 friends have tried it and everything is fine, possibly today I will upload a new link for you to try it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes