Adam Esmee

May 2, 2018
how can i max the strength stat when i cant acess gym at night,,i also cant fix the computer although my int is almost max and i cant max it because the teacher dissappear and need to beat jack first

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Ok ok what the fuck? He isn't respecting his own naming conventions.
When you initially pick missionary anal it doesn't let you pick it, saying it's not ingame.
If you would look at the scripts, yeah that's true, because the anal scene is separate from the main one and in the case of missionary scenes there's nothing. Unlike the scene in the beanbag.

Oh and also should i mention the fact that the code for the beanbag anal scene exists but the game doesn't let you choose it?
It's fine mainly because it needs a bit of polishing anyways. The missionary scene needs polishing aswell though.

*sigh*

Back to the missionary scene, when you pick it it asks you where you want to put it in, if you pick anal it will say it's not ingame. If you pick pussy it will ask you again where do you want to put it... This time it lets you pick anal...
And the code for that scene is right there inbetween the main missionary scene, and it uses a different naming convention.
It's like it was made by a completely different coder or something.

One way to fix it quickly would be to change the label jump from lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_anal_next to lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_next given that the non anal variant of that label exists and its just text nothing extremely special to need a different label.

I could make a patch myself but I don't know how to compile renpy code so... I'll think of something.

The map dissapears for plot reasons. To stop you from going where you want during a story event.

This has it's problems as you and many others have experienced.
The quickest way to fix this is by using the cheatcode in the computer, activating cheats and then on the cellphone you will find a
Enable Map button. If you're wondering what the cheat is, read older posts.

If you didn't activate the cheats previously and you're stuck anyways you'll have to use the console and type townmap_enabled=1.

Ayeee you're welcome m8.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You enter the same for mom and sister? I tried past the 15th and I still only get mom

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You enter the same for mom and sister? I tried past the 15th and I still only get mom
Thanks for pointing that out. I tend to miss these details. Post has been properly edited.
The sister scene is called with jump lbl_parents_bedroom_movie_threesome_sis
I guess I understand a bit the coder for this game but still, damn.

And i mentioned on a recent post that the date thing doesn't work. If you have both mom and sis maxed out it will always trigger the sister scene. Instead of the mom scene during day 1 to 15

I'm also trying to make a unofficial patch but the only fix i've managed to implement completely was the scene with Meghan.
Mainly because that scene isn't story related so it doesn't have that many ties.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I don't know why I give it a chance everytime just to get disappointed again
I think it comes from the hope that the game will improve and that the devs take the criticisms that we make to heart so that they know what was and doesn't work in the future. However, in a case like this there's a clear lack of vision and a lack of communication on here on the devs part. When considering some of the games that have devs who actively participate in this forum the games seem to thrive and improve in most cases. Because they know the importance of community feedback and listen. If Geeseki or his team were too actually begin a conversation and use that improve the game would be in a much better state.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Adam Esmee

May 2, 2018
so i having a bug where my int is max and i still cant use my computer and i already max my str still cant beat jack,,can someone help me fix that bug ? or do i need to download once more?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If I was on his team and read this forum I'd do my best to forget it exist.
A big part of being a grown adult is to learn from mistakes and improve using the lessons they learn.
Shying away from criticism is childish. That said, the game is such an abysmal mess I can't say I wouldn't be completely intimidated by all the complaints. Especially since most of them are valid.

Reactions: libertypics

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
If I was on his team and read this forum I'd do my best to forget it exist.
And by ignoring the problems the wound or issues plaguing the game are allowed to fester.

A big part of being a grown adult is to learn from mistakes and improve using the lessons they learn.
Shying away from criticism is childish. That said, the game is such an abysmal mess I can't say I wouldn't be completely intimidated by all the complaints. Especially since most of them are valid.
I don't think any developer sets out to make a bad game, at least not intentionally. However feedback is a fundamental process of development. It's important to get the necessary feedback because without it the direction of a game either lacks focus and goes in every direction or is too narrow. In other cases feedback is given but it is only highlighting the positives rather than pointing out flaws that could lead to later issues. I don't believe I'm wrong when I say some of the criticisms here are more vitriolic than beneficial, which could be remedied if the right steps were taken.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
And by ignoring the problems the wound or issues plaguing the game are allowed to fester.

I don't think any developer sets out to make a bad game, at least not intentionally. However feedback is a fundamental process of development. It's important to get the necessary feedback because without it the direction of a game either lacks focus and goes in every direction or is too narrow. In other cases feedback is given but it is only highlighting the positives rather than pointing out flaws that could lead to later issues. I don't believe I'm wrong when I say some of the criticisms here are more vitriolic than beneficial, which could be remedied if the right steps were taken.
He seemed like he was at least taking some advice though, he changed the Allaway route a fair bit, yeah?
I dunno what he's doing now though. He fundamentally changed Hitomi just like that and he's just allowing you to buy relationship score and only giving one scene for it.
If nothing else he's extremely inconsistent and that doesn't bode well, I don't believe he set out to make a bad game, no, but he's making questionable decision.
I agree on that last point though, there's a lot of snark and banter on this thread and a good portion of it is angry yelling but there's a lot of useful feedback, some of it like a page or two back from someone experienced with Ren'py who gave us workarounds for certain issues.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hey lads, remember a few days ago I said that I would try to make an unofficial patch?

Here it is. After learning how RenPy works I was able to rebuild the project with my fixes implemented.

So, what did I fix?
  • Fixed Meghan bathroom scene not appearing when it should
  • Fixed Jane's anal missionary crash
  • Fixed map icon dissapearing after talking to principal about kidnappings
  • Fixed parent's bedroom movie scene with mom and Jane
  • Fixed Hitomi's scene jumping to Mom's scene for no reason

You can grab it or if for some reason you don't like mega.

got to the point where i have to look for mom.looked in her bedroom and she,s lying in bed.but cant do anything.go back to room and click on sleep but tells me i must find mom.wtf?

Sorry for not responding earlier. If you are where i think you are. Check the bathroom.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I am stuck at sex world, just correct me if i am wrong, i can't go on in the game because i can't enter in the principal room (game bugged, i get the renpy error lines etc)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I am stuck at sex world, just correct me if i am wrong, i can't go on in the game because i can't enter in the principal room (game bugged, i get the renpy error lines etc)
It would be helpful if you coud provide the traceback to see what the error is.
By any chance are you using an old save?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
No, i ve seen this game for my first time in this week, i started a new game but i could have never enter the principal room

that's the error
Not here to call you a liar or anything. But the error itself is plenty evidence that you're using an old save.
Or you found a really weird combination of events that summoned a bug unpached from versions ago.

Mainly because the code calls the principal "miss lashley" instead of "principal lashley" as it does nowadays.

ADDENDUM:

NOW I SEE IT.

The game says Alpha 0.24b. Either you're using an old version (Current is 0.26a)
OR, you used the incest patch.
Which is really old and unnecesary to be honest.
Now at the start you can just set the relationships to Sister and Mother manually, not without a disclaimer by the devs.

Reactions: kira07
Feb 7, 2018
Gee is lazy. You're never gonna criticize that away. He's a lousy programmer and shitty artist. You can't criticize that away either. Thing is, he keeps going. And no matter what any of us think, or believe to know better, as long as he's doing that, it has to be better than him turning into a ghost and giving people nothing to talk about.

If his patrons have issues, he should listen to them, but people who do nothing but complain without giving money, why bother. It's probably just an amplified version of what his customers are saying anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfregis

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Not here to call you a liar or anything. But the error itself is plenty evidence that you're using an old save.
Or you found a really weird combination of events that summoned a bug unpached from versions ago.

Mainly because the code calls the principal "miss lashley" instead of "principal lashley" as it does nowadays.

ADDENDUM:

NOW I SEE IT.

The game says Alpha 0.24b. Either you're using an old version (Current is 0.26a)
OR, you used the incest patch.
Which is really old and unnecesary to be honest.
Now at the start you can just set the relationships to Sister and Mother manually, not without a disclaimer by the devs.
I have used incest patch, can you send me ur archive.rpa without re downloading the game?

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Gee is lazy. You're never gonna criticize that away. He's a lousy programmer and shitty artist. You can't criticize that away either. Thing is, he keeps going. And no matter what any of us think, or believe to know better, as long as he's doing that, it has to be better than him turning into a ghost and giving people nothing to talk about.

If his patrons have issues, he should listen to them, but people who do nothing but complain without giving money, why bother. It's probably just an amplified version of what his customers are saying anyways.
Well, some people clearly know better, someone made a patch to fix his game for him. Lol. No one wants him to stop working on the game either, you're such a defensive person, people critique something because they want it to improve, because they see potential and it can be met. Yeah he keeps going but that doesn't mean anything when he's clearly making less progress every update and instead of content there's more bugs each time. People want him to improve, that's why they criticise. They don't want him dead. You've gone through this a million times, when will you learn? You keep coming back to say the same thing and people like me are gonna give you the same responses, you know why? Because when you keep making the same flawed arguments people will destroy them again with the same arguments they used before.

You've gone through this "people who don't pay don't have a right to complain" argument too. How many people do you know here for sure aren't supporting him? Are you supporting him? Do you know if I am? If CursedFlame is? No, you don't, you're just making the assumption that people on this forum just hate Patreon devs or artists and never support them, they just come here to complain. You're incredibly shallow and stubborn, sticking to this narrative which is the only one where you would have higher moral ground and that's all you can stand on, because you have no objective arguments to put out. Just because someone isn't supporting him doesn't mean they don't have a right to give feedback either. The game is free, it's always been free. Are you saying Geseeki is only doing this for money? IS that what you're implying that he's a greedy asshole? That's pretty rude. If he only listens to feedback from people paying him then the people paying him aren't giving him very good feedback.

Stop it, get some help. You keep bringing the same things up every time you show up. It's lame, it's old, and it's indefensible. At this point you're worse than the people that actually want the project to fail, and those are very few. You're a broken record.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes